MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 66031
I think I figured it out!!!
Thanks for being patient mods and not deleting my original post instantly.
Here is the phone number if anyone wants to order her flowers or poinsettias.
662-563-7658
I think I had a problem saving the picture to my computer because I was viewing the image in the wrong window. When I first right-clicked there wasn't a save image option.

Thank you. Great to see. Her ornaments, over the years,

Do you mean that she was hit first and fought back? Possible, but not likely imo for that to happen twice in one year. I go back to her father's statement that "she learned her lesson"

Chambers' father, Ben Chambers, said his daughter left a battered women's shelter a few months before she was killed. "She was getting on the right track. She had learned her lessons from being in bad relationships," he told NBC News Saturday.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jessica-chambers-teen-burned-death-mourned-funeral-n267811

I think given the location, she could have been the victim of assault but the locals LE may not have very good DV protocols. She could easily have been fighting back and been cited for assault. The attitude of learning her lesson is also very vague and general, and I'm sure she dabbled in drugs. But, it could also be a victim blaming mentality. very common. unfortunately.
if she was in an abusive relationship, she very easily could have called the cops 10 times or more.

Beautiful flowers. Mineral spirits go into meth also? When I see what all goes into that, how do you not die right away from it? IMO a person must have some serious mental issues to even go near that.

FYI if mods remove it, they have a good reason. Just saying. Don't want the thread shut down.
I didn't mean any disrespect towards the moderators, and I have NO objection to their decision. I don't want the thread shut down either.
Anonone had posted a comment about people visiting the site where Jessica was found. I had posted a question to Anonone about her comment, and she posted the picture (but without any information as to where that picture was from). And in my post I had used the word "evidence" without thinking about what that word really means in legal terms. Both of these things may have been the reasons for the removal of the posts.

I'm just curious about what some of Anonone's recent postings mean. Thanks Octobermoon :)

A painting contractor would purchase gallons. Wood finisher too. Autobody repair. I sort of think the perp made a quick decision and grabbed whatever was most available in his shop, car, or garage.

Oh I agree completely. Just the choice of that particular choice of accelerant, if it was the one used would give a smaller selection pool. You know they didn't go out and buy it a few days before the execution, well unless they're complete and total idiots.

I didn't mean any disrespect towards the moderators, and I have NO objection to their decision. I don't want the thread shut down either.
Anonone had posted a comment about people visiting the site where Jessica was found. I had posted a question to Anonone about her comment, and she posted the picture (but without any information as to where that picture was from). And in my post I had used the word "evidence" without thinking about what that word really means in legal terms. Both of these things may have been the reasons for the removal of the posts.

I'm just curious about what some of Anonone's recent postings mean. Thanks Octobermoon :)

The picture is part of a still frame from a video on USA today. No super spooky insider stuff to worry about there at all. Two women are being interviewed, the blonde in the blue jacket is one of them. It's straight from MSM. During the interview, she also mentions the penchant Jessica has for large sodas, like the ones should would purchase at Ali's and the sonic where I suppose blondie works.

video halfway down the page

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...eing-torched-shocks-small-miss-town/20231709/

I found that last night about 40 mins after the mystery picture got deleted.

Oh I agree completely. Just the choice of that particular choice of accelerant, if it was the one used would give a smaller selection pool. You know they didn't go out and buy it a few days before the execution, well unless they're complete and total idiots.

After reading about the death of Johnny Lee Butts I have to wonder about the sanity of even the investigators.

My understanding is that she normally bought gas in small amounts. The 14bucks may have indicated an excursion planned, or just gassing up for the work week at her new job. JMO

Or maybe JC realized that this gas station was becoming unsafe for her but she wasn't truly sure about that. So she figures she'd limit her visits there & buy more gas thereby reducing her visits there?

I think it was all pre-meditated & planned (albeit a horrible & sloppy plan as expected by these nut jobs).

JC was lured out by the phone call.
JC was positively ID'd at the gas station.
The wheels were set in motion....

Sad.

Moo

It was the way it was posted, we're allowed to discuss things in MSM. However, if you start posting XYZ in this video is a murderer, arsonist, and there is no corroborating evidence, it's going to be struck. Just like my cute little song got wiped. It violated the rules, nothing more. Honestly the moderators have been infinitely patient here. The rules aren't just being bent, they're being walked on. When people start presenting "evidence" that's nothing more than chopped up pictures and hackneyed reports from really fringe tertiary "news sites", it's going to get flushed too.

Yep, It's possible she called the cops on the other person that hit her. Then when the cops get there, the person says that she hit him/her also, or hit him/her first. Then the officer gives both people assault tickets.

Where I live, the Domestic Violence law has some strict criteria, one of them being the individuals have to be living in the same home. In order to get a protection from Domestic Violence order, one has to be living with the individual and have intimate relations with the individual for a period of time before it will be considered Domestic Violence, otherwise it's assault.

I thought it might be a good idea to go back through some of the earlier MSM to see if anything stood out to me, small details I may have forgotten about and such. The article with accompanying video I'm linking just reminded me of why this particular case grabbed me from the onset. It is dated December 9.

"The most brutal crime" investigators ever saw.

Video includes a snippet with Auntie SHA SHA. I'm assuming JC's phone must not have been in too poor of shape because they had already brought Auntie in for questioning by the 9th due to a call she made to JC's phone.

Nothing new or extraordinary about this piece except that the father's emotional state is too much for me. to bear. 2-3 days into the investigation, they knew exactly what this was.

http://wreg.com/2014/12/09/investigators-no-one-is-in-custody-for-death-of-jessica-chambers/

It was the way it was posted, we're allowed to discuss things in MSM. However, if you start posting XYZ in this video is a murderer, arsonist, and there is no corroborating evidence, it's going to be struck. Just like my cute little song got wiped. It violated the rules, nothing more. Honestly the moderators have been infinitely patient here. The rules aren't just being bent, they're being walked on. When people start presenting "evidence" that's nothing more than chopped up pictures and hackneyed reports from really fringe tertiary "news sites", it's going to get flushed too.

tertiary news sites...

I've had an occasion to query our Moderator about some questionable material and she has helped me without hesitation. I encourage everyone who has something dubious to give her a call.

i think its reasonably likely that someone called her and asked her to meet somewhere, so the phone call could surely be relevant. could be she just went out to do some stuff and someone went and found her or came across her...

i dont see any reason to think that she had to be "ID'd" or any signals were given... just seems to unnecessarily complicate things IMO with no evidence to suggest it. seems much more likely to me that the person/people that did this knew exactly who she was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1sw33t1nsan1ty