MS - 14-year old shoots parents; kills mother - Mar. 19, 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her drug use (if her friend was correct in saying that in addition to weed, CG also used cocaine and mushrooms and that it was getting worse) couldn’t have helped matters.

In so far as the testimony about her bio Dad’s drug use, forcing her to drink beer at age 12, blowing smoke in her face, threatening the mother’s life : Why was he allowed visitation with her?

I can’t help feeling that leading up to the crime, CG was failed by the adults in her life on some level.
I wonder how often CG heard from her mother that CG reminded her mother of her father? I wonder how often she heard you are just as bad as your father, etc.?

Speak to a child that way enough and they will show you exactly who you are looking for.

I wonder how often CG heard from her mother that CG reminded her mother of her father? I wonder how often she heard you are just as bad as your father, etc.?

Speak to a child that way enough and they will show you exactly who you are looking for.
It’s possible. Yes, as in that song from the play Into the Woods, careful the things you say, children will listen. *ETA: Speculation only.*

Last edited:
Reactions: nao
Was it claimed that anything like that was ever said? (If so, I missed the article.)
No, it’s just speculation. Although it’s not far-fetched considering the history and the scenario. It also could be that with nothing said at all CG had her own fears of this; or a conflict of loyalty between what she felt for her 2 parents.
ETA: Seems reality-based as per post #246

Last edited:
Carly had told Clark she was worried that she would turn out like her father, and that her mother had said something like, “You might end up to be like your father.”

A lot of teenagers won’t be forthcoming with their psychiatrist, Clark said, out of concern that they could end up in a mental hospital or that their parents will find out. He said it’s a very big deal for most people to have to think about being diagnosed with any kind of psychosis. Gregg told Clark that she’s able to put on a good face and people don’t always know what she’s feeling.

“I understood Carly from a very young age needing to be aware of her mother’s mental state, making sure that her mother was okay,” Clark said. “I think the fact that she’s bright helped her with that.”
DEFENSE RESTS. Carly Gregg Trial Day 3: Body camera evidence, medical expert testimony - Darkhorse Press

Carly had told Clark she was worried that she would turn out like her father, and that her mother had said something like, “You might end up to be like your father.”

A lot of teenagers won’t be forthcoming with their psychiatrist, Clark said, out of concern that they could end up in a mental hospital or that their parents will find out. He said it’s a very big deal for most people to have to think about being diagnosed with any kind of psychosis. Gregg told Clark that she’s able to put on a good face and people don’t always know what she’s feeling.

“I understood Carly from a very young age needing to be aware of her mother’s mental state, making sure that her mother was okay,” Clark said. “I think the fact that she’s bright helped her with that.”
DEFENSE RESTS. Carly Gregg Trial Day 3: Body camera evidence, medical expert testimony - Darkhorse Press
Thank you for this information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spudxii
Back