MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student, found dead, Harmontown, 20 July 2019 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that, those are weird hours. They close at 9pm on Friday and then re-open at midnight.
I have a store like this (similar hours) near my lake cabin and they use this window to stock for anticipated busy weekend. MOO

ETA: Our store's 24 hours on Saturday runs: Sat 12:01 am to 11:59 pm, and reopens Sunday at 7 am (i.e., no alcohol sales on Sunday).

Last edited:
She was seen on CCTV around 12am Sat so some time after that.

The area where she was found dead is about 20 miles away from the University of Mississippi campus in Oxford. She was found by deputies on routine patrol at 10:23 a.m., authorities said.

What happened to Ally Kostial? Details start to emerge

Ally Kostial, 21, was last seen stopping at the door of a bar on the square Friday night. She didn’t go in, she just turned and walked out of the camera’s view.

Authorities close to the case say she went home around midnight, but at some point she left the house again. Her roommates didn’t hear her leave.

That deputy found her body, shot eight times, as he patrolled.

Reportedly, there's surveillance video of AK and BT taken at Lakeside Market but we don't know the time of that video.

It seems to me that AK was murdered somewhere between 12:01 am Saturday and 10:23 am when her body was located at Bufords Ridge -- not far from Lakeside Market.

MOO

That he wanted to kill her? But if he only shot her in the head, someone could find her and save the unborn child, and that would ruin this monster's plan. So shooting her in the stomach and torso, that gets rid of both of them for sure. :mad:
Yes. You're right, but...it hasn't been confirmed she was pregnant has it? I'm just hoping she wasn't.

Yes. You're right, but...it hasn't been confirmed she was pregnant has it? I'm just hoping she wasn't.

AK's family made a statement yesterday that the two dated in the past. The photos being published of the two date back to 2016.

I also hope she wasn't with child, and had moved on with somebody else -- which BT obviously could not handle.

MOO

What would it indicate if they were in the head?
If he shot her in the head, it would tell me he wanted her dead. I think that's obvious. And if she were dead, any baby would be dead too. Again, obvious.

But the shots ONLY in the torso indicate to me he was aiming at that specific area which leads me to think there was a reason for that.

It's not the usual case to kill someone by repeatedly shooting them in the abdomen.

But perhaps I'm completely wrong and the way he killed her yields no information whatsoever.

jmo

This was a cryptic tweet in response to a person asking why Apel was reporting where the shots were:

"I know you don’t. But you will."

Therese Apel on Twitter

If this is an implication that she was pregnant, it is so heartbreaking. Probably rage related, just trying to get rid of the problem himself? Maybe that is what that song choice "you dropped a bomb on me" meant? I don't know.

MOO

AK's family made a statement yesterday that the two dated in the past. The photos being published of the two date back to 2016.

I also hope she wasn't with child, and had moved on with somebody else -- which BT obviously could not handle.

MOO
Two lives lost is horrible and really such a waste. What had family must be going thru right now is unimaginable.

I guess I understand, but I really don't like when families try to hide visual, previously public information linking suspects to victims.

This was a cryptic tweet in response to a person asking why Apel was reporting where the shots were:

Therese Apel on Twitter

If this is an implication that she was pregnant, it is so heartbreaking. Probably rage related, just trying to get rid of the problem himself? Maybe that is what that song choice "you dropped a bomb on me" meant? I don't know.

MOO
Ugh he is such a if that is the motive. :mad::mad: I mean, he’s one regardless, but this makes him so much... worse.

If he shot her in the head, it would tell me he wanted her dead. I think that's obvious. And if she were dead, any baby would be dead too. Again, obvious.

But the shots ONLY in the torso indicate to me he was aiming at that specific area which leads me to think there was a reason for that.

It's not the usual case to kill someone by repeatedly shooting them in the abdomen.

But perhaps I'm completely wrong and the way he killed her yields no information whatsoever.

jmo

And the post by BT’s dad on Facebook claiming he was a shooting expert (paraphrase), ouch, that’s gonna hurt. So if she was shot multiple times in the torso, chances are, that’s where he was aiming.

Therese Apel on Twitter

MOO
I was surprised that Apel replied to the tweet that asked “what value this added to the public’s need to know”. I can understand a crime reporter stating facts, but saw no reason for her to give any response that added to the swirling rumors. She surely had heard and seen the posted rumors, and she added to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic