MS MS - Alisha Lynn Blair Ivy, 23, Clarke County, 28 October 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Fern Ivy, her father, says he still remembers the last time he saw his daughter.

"The 27th of last October, that evening around 4:00. She brought me lunch and she was telling me how much she loves me," says Ivy.

But a day later, Blair simply disappeared. Investigators say she was last seen at a house on Long Boulevard near Bannister Avenue in Quitman. Blair's cell phone no longer works and she hasn't made contact with family or friends.

Police believe foul play is involved.

Father of missing Quitman woman speaks out

There are a few things that are bugging me about this case. Long time reader, researcher - first time posting. Please let me know if anything is out of line.

1. Steve (who she lived with) changed his story about when he seen her last.
2. Steve was a policeman per his marriage announcement. (Steve Perry Quitman Mississippi - Newspapers.com)
3. Her cell pinged last in the southeast corner of Jasper County. Using Google maps, I estimated this to be around Stringer, MS - about an hour drive away from Quitman. This area, including Clarke County where she lived seemed like mostly rural area with some little areas of housing or industrial buildings sprinkled throughout. It does not seem like there is too much out that way, which would make me wonder is there anyone she knew out that way? Is there anything interesting to do over there that she might head that way? Is anyone familiar with the area at all that can give more insight to this?
4. Who is this 'ex' that is allegedly referred to by Steve? Does anyone know who this person is? Have they been talked to by LE?

MOO I hope this family gets answers.

Ive had words with the people responsible for Alishas disappearance. I already reported it to Clark County Sheriff's but these people found a way to deflect and buy time for themselves by blaming Steve. Not enough evidence to pursue either direction from what i understood.

There are a few things that are bugging me about this case. Long time reader, researcher - first time posting. Please let me know if anything is out of line.

1. Steve (who she lived with) changed his story about when he seen her last.
2. Steve was a policeman per his marriage announcement. (Steve Perry Quitman Mississippi - Newspapers.com)
3. Her cell pinged last in the southeast corner of Jasper County. Using Google maps, I estimated this to be around Stringer, MS - about an hour drive away from Quitman. This area, including Clarke County where she lived seemed like mostly rural area with some little areas of housing or industrial buildings sprinkled throughout. It does not seem like there is too much out that way, which would make me wonder is there anyone she knew out that way? Is there anything interesting to do over there that she might head that way? Is anyone familiar with the area at all that can give more insight to this?
4. Who is this 'ex' that is allegedly referred to by Steve? Does anyone know who this person is? Have they been talked to by LE?

MOO I hope this family gets answers.

I don't know anything about this Steve but I am slightly familiar with this area.
The southeast corner of Jasper county wouldn't be Stringer. It is most likely to be Vossburg or Heidelberg area which runs just adjacent to Jones County. Lots of very rural area all around, including Quitman.

Steve was her roommate.

Do you know if this is the same Steve from the marriage announcement in a previous post or is it someone (a son?) with the same name? This guy is old enough to be her father. If he graduated from high school in 1973 that makes him around 64-65 years old. Just wondering if we have the correct Steve Perry.

Ive had words with the people responsible for Alishas disappearance. I already reported it to Clark County Sheriff's but these people found a way to deflect and buy time for themselves by blaming Steve. Not enough evidence to pursue either direction from what i understood.
There are two FB accounts for Alisha. One is her actual account and the other more provocative profile is a fake. It was created to cause confusion and make Alisha look like she was living a promiscuous second lifestyle that no one was aware of.

Wow. If someone is going to a lot of trouble to make it seem like she shouldn't be looked for. May I ask how you know this for sure? Is it possible you could become a VI on this case?

There are two FB accounts for Alisha. One is her actual account and the other more provocative profile is a fake. It was created to cause confusion and make Alisha look like she was living a promiscuous second lifestyle that no one was aware of.

Did you know her personally? It seems like that account had some activity from her before her disappearance. It doesn't seem likely someone would make a fake account with those pictures and postings and then make her disappear. That seems far fetched IMO.

And to the earlier question about Steve Perry, he is listed in her NAMUS profile as the last person to see her, but I had saw little mention of him in any of the articles. He did live at that residence according to Spokeo along with his father Edward, who is also listed in the marriage announcement as his father.

Did you know her personally? It seems like that account had some activity from her before her disappearance. It doesn't seem likely someone would make a fake account with those pictures and postings and then make her disappear. That seems far fetched IMO.

And to the earlier question about Steve Perry, he is listed in her NAMUS profile as the last person to see her, but I had saw little mention of him in any of the articles. He did live at that residence according to Spokeo along with his father Edward, who is also listed in the marriage announcement as his father.

BBM
Wow, I wonder how old Edward is? Steve has to be about 65 and that would make Edward at least 80 or so. Do we know if she was related in anyway to them? Just trying to wrap my brain around a young woman that age with roommates so much older.

Do you know if this is the same Steve from the marriage announcement in a previous post or is it someone (a son?) with the same name? This guy is old enough to be her father. If he graduated from high school in 1973 that makes him around 64-65 years old. Just wondering if we have the correct Steve Perry.
I dont know anything regarding a wedding announcement but Steve Perry is the mans name that Alisha lived with. He is a retired police officer and he is in his 60's. She wasnt involved in a relationship with him, they were only friends. She lived with him and had her own bedroom. He basically looked out for her as he was concerned about the people she associated with and with the given circumstances he was right to be worried.

I dont know anything regarding a wedding announcement but Steve Perry is the mans name that Alisha lived with. He is a retired police officer and he is in his 60's. She wasnt involved in a relationship with him, they were only friends. She lived with him and had her own bedroom. He basically looked out for her as he was concerned about the people she associated with and with the given circumstances he was right to be worried.

Thanks for the response, @Roxxi3535 . That was exactly what I was wondering and it does makes sense. It seems as if you know Alisha and I suggest that you look into becoming a verified insider on this case. At this point, anything that you share here is seen as being hearsay unless you provide a link from mainstream media or law enforcement. If you become a verified insider then your information is NOT considered to be hearsay and you will be able to post helpful information here without having to put links with it. Alisha's case is not getting any publicity where I live about two hours drive away. Your input here could very well make a difference. Having someone who cares and knows her could bring the case back into the mainstream. I do hope you will consider it.

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Thanks for the response, @Roxxi3535 . That was exactly what I was wondering and it does makes sense. It seems as if you know Alisha and I suggest that you look into becoming a verified insider on this case. At this point, anything that you share here is seen as being hearsay unless you provide a link from mainstream media or law enforcement. If you become a verified insider then your information is NOT considered to be hearsay and you will be able to post helpful information here without having to put links with it. Alisha's case is not getting any publicity where I live about two hours drive away. Your input here could very well make a difference. Having someone who cares and knows her could bring the case back into the mainstream. I do hope you will consider it.

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Honestly, I dont feel like Im qualified to become a verified insider because I dont know the victim personally. Im not sure what exactly is required to qualify myself as one. Im merely an acquaintance of Alishas distant cousin who lives in a totally different state from where Alisha lived and disappeared from.
I will have to ask her family if they would be okay if I became verified to discuss her case.
Everything I discovered has been confirmed and submitted to Clark County Sheriff who are investigating this case. The locals wont cooperate because they have been threatened by gangbangers. I live far away from these people and am willing to expose them but first i will need the family's blessing.

Honestly, I dont feel like Im qualified to become a verified insider because I dont know the victim personally. Im not sure what exactly is required to qualify myself as one. Im merely an acquaintance of Alishas distant cousin who lives in a totally different state from where Alisha lived and disappeared from.
I will have to ask her family if they would be okay if I became verified to discuss her case.
Everything I discovered has been confirmed and submitted to Clark County Sheriff who are investigating this case. The locals wont cooperate because they have been threatened by gangbangers. I live far away from these people and am willing to expose them but first i will need the family's blessing.

Thank you for clarifying Roxxi3535 - I hope they give the blessing so they can get some peace. I don't like the way that sounds though, sounds like a lot of people know something and nobody wants to speak up for fear of retribution MOO. I hope Alisha can get some justice! Please keep us posted, if possible. Thanks you!

Thank you for clarifying Roxxi3535 - I hope they give the blessing so they can get some peace. I don't like the way that sounds though, sounds like a lot of people know something and nobody wants to speak up for fear of retribution MOO. I hope Alisha can get some justice! Please keep us posted, if possible. Thanks you!
Thank you. Waiting to hear back. I will let you know soon as I have word. I want justice for Alisha, too, more than I can ever express. Its long overdue.

This could be Alicia Ivy. I know its about two hours from where she lived but I cant imagine those responsible for her disappearance actually disposing of her body close to home.
If you look at the google view photos, it looks like a partially exposed upper half of female body wrapped in a tarp. There were no clothes or shoes located nearby. Dont think this was an accident or that it could be a male body. Circumstances Im seeing are pointing to suspicious. My guess would have to be that this is a victim of homicide. MOO.

MS - MS - Skeletal Remains on Roof of Building, Biloxi, 19 Sept 2019

MOO but it seems like she's been all but forgotten. It's sad that there really hasn't been any news unless someone more local can report... I've had a bad feeling about this case from the get go. :(

Alisha - you are not forgotten by me. I think about you often. I hope that you are okay, but above all hope you are at peace.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsjesse
Back