Found Safe MS - Dior Wade, 3, & Zaire Wade, 1, taken at gunpoint, Copiah County, 16 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NCMEC:

Dior Wade

p60783.jpg

Missing Since - Oct 16, 2019
Missing From - Copiah County, MS
Age Now - 3 years
Sex - Female
Race - Black
Hair Color - Brown
Eye Color - Brown
Height - 3'0"
Description:

Last see wearing a black shirt, leopard print pants and black boots.

UPDATE: Added photos The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation has issued an AMBER ALERT for 3 year old Dior Wade of Copiah County Mississippi.

Dior is described as a Black female approximately three feet tall weighing unknown pounds with brown eyes and brown hair.

Also Zarie Wade is described as a black male 1 year old 2 feet tall weighing unknown pounds with brown eyes and brown with twisted strands hair.

Dior and Zarie are accompanied by Teanna L Dixon and Derek Young.

The vehicle being used is a 2016 Silver Lincoln M K Z bearing Georgia license plate R T I 3 2 3 9. The vehicle was possibly last seen traveling north bound towards Hinds County Mississippi.

If anyone has information regarding the whereabouts of DIOR WARE and ZARIE WARE or TEANNA L. DIXON and DEREK YOUNG or the vehicle contact the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation at 8 5 5 6 4 2 5 3 7 8.

Have you seen this child? Dior Wade

Teanna Dixon

p60785.jpg

Age Now - 28 years
Sex - Female
Race - Black
Hair Color - Black
Eye Color - Brown
Height - 5'3"
Weight - 130 lbs

Vehicle Information

Make: Lincoln
Model: MKZ
Year: 2016
Color: Silver
Description:
The vehicle was possibly last seen traveling north bound towards Hinds County Mississippi.
License plate: R T I 3 2 3 9
License state: GA

Derek Young

p60786.jpg

Age Now - 26 years
Sex - Male
Race - Black
Hair Color - Unknown
Eye Color - Brown
Height - 6'2"
Weight -148 lbs

Vehicle Information

Make: Lincoln
Model: MKZ
Year: 2016
Color: Silver
Description:
The vehicle was possibly last seen traveling north bound towards Hinds County Mississippi.
License plate: R T I 3 2 3 9
License state: GA

I'm in GA and we have not gotten an Amber Alert on this case. Sad that this area has not been made aware.

I am thinking that since dad has custody, mom and her side of the family have not seen the kids for a while. And I am sure after this they won't see them for a long time. I do hope someone from her family calls the police when they show up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theresalwayssomething
Back