Current Age: 41 Years
Sex: Male
Height: 5' 6" (66 Inches)
Weight: 165 lbs
Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown

Circumstances of Disappearance

Last seen leaving Pig Willies on U.S. 61 North. He spoke to his mom before leaving there, saying that he was going to be home soon. On June 11, 2010, Jason’s gray 2000 Jeep Cherokee was found just 3 miles away from his home in north Warren County near the Issaquena County line.

Transportation: 2000 Jeep Cherokee
Style: SUV
Color: Gray
Comments: Vehicle found on June 11, 2010 in north Warren County near the Issaquena County line.

From 2010:
Family of missing man looks for answers - The Vicksburg Post
His mother said he was playing pool with friends the night he went missing.
She said it sounded like he would make another stop before coming home, and when she asked where he was going, he said, "Mama, I'm not sure. I'll be home later."
His vehicle was found off Floweree Road.
He lived with his mother and young son.
One uncle said he had a phone and if his vehicle was stuck, he could have called someone.
Another uncle said he believes Jason would not have left his vehicle there and was a victim of foul play.
LE said they didn't have evidence of foul play and have followed every lead.
His mother said he knew the area where his vehicle was located well and has never disappeared before.
Swamp land in the area was drained and searched.

1/17/23

WARREN COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – Warren and Issaquena County authorities responded to an area near Steele Bayou after receiving a call about possible human remains.

1/17/23

WARREN COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – Warren and Issaquena County authorities responded to an area near Steele Bayou after receiving a call about possible human remains.

Please help us out -- what are the reasons you think the person found could be him? (The article you linked is only available in some countries.) Thanks.

Please help us out -- what are the reasons you think the person found could be him? (The article you linked is only available in some countries.) Thanks.
There is no guarantee that remains found belong to Jason. However, they were found near the border of both counties where Jason’s vehicle was located. This is what leads me to believe it is a possibility but only that, “a possibility”. There are a few people missing from that same area.

Last seen leaving Pig Willies on U.S. 61 North. He spoke to his mom before leaving there, saying that he was going to be home soon. On June 11, 2010, Jason’s gray 2000 Jeep Cherokee was found just 3 miles away from his home in north Warren County near the Issaquena County line.

If there is a link to an article you are unable to see, let me know and I can message the content to you. We can only copy/paste a small percentage of the article due to copyright issues. (I learned that the hard way) and my post was removed. :)

I wonder if there were any calls/messages made with his phone indicating someone he may have gone to meet?

June 26, 2010

<<He sounded “like himself,” Carr said, not in any distress.

On June 11, 19 days after he was last seen and 16 days after he was reported missing, Ashley’s gray 2000 Jeep Cherokee was found off Floweree Road in north Warren County, near the Issaquena County line — three miles from the home he shared with his mother and 6-year-old son, also called Jason. “His truck was in a place it shouldn’t have been,” said uncle Charles Ashley. “He had a phone. Why didn’t he call somebody?” Robert Ashley, also an uncle, agreed, “If he would’ve gotten stuck, he would’ve gotten someone to help him get out. He wouldn’t have left it there. I believe somebody killed him.”>>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattooteena
Back