MS MS - Delmar Blake, 79, on camera driving 2001 blue GMC Sierra, Columbia Purvis Rd near Game Reserve Rd, Columbia, 1 Aug 2023

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1692602411468.png
Columbia Police Facebook:

Chief Michael Kelly of the Columbia Police Department is appealing to the public for assistance in our continuing effort in locating Delmar Lee Blake. Mr. Blake was last captured on surveillance camera footage on August 1, 2023, driving his blue 2001 GMC Sierra (Mississippi Registration Tag # DB0860U) along Columbia Purvis Road, near the intersection with Game Reserve Road.

Delmar Blake, a 79-year-old man, stands at approximately 5'7" and weighs around 175 lbs. He has gray hair and brown eyes. It is important to note that Mr. Blake was believed to be experiencing medical complications on the day he went missing.

Chief Kelly urges the community to thoroughly search their properties and nearby wooded areas for any sign of Mr. Blake or his vehicle. Any information, no matter how small or seemingly insignificant, could be crucial in locating him.

If you have any information regarding the disappearance of Mr. Delmar Lee Blake, please promptly contact the Columbia Police Department or the Marion County Sheriff's Office. Your cooperation and assistance are greatly appreciated in these ongoing search efforts

This is about an hour from me, and is the first I'm hearing of it. I wish we knew which way he headed from the place last seen. There are a couple of large lakes on Game Reserve Rd. I wonder what type of searches have been/are being conducted.

Columbia Police posted in the comments.

Columbia Mississippi Police Department
The family shared a photograph with CPD in order to enhance the identification of the truck that Mr. Blake was last seen driving outside of Columbia's jurisdiction on Columbia Purvis Road. Please remain vigilant and thoroughly search your property as well as the adjacent wooded areas for any signs of Mr. Blake or his truck.

1692714932879.png

I can't tell if that's a decal on the driver's door, like some businesses will put on trucks, or if it's a reflection from something in front of the truck.

If it's a decal, it would be super helpful to know what it says -- and would make it easier to spot in a sea of trucks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
#MadMax210
Back