Motion for Protective Order (the Photobucket Photos)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge entering....and we have sound. Starting with housekeeping matters. Bad sound on my end though. JB is complaining about camera in jury box zooming in on clients notes.....can someone teach the so-called lawyer to speak???

Baez, talking about last hearing. Camera tried to zoom in on Casey's notes. Judge says media has always been professional in his experience.

Introducing new defense attorney - from out of state. I missed his name.

What news has the front view of Casey--WESH has it from the back

New attorney--Russo?? working w/Baez

uh we're here on uh, two motions, uh, the first being, uh, the release of discovery, uh, I'd like to address uh, the motion for....

almost word for word, you get the idea...plenty of uhs....uh, HE"S educating the court on how photobucket workss!! LOL>>>>>

Starting with motion for protective order. Orlando Sentinel is there to speak on that.

Photobucket account - can post photos to be private or public. Casey had several accounts....a couple thousand 'images' were uploaded to account a year or more before Caylee went missing.

Many photobucket accts??
1000's of images---Don't want irrelevant photos released(ones taken prior to Caylee going missing)

I have only sound thank you for posting details.

Does anyone have a clue what Baez is addressing? Photobucket? No big deal. Don't want on the internet, don't post it on the net.

Bottom line.... Casey doesn't want pics of her out partying when Caylee was dead.

You bring up something very interesting. Remember the Facebook controversy? Who really controls the photobucket pics? Photobucket?

Hi SuziQ! Happy Monday. Another question that crossed my mind.....

Can the WayBack Machine be used to see an album in it's previous state, as in before some photos were removed? I'm guessing it can't, but the notion does tickle the brain.

(I'm working and reading WS and doing laundry so I don't have time to go dink around with my PB account right now.)

Baez showing judge photos(small sample) of what he's refering to

Saying it's a privacy matter--images not related to case

ohhh I bet she did have dirty pictures...

Russo sounds like a mobster name

I worked for an attorney by that name once, different state. Real jerk.

Baez approaching the bench...at least he's learned the "may I approach" line before he just goes strolling up there with his hands in his pockets.

Um...what we are dealing with here is a uh..privacy matter, I think that uh,....

Someone stop him with the uhs and ummms please!!

they are related. a year before caylee died??????????? Helloooooooooooo

Baez, images are not related to case. LE executes a subpoena, they select what has relevance to the case. Remainder of photos are irrelevant and should not be released.

One photo, for instance, of Casey at a party prior to Caylee going missing. Photo was made into a doll and sold on ebay.

These photos must be really bad, or Baez wouldn't be trying so hard to keep them out.

Another example - photo of diary from 2003 released by LE and became media fodder. It has no relevance.

Photo from "No Clothes Party" being used to create Casey doll being sold on Ebay

Diary photo was released--written in 2003--has no relevance but being used to sensationalize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel