Found Deceased MS - Emalee Walters, 37, Forest County, end July 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

mlhenn

Reaction score
Search ongoing for missing Forrest Co. woman

Emalee Walters, 37, is 5-foot-2, weighs about 130 pounds and has blonde hair and blue eyes. She was last seen in the North Forrest area and was reported missing on Aug. 14. However, she has not been seen since the end of July.

Investigators gave an update on her disappearance Thursday, saying there has been extensive searching in the area using deputies and volunteers.
upload_2019-8-25_21-36-47.jpeg

Name:
Emalee Walters
Unique mark of the missing person:
Race: white Hair: blonde Eyes: blue
City/state last seen:
North Street, Hattiesburg, Forrest, Mississippi, USA
Date missing person was last seen:
July 2019
Police department that is investigating:
Forrest County Sheriff's Office
Police contact number:
601-544-7800
Height:
5'2" 130 lbs.

Missing from Forrest County, Mississippi, 37 year old Emalee Walters

This states that Hattiesburg, MS is in Forest County. Also states destination/direction of travel unknown.

AUG 14, 2019

Full face photo:
68245763_2306960199568883_362517049626329088_n.jpg

AUG 16, 2019

Name:
Emalee Walters
Unique mark of the missing person:
Race: white Hair: blonde Eyes: blue
City/state last seen:
North Street, Hattiesburg, Forrest, Mississippi, USA
Date missing person was last seen:
July 2019
Police department that is investigating:
Police contact number:
601-544-7800
Height:
5'2" 130 lbs.

Missing from Forrest County, Mississippi, 37 year old Emalee Walters

This states that Hattiesburg, MS is in Forest County. Also states destination/direction of travel unknown.

Just for reference purposes, MS has a Forrest County and a town called Forest which is in Scott County. These locations are (roughly) about a two hour drive apart. These locations often become confused with each other in the media when cases come up. Forrest County is a much more populated area containing the city of Hattiesburg and the University of Southern Mississippi.

Just for reference purposes, MS has a Forrest County and a town called Forest which is in Scott County. These locations are (roughly) about a two hour drive apart. These locations often become confused with each other in the media when cases come up. Forrest County is a much more populated area containing the city of Hattiesburg and the University of Southern Mississippi.

Thanks for info. :) :)
I can’t be 100% certain but I believe it is Forrest County. I’m basing this merely on it saying the Forrest Co Sheriff’s Office is the dept investigating her case & she was last seen near Hattiesburg. Hopefully this is correct.

Thanks for info. :) :)
I can’t be 100% certain but I believe it is Forrest County. I’m basing this merely on it saying the Forrest Co Sheriff’s Office is the dept investigating her case & she was last seen near Hattiesburg. Hopefully this is correct.

All good! It is Forrest County. You are correct. I just wanted to clarify because the spelling is different and it always causes confusion. I am pretty familiar with both areas and I see it come up from time to time.

Bumping for Emalee! Her picture in the original post brings forth a protective emotion in me....to me her eyes look scared and hopeless....I sincerely hope that is not her reality.

Based on the "Where is Emalee Walters?" FB page they will be getting flyers printed soon - tomorrow maybe? It's been four or five days since a flyer was created. I've been reviewing all comments and it appears that lack of funds MAY have been the cause of the delay in getting flyers up/handed out. Official FB page also indicates they are waiting for the Glendale area to dry out and become safer so as to perform a grid search on a location of interest. Searching a location of interest indicates to me that her loved ones fear foul play.

Just checked the "Where is Emalee Walter" FB page and there doesn't seem to be anything new. It appears that LE is still asking the public to NOT search Emalee. I can only assume that this means they have leads that point in a specific direction and are working those leads. At least I hope that is happening...I hope LE is doing something!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back