MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sitting on my hands right now. So, :lipssealed: but,soon,I'll have plenty to post. :jail:

Master Yoda,"Patience,MizStery Patience".

:moo:
It's quiet at the moment, but I believe we may be about to have a Sonic boom!

It's quiet at the moment, but I believe we are about to hear a Sonic boom!

I haven't followed this case as closely as many of you, but I check in often because I can't believe there still has not been arrest. I hope that by you posting this it's because you're privy to some info. that I, an occasional peruser, am not! Jessica needs justice.

I've always thought from the beginning that two or more females are responsible for this crime.

Wonder why, if Lisa was so anxious for JC to finish her errands and get home (with her smokes) did she stay on the phone with her for reportedly 20 minutes? JC could have accomplished her mission in that time, as far as Lisa knew....and gone home. Must have been some dispute for the call to last that long. JMO

A lot of us must have gotten that tip.
I thought it was preposterous at the time, and said as much, but as more time passes without arrests, it seems less likely that she was killed by any of the usual suspects, so I would no longer be shocked by anything, and now think that theory is entirely possible.

I am kind of starting to think this way as well. idk if you're "usual suspects" are my usual suspects, but by one of the females and 1 male(that I was 100% sure was involved) latest fb activity, I think if they were involved they would've turned on each other by now with all the other stuff that she has been posting.

who knows…this case is crazy.

But why didn't Champion mention the phone call in the timeline? I really believe that it means something that he left that out of the timeline.
Wonder why, if Lisa was so anxious for JC to finish her errands and get home (with her smokes) did she stay on the phone with her for reportedly 20 minutes? JC could have accomplished her mission in that time, as far as Lisa knew....and gone home. Must have been some dispute for the call to last that long. JMO

But why didn't Champion mention the phone call in the timeline? I really believe that is important that he didn't.

Possibly because, while they knew that she was in Courtland, they did not know her exact location? If that is so, then possibly her car was actually seen at 7:31. She could have been on Herron rd the whole time? Cell pings only tell general area....or am I mistaken? Dunno JMO

I think the timeline was released to send a message to everyone who knows what went down that the gig is up. They know exactly where she was. They need someone to talk now. I don't think Champion released nearly everything they know. They want/need someone to step forward now with more info. Matter of time. This one will be solved.

So -- if given a bet, would you bet an arrest will be made within two weeks (that is, by 09 March)? What's the over/under for this possible arrest, calendar-wise?

Please please please do not send us to Grand Jury-land. JMO

For the hour she was missing perhaps the phone was off or the battery drained (or the battery was pulled) They should be able to figure out a rough location based on the phone pinging off the towers. I am just going to guess that there were no phone conversations or texts at this time.

I thought that, too at first. But, according to Lisa they talked from 6:48 until 7:13 and that would be verified either yes or no by LE from the git go. LE knows where she was during the time of the call (which is in the middle of that missing hour), but this is another way to jog someone's memory. I don't think of it was being disingenuous saying that it's a missing time period, but they want to pinpoint exactly where she was or who was with her. I do think they should have released the picture of the car from the beginning when people's memories were fresher. :/

Sometimes, the same question approached differently will yield results. It's like sometimes when Person B doesn't understand something, Person A repeats the same thing over and over or even gets louder about it. But, if they word the question or statement a little differently, something 'clicks' in Person B's brain and goes "aha, I get it now!" :D Makes me laugh every time that 'I get it!' lightbulb goes on over my head :D

If JC was on the phone with her mother and gave no indication she was in danger, and the fact that she was AT the scene of the crime well before the fire started, that tells me she was not in fear of anyone. Not only was she not in fear, but she went willingly maybe for a purpose. Sex?

But, wouldn't a "rough" location cover a lot of territory ? I think Lisa did talk to JC, for how long, who knows. Just LE, I guess. Wish I understood cell ping triangulation. JMO

snip

True, but what bugs me is that LE seems almost equally unsavvy.
Lol, I agree with you. I think local LE, on their own, would never solve this. With the technology available to some of the other agencies involved, I think there is a very real possibility this may be solved. That cell phone really is the key. And if they can zero in on a person or persons of interest, THEIR cell phones may be of equal importance.

I'm not sure how things work in MS, but if one co-conspirator rolls on another co-conspirator, every piece of the story needs to be corroborated with either other witness testimony or pieces of evidence. If that is the case here, that timeline was released to flush out any other persons with knowledge of this crime. They will need a good deal of info to proceed with any kind of trial.

But why didn't Champion mention the phone call in the timeline? I really believe that it means something that he left that out of the timeline.

Since Champion's latest updates, I always thought that the information he didn't divulge (but seemingly knew about) ironically provided some valuable clues IMO! Clues conspicuous by their absence in his timeline!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time