Mr Bojangles

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That is why I want to see the lost clip from Purgatory. gitchell says that they sent the blood to the lab and the samples didn't match the boys. I don't know if he is talking about the children or the WM3. The clip isn't on youtube yet but it is on HBO On Demand and I don't get that in Canada. Hoping to find the clip. And who is lying, gitchell on the clip or ridge under oath in a court of law when he said the samples were lost?

There are also clips with Vicki H and Domini that I would like to see. :(

I just watched this clip on HBO On Demand, and Glitchell states that the blood scrapings were recovered and "didn't match anything." Then footage from PL1 is shown where one of his detectives states under oath that he lost the blood scrapings and they were never able to be tested.

That is why I want to see the lost clip from Purgatory. gitchell says that they sent the blood to the lab and the samples didn't match the boys. I don't know if he is talking about the children or the WM3. The clip isn't on youtube yet but it is on HBO On Demand and I don't get that in Canada. Hoping to find the clip. And who is lying, gitchell on the clip or ridge under oath in a court of law when he said the samples were lost?

There are also clips with Vicki H and Domini that I would like to see. :(

Or maybe Bryn Ridge lied to Gary Gitchell to try and cover up his loss of evidence, then realised when the defense got hold of the story he wouldn't be able to sustain the lie in court.

I think Mr. Bojangles is a complete red herring. Most likely just a bum, probably a drug addict who'd been rolled, and knifed in the arm. The restaurant was a mile from the crime scene, and there's no telling what direction he came from to get to the restaurant.

He sounds more like the possible victim of a crime on the night in question. Also could have been in a fight or started one, he couldn't finish, but nothing about him is indicative of him committing the 3 child murders. It just plain doesn't fit. He was described as dazed and confused, muddy and bloody. The odds are against anyone who would commit that kind of murder would be dazed and confused by the crime they'd just committed.

People can concoct all kinds of scenarios, but that doesn't mean they're likely. Police look at what they see over and over because what's seen over and over fits, so some scenario pulled from left field is not worth a hill of beans. Take some ridiculous scenario to the police, and you'll be laughed out of the station.

Sure it wasn't a great thing that Ridge lost the Bojangles evidence, but after 1:00PM the following day the entire WMPD was up to their azzes in alligators so it's not hard to imagine that bit of evidence got lost in the shuffle. I don't think malice had anything to do with that loss of evidence. I think they either accidentally lost the evidence or simply discounted the Bojangles incident, and that was that.

Naturally any defense is going to pull up the Bojangles incident and use it to steer things away from the accused on trial. If they didn't, they wouldn't be doing their jobs.

Thing is this isn't a ridiculous scenario. A bloody, dazed and muddy person wanders into a restaurant a mile from where 3 children were murdered. You wouldn't think that is a pretty big deal? Thank god your not a cop.

I just watched this clip on HBO On Demand, and Glitchell states that the blood scrapings were recovered and "didn't match anything." Then footage from PL1 is shown where one of his detectives states under oath that he lost the blood scrapings and they were never able to be tested.

Hey, Daisy,

Was the word in bold deliberate or a typo? If deliberate, :floorlaugh:. If a typo, what a Freudian slip!

Wasn't there a hair supposedly from a black male recovered from the scene, on a sheet used to wrap one of the children in, or is that one of those Internet myths?

There was a negroid hair on one of the sheets used to cover the children, but no way of knowing whether it was from a male or a female.

Has there been some DNA testing which suggests as much, or what exactly is the basis for such a belief?

Kyleb, I love how you always stick to the facts and have links to back those facts up. You providing the information as well as the links makes it much more clearer than someone who just makes things up and never provides any links.

Your posts are very factual and I appreciate that.

Has there been some DNA testing which suggests as much, or what exactly is the basis for such a belief?

Remember, the Bojangles blood evidence was lost, so no DNA testing can be performed. The idea of it belonging to a morgue attendant is simply one possible explanation for its source based on the knowledge of residents in the area that there was an African American morgue attendant at the time and the hair was found lying on a sheet.

http://callahan.8k.com/images2/writ_exhibits/Exhibit_Q_03.jpg

The "Negroid hair" could belong to Mr. Bojangles. In fact, Mr. Bojangles could have been the African American morgue attendant in question. However, since the evidence was conveniently lost by the Keystone Kops (aka the wmpd), I guess we can never answer this one. IMO, it's not an important piece of information since it was on the sheet and not in direct contact with the body.

I freely admit that I could be wrong. It could be the key to the case. It's just that, in reality, it leads nowhere since the evidence was lost.

I'm well aware of the the blood from Bojangles having been lost, but I also realize that does nothing to preclude doing DNA testing of the hair and whoever this morgue attendant you keep alluding to is. Regardless, I'm still interested to here more about this morgue attendant along with those who believe the hair hair is his and why. Any chance you could start by naming names?

I'm sure the state would have done a thorough investigation if there was a hair found. What follow up did the state do on that hair? I don't recall.

What exactly do you mean by "if there was a hair found"? Are you seriously contending that the "negroid hair frag." mentioned among many hairs on this page of a Bode report which CR recently linked doesn't actually exist, or have you just got your argument jumbled around to where it suggests as much?

IMO, if the State didn't follow up and test this hair, it is because they had already settled on a suspect or rather suspects, all of whom were Caucasian. So, unless someone can show evidence of the testing of this hair, it furthers the belief of "Damien Echols tunnel vision" that I have long held. Was the hair tested? If not, then it supports the theory that the State railroaded Damien, Jason and Jessie and simply ignored any evidence that didn't support their theory.

I thought all the donations WM3 received and the testing they were doing would have tested anything that was going to 'prove their innocence'. Where did all that money go to if it wasn't used for the testing like they said?

What exactly do you mean by "if there was a hair found"? Are you seriously contending that the "negroid hair frag." mentioned among many hairs on this page of a Bode report which CR recently linked doesn't actually exist, or have you just got your argument jumbled around to where it suggests as much?

Meh, You're deflecting. At the time I was taking everyone's word about the hair because it's been a while since I read about it and no, I wasn't going to click your links and read up about it when I simply had a question about wouldn't LE have done those tests you alluded to on the hair, on anyone else it might match and so forth? It was a serious question about whether or not LE did any of those tests but by your deflecting yet again, I'm going to assume that is one more area that LE dropped the ball and didn't do any testing/comparisons with that hair.

IMO, if the State didn't follow up and test this hair, it is because they had already settled on a suspect or rather suspects, all of whom were Caucasian.
Well, opinions are what they are, but I'm more interested in facts. In that regard, can you not name the name of the morgue attendant you've alleged is believed to be the source of the hair, or provide any actual evidence to support such a belief beyond your assertion that there was a black morgue attendant in West Memphis at the time?

Meh, You're deflecting.
Rather, you're projecting, while deflecting from the matter of if there is any actual evidence to support CR's claim that the "hair is believed to belong to a morgue attendant", which is my interest in this discussion, and which is why I'm not humoring your attempts to change the subject.

Rather, you're projecting, while deflecting from the matter of if there is any actual evidence to support CR's claim that the "hair is believed to belong to a morgue attendant", which is my interest in this discussion, and which is why I'm not humoring your attempts to change the subject.

You didn't have to respond to my initial question at all then. If my question was not one to which you were not interested in answering at all, you didn't have to. Believe it or not, you aren't the only person on this board. Since you did respond to a question that you were not interested in or discussing, I can only assume the purpose of your answer was to ruffle feathers.

Again, I will ask if anyone knows if LE performed any tests/comparisons on the hair or did they just note it and ignore it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back