MR 911 calls - Full Transcripts Released

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:confused: I find alot of things about his story suspicious but not that in particular... I guess I just figured he was only calling about a suspicious metallic-silver-vinyl-bag-like-a-pool-cover because there was a child missing. Normally that would not be cause for concern, I guess.

What are you hearing in that?

When he specifys his route he says "which included the Anthony's house?? I listened to it a couple of times, & my thought is, did he read the meter at their house on that day? I think he would be referring to reading the meter, before he spotted something suspicious on his route?

Would like to know if he had been reading their meter on a regular basis?:confused:

When he specifys his route he says "which included the Anthony's house?? I listened to it a couple of times, & my thought is, did he read the meter at their house on that day? I think he would be referring to reading the meter, before he spotted something suspicious on his route?

Would like to know if he had been reading their meter on a regular basis?:confused:

Oh! Ok.... he is the A's meter reader, as well as Lee's before he moved, IIRC.

Just a few words about calling 911. These calls do not go to the police dept they go through cenral alarm and then they dispatch the call to what dept it is for, Such as police, fire, emt.

This has been posted several times and I can tell you in some jurisdictions, the calls do go directly to the police or sheriff's departments. Not all localities have a central dispatch.

Here's a new "Believe It Or Not" item for the KC Anthony case:

WFTV's Kathi Belich reported that an Orange County deputy was evidently distracted when responding to a meter reader's tips in August. The deputy was using his computer to find another job and send raunchy pictures."

Article:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/01/reports-of-a-jailhouse-funeral-have-been-greatly-exaggeratedwftv-channel-9-dismissed-the-possibility-that-casey-anthonys-fam.html

I didn't see this anywhere but apparently Kathi B at WFTV reported that the responding officer was distracted sending raunchy pictures and looking for another job when he responded to Kronk's call.

She beat you by 4 posts :blowkiss:
Don't feel bad, she has major ninja stealth training which renders her both invisible and with the ability to move faster than the speed of typing fingers!!
224.gif

I need to work on my ninja training though, I suck
772.gif

*hangs head*

Can we verify that what the Crimeline wrote down that MR said:

"That was in the first break, where a tree is fallen over, that is where the caller saw it."

has any reference to where the remains were found? Of course, we don't know whether first break means going towards the school or away from the school, but was there a tree fallen down there?

Ok, replying to myself here. :D

I found this video from On the Record today and it shows MF walking down from the crime scene. They spend a lot of time looking at a fallen tree about 2:50 on this video. If this is the tree MR saw and reported to Crimeline in August, he was a long way from the remains. There could have been another fallen tree 6 weeks ago, but this is the only one for quite a ways on that side of the road in his video.

Thoughts?

Is this for real was Kronk the Anthony's meter reader? Would he have been in the Anthony's yard? This is the first I have heard of this just wondering ..The reason I am asking is could the defense use this some how in KC behalf?

Is this for real was Kronk the Anthony's meter reader? Would he have been in the Anthony's yard? This is the first I have heard of this just wondering ..The reason I am asking is could the defense use this some how in KC behalf?

Yes, jeepgirlva, You can go to the Sticky threads & clearly hear his first call on 8/11 & he says "which included the Anthony's house"

Ok, replying to myself here. :D

I found this video from On the Record today and it shows MF walking down from the crime scene. They spend a lot of time looking at a fallen tree about 2:50 on this video. If this is the tree MR saw and reported to Crimeline in August, he was a long way from the remains. There could have been another fallen tree 6 weeks ago, but this is the only one for quite a ways on that side of the road in his video.

Thoughts?

I just watched Fuhrman. He is standing rather close to the remains location. I see a fallen tree (may not be the one Kronk spoke of). The tree is not the focus of the cameraman or MF. He's just talking and pivoting around. His monologue is both reasonable and disconnected. I wonder about the intellect and attention span of Fuhrman. He is not articulate.

Van Susteran's producers probably pay him a bunch of money to say smart and intelligible things. Then we get this stuff from him...

He's driving from the Anthony house to the body location. He says, "We just left the Anthony home. We will probably end up at the location Caylee's body was found." Probably? WTF? Does he know where he is driving?

"..they were all lucky. They were in the right area. Is it not pretty obvious? This is the most undeveloped property closest to the Anthony home..." What is he talking about? All lucky? Only Knronk found the body. Closest undeveloped property? What about the woods directly behind the Anthony home? That forested area is actually closer, yes?

I haven't seen MF since the OJ days. This guy is hardly worth my time. Whatever he is being paid - it is too much.

He's driving from the Anthony house to the body location. He says, "We just left the Anthony home. We will probably end up at the location Caylee's body was found." Probably? WTF? Does he know where he is driving?

I admit I laughed out loud at that. Twice. But turn the sound off and watch it... I really just wanted to see the trees and see if we could figure out where the PIs were. I couldn't figure it out but maybe someone else can?

Hmmm, wouldn't 911 have caller id? Maybe that's why RK thought they would be calling him back. At least I would have assumed that if I were him. Just a thought.
I know why i live if they are calling from cell phone the number won't come up for 911. I am suprise that they didn't asked for their number.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109
Back