• Revenge/rage against Cindy

Votes: 83 17.2%
  • Tony didn't want a little girl around

Votes: 22 4.6%
  • more than one of the above

Votes: 366 75.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is what I'm going with on the moment too Bessie. Until I see evidence to prove otherwise I will hold this opinion. Accident or Rage.

That is indeed my only thoughts on this.

I was just asking about the evidence. I am still amazed at how much stuff is *out there* for the public to read.
So I was kinda surprised that if there is evidence from after finding darling Caylees body that is being withheld.

And to the poster that said "you're kidding right"

Um no I'm not and Ive made my thoughts about this case quite clear.

I have no doubt that Casey killed Caylee. As to motive, I suspect it was more than just one thing. I believe Casey felt that Caylee was preventing her from living the life she aspired to - that of a carefree single girl, free to party all she wanted with no obligations. I believe she was also jealous of the attention her parents showered on Caylee, and I believe that the fight between Cindy and Casey on July 15th was the final straw that sent her over the edge into a murderous rage.

We've all seen a lot of circumstancial evidence through the various document dumps. But there's much more evidence LE and the prosecution are withholding until trial. Unless and until someone else is arrested and charged, Casey Anthony, remains the sole suspect.

From all appearances, it would appear that LE and the SA also agree with the part I bolded above. :D

I haven't seen this anywhere, but I wonder if anyone in the A household noticed any of the searches that were on the computer, like chloroform or household weapons? My opinion on motive is a combination of things, including Caylee's ability to tell or answer questions, Caylee's interferance in KC's social life, especially if she was kicked out of the house, and jealousy. After all, CA was in effect choosing Caylee over KC if she brought up parenting concerns, etc, to KC. If KC caught wind that CA may have been going for custody, then KC's layer of lies would be exposed, she may have perceived her parents as rejecting her in favor of Caylee, the kid she didn't want anyway...IMO

I too believe it was a multitude of reasons. It built up over time, but the straw that broke the camels back was jealousy IMO, jealousy fueled by rage.

Personality disordered people don't give much thought to others. Casey is garden variety in my opinion. No mastermind and no good reason for getting rid of her child. I just cannot cut her any slack from everything I have read. Her parents are a little gray area but not much.

Typically, these patterns emerge when dysfunction reaches its peak. We can't help this family as they are unto their own. And, in this case, their demise.The structure is not there as lies pattern when everything else should be priority. They don't see this.

When I watch the video of Caylee on June 15th, it appears her vocabulary is limited. About the only clear words are Mama, Papa, and maybe "all done."

http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/pictures

I agree. I was surprised she was so close to her 3rd birthday after seeing that video and other videos.

I have a barely 3 year old grandson whose speech and vocabulary are so far surpasses hers it is very noticeable. He speaks with full articulated sentences correct grammar and voice inflection without the hesitations I heard in her voice.

It appears she was only around adults, which makes her lack of vocabulary and good speech patterns even stranger to me. Abused children many times have developmental delays in speech, so it makes me wonder what really went on when KC was alone with that child.

When I watch the video of Caylee on June 15th, it appears her vocabulary is limited. About the only clear words are Mama, Papa, and maybe "all done."

I agree. I was surprised she was so close to her 3rd birthday after seeing that video and other videos.

I have a barely 3 year old grandson whose speech and vocabulary are so far surpasses hers it is very noticeable. He speaks with full articulated sentences correct grammar and voice inflection without the hesitations I heard in her voice.

It appears she was only around adults, which makes her lack of vocabulary and good speech patterns even stranger to me. Abused children many times have developmental delays in speech, so it makes me wonder what really went on when KC was alone with that child.

I think that she was talking quite a bit more than we`ve been allowed to see or discern from the scant videos that have been released. In fact, I still believe that much of what has happened was largely due to her ability to express what was happening to her! I am frequently in the company of 2-3 year-olds and while their vocabulary and willingness to speak varies quite a bit, their ability to communicate important feelings, emotions, and fears is amazingly forthright and clear. No doubts in my mind...Caylee was communicating clearly about what was important!

MOO

I had a weird thought, Cindy had access to the home computer, she was a nurse,she had access to chloroform . Could Casey have planned on somehow using Cindy's keys to get access to chloroform? I don't understand how Casey could have killed Caylee, but I do know,when a person has a criminal mind, anyone who gets in their way of getting what they want or who they want , that person must be brought down or eliminated.
I don't think even Casey knows how to lie her way out of this, but we are all wittness to how hard she has tried! If she would have put as much effort into having a JOB as she did lying about having one, she would not have had a need to steal from "her friends and family".
(tell tale heart) evidence please speak for Caylee because nothing else can speak as loud as you..

The only catagory that I can think of that fits the known evidence, KC's behaviors, lies, and obvious psychosis, is that of "homocidal desperation". A desperation to turn back the clock by omission. Without Caylee she would again be the center of attention, not only within her immediate family, but also increased many-fold by the sympathy she'd receive from everyone for her "loss". Desperate to be able to live her life as envisioned by her recent tattoo (I doubt if she even felt the pain, - on any level), free of any implied guilt from not providing selfless love, committment, and responsibility, to a defenseless and dependent child. Increasingly desperate to remain "in control" without having her word questioned (by parents) or revealed (by Caylee). Desperate to meet men without the precondition of "single-mother" as a dominant theme and identification. Hedonism on a psychopathic scale.

I'm sure the "desperations" were more vast, more ego-centric, and more illogical, than discernable to the average moral and loving person, but we are talking about someone possessing neither of these attributes by any identifiable level that we all know and take for granted, - in both cases, a given.

Motive is determined solely by her perspective. And, with a sociopathic, lying, narcissistic, murderer who thrives in the "game", even a confession might be nothing more than another fictitious embellishment spewed for her own reasons of unreason.

The fault to be assigned the parents is that, after a lifetime of stirring the pot, this was the best they could come up with. They hold my utmost sympathy for their loss, - and pain, thereof. But, for totally mismanaging their roles as parents for KC and grand-parents for Caylee, I hold them ethically, morally, and responsibly, accountable.

The only consolation is that Caylee is more than fine, right now, and any tracks from tears are just from laughing too hard.

The only catagory that I can think of that fits the known evidence, KC's behaviors, lies, and obvious psychosis, is that of "homocidal desperation". A desperation to turn back the clock by omission. Without Caylee she would again be the center of attention, not only within her immediate family, but also increased many-fold by the sympathy she'd receive from everyone for her "loss". Desperate to be able to live her life as envisioned by her recent tattoo (I doubt if she even felt the pain, - on any level), free of any implied guilt from not providing selfless love, committment, and responsibility, to a defenseless and dependent child. Increasingly desperate to remain "in control" without having her word questioned (by parents) or revealed (by Caylee). Desperate to meet men without the precondition of "single-mother" as a dominant theme and identification. Hedonism on a psychopathic scale.

I'm sure the "desperations" were more vast, more ego-centric, and more illogical, than discernable to the average moral and loving person, but we are talking about someone possessing neither of these attributes by any identifiable level that we all know and take for granted, - in both cases, a given.

Motive is determined solely by her perspective. And, with a sociopathic, lying, narcissistic, murderer who thrives in the "game", even a confession might be nothing more than another fictitious embellishment spewed for her own reasons of unreason.

The fault to be assigned the parents is that, after a lifetime of stirring the pot, this was the best they could come up with. They hold my utmost sympathy for their loss, - and pain, thereof. But, for totally mismanaging their roles as parents for KC and grand-parents for Caylee, I hold them ethically, morally, and responsibly, accountable.

The only consolation is that Caylee is more than fine, right now, and any tracks from tears are just from laughing too hard.

Bold by me

Truly I wish people would stop saying Caylee is fine, Caylee is better off, Caylee is where she is meant to be etc etc etc

NO She is NOT -

She is not fine
She is not better off
She is not where she is meant to be

She is DEAD and she didnt even see her 3rd birthday

Bold by me

Truly I wish people would stop saying Caylee is fine, Caylee is better off, Caylee is where she is meant to be etc etc etc

NO She is NOT -

She is not fine
She is not better off

I agree!

Certainly not fine now, or better off, or what ever.

I don't think she was fine when she was alive either though?

Hard to see how that situation would have been transformed?

Bold by me

NO She is NOT -

She is not fine
She is not better off

JIO,

We're with you, and we feel your pain. We know.

That said, there are many wonderful, decent, amazing brains here who have spent many days and hours reading every single piece of documentation and listening to every single audio clip that they could in order to formulate their own opinion - which differs from yours - about this case.

And they equally deserve the right to express their own thoughts and feelings, in their very own words, without being denigrated or lectured.

Your words and feelings are well considered - it hurts you deeply to hear that 'Caylee is better off.'

And that's just and fair. Many of us would agree with that, but for very different reasons, having had studied the case more fully.

By the same token, many, many a poster here has been considerate and not pounced all over you for some of your beliefs.

You're fiesty, and that is to be respected and dignified.

But, you can't come out on the attack and lecture so vehemently towards another poster's feelings and opinions without also accepting that your own opinions might also get put under the microscope.

You're so passionate - and that's so admirable.

You're obviously a caring soul, as I am certain the poster you addressed is, too.

PH

I agree!

Certainly not fine now, or better off, or what ever.

I don't think she was fine when she was alive either though?

Hard to see how that situation would have been transformed?

Bold by me...
I know , I know , and it could be argued infinitum about that which wasn't really my point just that a beautiful 2 year old is not better off where she is now...

Personally it would have been better if Cindy had quit work, taken guardianship of Caylee until Casey got her together. She didn't want Casey to Adopt her child out (which I agree with when there is grandparents loving the child) but she should have taken a more proactive stance in Caylees welfare.....

Which for all we know she might have, She might have laid the law with Casey and said , Im going for custody of Caylee, you're unfit running here running there sleeping here there and everywhere...That could have been what happened sending Casey into a almighty rage and if Caylee Like most 2 year olds was well, being a 2 year old it could have sent Casey over the edge...and then she went to cover up mode because of the fight with Cindy saying she was a unfit mother....

Maybe even Cindy said that Caylee would have been better off adopted or aborted during the fight.

You just never know...people say horrid things when they fight, when they get all emotional..

I don't believe there was any motive because I don't believe Casey did this premeditated.

Bold by me...
I know , I know , and it could be argued infinitum about that which wasn't really my point just that a beautiful 2 year old is not better off where she is now...

Personally it would have been better if Cindy had quit work, taken guardianship of Caylee until Casey got her together. She didn't want Casey to Adopt her child out (which I agree with when there is grandparents loving the child) but she should have taken a more proactive stance in Caylees welfare.....

Which for all we know she might have, She might have laid the law with Casey and said , Im going for custody of Caylee, you're unfit running here running there sleeping here there and everywhere...That could have been what happened sending Casey into a almighty rage and if Caylee Like most 2 year olds was well, being a 2 year old it could have sent Casey over the edge...and then she went to cover up mode because of the fight with Cindy saying she was a unfit mother....

Maybe even Cindy said that Caylee would have been better off adopted or aborted during the fight.

You just never know...people say horrid things when they fight, when they get all emotional..

I don't believe there was any motive because I don't believe Casey did this premeditated.
Lately I spend hours racking my brain trying to solve the "puzzle" part of all this. I enjoy that, but I have always been aware of the tragedy at the heart of all this. I think I can and do separate the two aspects. I see you are getting a bit of minor agro. My thought is that perhaps we seem insensitive nutting out all the clues and pings and dates etc. but not ALL of us are, I certainly am not. It's a long time ago, but I had a daughter aged 2/3 and she went on to have a daughter who was 2/3 and she is now 11. I take the tragedy side of all this very personally. I have pictures from the past exactly like some of the Caylee pictures. I can't help but blend all those images. Even so if you look at my posts elsewhere you will see often harsh somewhat cynical posts. They are quite separate from Caylee in a way. They are aimed at the puzzle which I have to admit taking some pleasure in pursuing.
Us antipodeans have to stick together, mate.

Bold by me

NO She is NOT -

She is not fine
She is not better off

Your statements reflect your opinions just as mine do, While I cannot state yours, I can fully state mine.

By the by, I don't recall saying that she's "where she is meant to be", but I DO think that she IS somewhere, - and I CHOOSE to believe that she is fine.

While no insult was meant in either post, and I do/will exercise tact and consideration of other opinions in drafting a post, I will not simply become a "yes man" to another's point of view. So, sorry if it offended your opinion.

Your statements reflect your opinions just as mine do, While I cannot state yours, I can fully state mine.

By the by, I don't recall saying that she's "where she is meant to be", but I DO think that she IS somewhere, - and I CHOOSE to believe that she is fine.

While no insult was meant in either post, and I do/will exercise tact and other opinions in drafting a post, I will not simply become a "yes man" to another's point of view. So, sorry if it offended your opinion.

You didn't offend my opinion.

it has nothing to do with my opinion.

Caylee is dead. How anyone can say she is fine better off or whatever is beyond me.
She was 2 years old :(

Anyway I don't want to argue with you, Im sorry if you think I was agro. Just heard it a few times too many

Im outta here for the night :blowkiss:

You didn't offend my opinion.

it has nothing to do with my opinion.

Caylee is dead. How anyone can say she is fine better off or whatever is beyond me.
She was 2 years old :(

Anyway I don't want to argue with you, Im sorry if you think I was agro. Just heard it a few times too many

Im outta here for the night :blowkiss:

Sorry that you've heard it "too many times" and that it goes against your opinions of what life consists of after death and how it applies to Caylee. I'm pleased that you don't want to argue, which is healthy, but I am definitely opposed to your view that she's suffering, in any way. I guess we'll just write it off to my believing in the reality of a spiritual life and you don't. I wasn't trying to convince anyone, just stating MY opinion.

Again, sorry if you're upset because a few too many of us have alternate opinions of her current status, but I don't see my opinion changing.

The state doesn't need motive. I am sure when the facts are presented the jury or the judge will have their own idea why she did this....the reason doesn't really matter but is always nice to know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loutrecygne7
Back