MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are absolutely correct. And I can't be surprised if I am perceived as a if I portray myself as one. People are entitled to their opinions based on their impression of someone. Walks like , talks like a , just might be a .

But in this case, he's not.

And there are plenty of folks who portray themselves as solid citizens, maintain clean scrubbed FBs, etc. and have committed horrendous acts of violence and/or engage in criminal activity.

Thanks.

I believe Byers is already inside M&M before Jessica exits the surveillance video at 6:25:48, and proceeds off camera to talk with Casandra. He then exits the front door at 6:27:02 (as I recall) and can be seen walking toward Jessica's gas pump in order to fill his can from 6:27:17 to 6:28:xx.

This is why I'm saying I think it's REALLY ODD that AA refers to him as "That dude" because you know he had to go pay for his gas. So even if he did edit out the part of him being at the pump, there has got to be more footage of him inside the store and clearly visible.

Otherwise? Who paid for the gas?

This is why I'm saying I think it's REALLY ODD that AA refers to him as "That dude" because you know he had to go pay for his gas. So even if he did edit out the part of him being at the pump, there has got to be more footage of him inside the store and clearly visible.

Otherwise? Who paid for the gas?

I think that I have seen a Utube inside clip. I'll need to look. If I find it, I will pm you.

Lol, I have followed every person I have seen referenced in MSM AND other sources we aren't allowed to mention. My conclusions? I have NO freakin' clue who did this. ughhhhhh

But in this case, he's not.

And there are plenty of folks who portray themselves as solid citizens, maintain clean scrubbed FBs, etc. and have committed horrendous acts of violence and/or engage in criminal activity.

BTK is instantly the first such individual to enter my mind in this category.

I found that interesting too. And did she happen to try and bum from anyone else or was it just JC?

Thanks...

Now this is getting very interesting:

Casandra Market goes by the name Sandy (see the link). Upthread^^^ someone says Sandy is Sandy Rudd, the aunt of Byran Rudd, Jessica's ex-boyfriend. (It is also extremely interesting to note that the name Breanna Rudd is important at this point, but I don't know if that information has been readily available via MSM.)

What I really find extraordinary is that Casandra claims that she turned down her own request for bumming a cigarette off Jessica because Casandra did like the brand offered. How many people do you know who do that when they are bumming a cigarette?

BBM. Every non-menthol smoker I've ever known including myself would turn down a menthol.

Lol, I have followed every person I have seen referenced in MSM AND other sources we aren't allowed to mention. My conclusions? I have NO freakin' clue who did this. ughhhhhh

It is a tangled web...I can't dismiss the possibility of a female participant, but really want to know who supposedly "choked" Jessica at "the store" a week before her death. JMO

It is a tangled web...I can't dismiss the possibility of a female participant, but really want to know who supposedly "choked" Jessica at "the store" a week before her death. JMO

I would like to know too. That is a violent encounter! I have never been choked by anyone other than my brother when we were wrestling as kids. To me, that is significant.

To add to my above post too...who in the heck chokes someone in a gas station parking lot?? Wth goes on at this gas station??? Lol.

I would like to know too. That is a violent encounter! I have never been choked by anyone other than my brother when we were wrestling as kids. To me, that is significant.

Plus, if that happened, she must have continued to frequent the place after she was out of the safe house (or whatever it was). And she must have known that she was in some kind of danger by going back there. What was the lure? JM O

I think someone asked on the previous page about the exact time of the phone call between JC and mom. Mom was quoted as saying 6:48. The link for that was on the previous thread. If that time helps anyone.

Thus far we don't know if the 6:48pm is:
  • the beginning of the conversation
  • the end of the conversation
  • how accurate mom's assessment is regarding the 20 minutes, and
  • whether Jessica's departure from the gas pump was truly 6:32pm or 5:32pm.

Pretty sure I would be filling up elsewhere. My word. I just cannot believe what I read sometimes.

Thus far we don't know if the 6:48pm is:
  • the beginning of the conversation
  • the end of the conversation
  • how accurate mom's assessment is regarding the 20 minutes, and
  • whether Jessica's departure from the gas pump was truly 6:32pm or 5:32pm.

But what we DO know is that the mom has been quoted in MSM as giving the time as 6:48.

To add to my above post too...who in the heck chokes someone in a gas station parking lot?? Wth goes on at this gas station??? Lol.

A lot more than we're ever going to be aware of for certain. It seems like the social/economic hub for the town honestly.

We don't know who her two previous run-ins were with.

Perhaps, IF true about a choking incident the week before, same individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required