MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do know that if what is being implied is true, and these major gangs are involved, the reward money is going to have to increase $ub$tantially in order to work as leverage to get someone to come forward.

Like, enough to move and start over somewhere else.

I agree. It could very well be true, but since the mom wasn't aware of it....my reaction was that maybe it wasn't....but we don't know do we? Wish they would release that call!
She (mom) also seemed adamant that Jessica didn't have a cousin named "Diane" ,middle or first name. MOO

It hasn't been cleared? As in all evidence? That really worries me b/c on a Twitter feed someone was def. at that crime scene with no LE around taking photos. They documented a windshield wiper and bottle that had not been collected for evidence....?

Is it poss that these couple items ended up there - after the fire, death, and after LE evd team completed its sweep? IDK.
Maybe?
I hope the evd team/CSI was thorough.

<modsnip>With all that said, Ms Lisa might not know all there is to know either. In all my theorizing I have considered the tossed phone and what that could mean. IF Jessica became alarmed or got into a struggle she may have dialed 911... her attackers then may have grabbed the phone and discarded it. A lot can happen in a few minutes. Then too there may be two 911 calls... Jessica's and the passing motorist's. All my opinion and guess but it seemed clear to me from the beginning that responders seem to have an idea about what had gone down.

I have heard that Jessica was lying next to the car, and walking down the road when found by first responders. Do we know which is correct?

Is there any chance - I know we don't have the 911 call transcript - that when the caller said the victim was walking down the road, that the caller might have seen the attacker making an escape, not sweet JC on the ground by her car? Or were they specific about the victim being burned/on fire. Hmm just thinking. Although that comment referenced by a cousin earlier would certainly be an interesting game changer!

Who knows...maybe there was more than one call to 911 and LE is just not saying. I'm still perplexed that if found laying on the side of the road that Jessica was able to speak after being doused with a gasoline or lighter fluid (possibly been made to drink it) -98% of her body burned. I know a nurse here has posted that it is possible for her to speak even after all that , but gasoline down her throat and on fire....GOD BLESS her she was still able to communicate to the fire chief. Makes me well up in tears thinking about her pain and the fear she went through :( Anyway...could Jessica have also called 911 identifying herself and that's how the FC knew it was her right away?

Is it possible JC called 911 before her phone was snatched from her? Which is why the 911 call is being kept close to the vest?

I know that they said it was a car driving by...but maybe it really wasn't.

Okay, I was just looking at this news article and BAM! the first post in the comment section asked where the audio of the 911 call is. I don't usually read the general public comment section but because I had just seen MsPragmatics post this comment caught my eye. There are a couple responses then a commenter identifies herself as Jessica's cousin says that Jessica is the one who called.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/27645789/investigators-follow-new-lead-in-jessica-chambers-murder-case

I have heard that Jessica was lying next to the car, and walking down the road when found by first responders. Do we know which is correct?
Is there any chance - I know we don't have the 911 call transcript - that when the caller said the victim was walking down the road, that the caller might have seen the attacker making an escape, not sweet JC on the ground by her car? Or were they specific about the victim being burned/on fire. Hmm just thinking. Although that comment referenced by a cousin earlier would certainly be an interesting game changer!

I am not sure if those were actual MSM reports or internet comments/rumors.

I will try to find something. The circumstances seem to indicate that walking would be unrealistic. IMO

Makes me sick to my stomach thinking about her last minutes. I hope her body held the clues that LE needs for an arrest. I cannot imagine many more horrific ways to die.

IIRC FC Haley said lying beside the car. I'm not certain though, could have been by the road but the image that stuck in my mind from then was lying by the car.

I am not sure if those were actual MSM reports or internet comments/rumors.

I will try to find something. The circumstances seem to indicate that walking would be unrealistic. IMO

Thanks, I'll keep looking too. I would think considering her injuries she was on the ground by the car. JMO. *IF* the 911 caller was not Jessica, and *did* say they saw someone walking down the road - this would be very interesting information. If the person they saw was not on fire/burning.

If I saw a person on fire that would be the very first thing I would report on a 911 call, if only the car was mentioned, the caller did not see Jessica by the car. If they mentioned seeing someone walking down the road, we could confidently direct our attention towards leaving by foot, or having a getaway vehicle stashed somewhere?

Just thinking outloud :):)

To those 46 guests watching this thread. Please come join the conversation! :websleuther:

That says Cassandra's nickname is Sandy -- perfectly logical for someone named Cassandra. It doesn't say Sandy Rudd is the same person. Similarity of first name or nickname is hardly enough to make that equation.
Some searches of www.recordlocator.net for appropriate names of Cassandra's associates finds a name with relevant associates that could be Cassandra Market, but with "Market" being close to the actual name.

Logically thinking, I find great difficulty in believing that Jessica would have been able to converse with the dispatch in her then, current physical and mental state. Just based on anatomy alone, I'm sure her comments to the paramedics were in a whisper at best.

To those 46 guests watching this thread. Please come join the conversation! :websleuther:
Yes, please do. Just leave your rumors at the door.

Crime Stoppers 1-800-729-2169
Panola County Sheriff's Department, (662) 563-6230

My imagination starts running away with me on this sometimes and then I draw back when I realize how few facts I really have to base my theories on. We don't know much. LE gives us Nothing. Every thing we have been told in msm has been told in varying ways, by each witness.... that leaves me with my own imagination, I guess!!! LOL Do we have a list of "FACTS" somewhere?

My imagination starts running away with me on this sometimes and then I draw back when I realize how few facts I really have to base my theories on. We don't know much. LE gives us Nothing. Every thing we have been told in msm has been told in varying ways, by each witness.... that leaves me with my own imagination, I guess!!! LOL Do we have a list of "FACTS" somewhere?
[h=1]MS - Jessica Chambers,19, Panola County, Dec 2014**Media Thread***NO DISCUSSION**[/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member