MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 ; Quinton Tellis Indicted - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did we end up giving up on the dead man that BC was so sure about who had a beef with Jessica, a history of arson and violent crime, an assault on Jessica and whom the Law man has kept silent about?

Is it because dead men tell no tales and now that he's gone Panola can still call it unsolved, keeping the DEA there and the flow of gang arrests with drug connections filling a different agenda?

?

MOO

N
RBBM

Actually, I've read that statement on and from multiple sources which I can't cite from memory, at this point. Although I have just started posting on the WS threads, I have followed this case quite closely, and my opinion is based upon a lot more than msm.

After perusing 100s of FB pages associated with friends/friends of/family of friends/family of family of friends of JC and all other associates or just residents of the Batesville/Courtland area....to the point that I thought there was a foreign language being taught (or rather, a complete butchering of something similar to the English language)...combined with several blogs, as many news articles as I could find, etc... etc.... my opinion was formulated.

JMO, there is entirely too much credit being given to the perps. My guess is that there were at least 3 perps. This is based on information from blogs and FB posts alluding to the number on and around the time of JC's death, which I call murder.

Occam's razor all the way with this one for me. There is A LOT to the face value of this case. People who are not familiar with the area or the people from the area do not realize that it could be something very simple. Does Darby strike you as being an intellectual thinker? He doesn't strike me as such.

An aside to all the FB posts, I am amazed at how brazenly the residents talk about and display gang colors, signs, $100, pictures of stacks of crisp new $100 and $20 bills. I wonder if you can smell the ink in the air around some of the homes or out buildings? JMO :moo:

Glad you liked reading my post.

:tyou:

I'll go one farther than the foreign language...I sometimes felt I was on another planet while perusing those FB pages ...and it's a shame I didn't screenshot them before they were scrubbed, just for my own reference.
I share your sentiments on Darby and it appears pretty much everything else ...

How did we end up giving up on the dead man that BC was so sure about who had a beef with Jessica, a history of arson and violent crime, an assault on Jessica and whom the Law man has kept silent about?

Is it because dead men tell no tales and now that he's gone Panola can still call it unsolved, keeping the DEA there and the flow of gang arrests with drug connections filling a different agenda?

?

MOO

Hiya, Steleheart.

My memory on RH may have faded somewhat. Do you have a link for this?

a history of arson and violent crime, an assault on Jessica

This is jmoho:

RH was dropped from the list of internet sleuth suspects a long time ago and well before his death. There was just not enough evidence to be convinced he had anything to do with JC's murder. For one thing, BD was FB friends with RH at the time of the murder. For another, no one but BC and LD ever told us that the RH story was real, AFAIK.

RH was a thief because he was addicted to heavy street drugs. He stole from Auto Zone and was arrested. He was arrested after being caught shoplifting in Canton, MS one month before his death. This man had liver cancer and he continued to steal to support his nasty habit of using damaging, dangerous, drugs that held a firm grasp on him.

<modsnip>

As far as I am aware, RH was never a POI to LE. And did I mention who propelled the story of RH being angry over a drug deal gone wrong?

PS ~ I got a great chuckle over the youtube vid posted in your sig. Funny stuff.

That had to have been one of the mostly mind boggling interviews I've heard Tricia conduct.
A lot of I don't knows, backtracking, dodging around and it blew my mind the answer about why she did not question Shasha... Something like I don't have her number ?
Excuse me, if someone had been one of the last to see my murdered daughter or might have some answers for me..I'm going to talk to them....
Especially if it's my neighbor and I could simply walk over there....
It left me shaking my head .. Were the answers evasive ...or very, very much uninformed, and if the latter...why ?

This! Shasha or whatever her name is.......I have a huge red flag next to this one.

:moo:

Hiya, Steleheart.

My memory on RH may have faded somewhat. Do you have a link for this?

This is jmoho:

RH was dropped from the list of internet sleuth suspects a long time ago and well before his death. There was just not enough evidence to be convinced he had anything to do with JC's murder. For one thing, BD was FB friends with RH at the time of the murder. For another, no one but BC and LD ever told us that the RH story was real, AFAIK.

RH was a thief because he was addicted to heavy street drugs. He stole from Auto Zone and was arrested. He was arrested after being caught shoplifting in Canton, MS one month before his death. This man had liver cancer and he continued to steal to support his nasty habit of using damaging, dangerous, drugs that held a firm grasp on him.

<modsnip>

As far as I am aware, RH was never a POI to LE. And did I mention who propelled the story of RH being angry over a drug deal gone wrong?

PS ~ I got a great chuckle over the youtube vid posted in your sig. Funny stuff.

Due to some medical issues I did lose track of discussions re RH. From the links I did save, it was the murder/ arson that he participated in with his brother as well as the meth manufacturing charges and other drug charges that stuck in my craw. I have not re-reviewed these links.

In the Murder/Arson he turned State's Witness.;

http://law.justia.com/cases/mississippi/supreme-court/1986/56831-0.html

http://openjurist.org/742/f2d/842/united-states-v-briscoe

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ms-court-of-appeals/1049872.html

That and his alleged attack on Jessica at the gas station are what stick with me.

Glad you liked the video, LOL I love the nail.

?

MOO
a history of arson

Found this!

"According to Roger Lynn, he, Larry and Owen Lee purchased a gallon of gasoline earlier in the day on March 21, 1982. Later that night, he and Owen Lee Harden traveled from Pope to Grenada and retrieved Bill Morrow's car. Owen Lee also carried a green garbage bag containing a 12 gauge sawed-off shotgun borrowed from Morrow also. They then drove separate vehicles to the Williamson's home where Roger Lynn slammed the car door to distract the dogs before returning to Grenada to await Harden's return."

http://www.leagle.com/decision/19871380512So2d868_11356/WILLIAMSON v. STATE

I haven't been reading or posting on here in awhile, but have been reading elsewhere and keeping up with what's going on in this case. I haven't learned much, but I wanted to share a "thought". We all know that Sandy Rudd stated in an interview that she was the one who called Jessica over (out of range of the security camera) to ask her for a cigarette. We also know that Bryan Rudd is an ex-boyfriend of Jessica's and is related to Sandy Rudd. He had moved to Iowa some time after he and Jessica broke up. Now, what IF the reason Jessica was called over was not to ask her for a cigarette at all, but to tell her that Byran Rudd was in town and wanted to see her? Was Sandy Rudd standing over there by herself, or was she with a group of other people? We don't know. What if Jessica thought she was going to that secluded spot on Herron Road to meet Bryan Rudd, but instead, met the murderer/s? I've always believed Jessica drove herself there to meet up with a man. I have no idea who the man might have been, but this has been my thought from day one. I know some people think she was knocked out and driven there, but for some reason, I don't believe that. I remember hearing or reading on MSM that BC said there were signs of a scuffle or struggle at the crime scene. I believe Jessica was conscious and fought her killer/s at the crime scene, not knocked out and driven there. All of this is me just thinking out loud and is totally MOO.

This is something to consider. A while back, on the J4J FB pg, someone wrote that the party was on Friday night not on Saturday night. That is the reason Jessica slept most of Saturday.

That makes so much more sense to me. As MizStery reminds us (paraphrased):
The TL makes having an alibi tight.

There was no party on Saturday night because it was on Friday evening. Also, we never did learn how or when CW received her black eye but she was held in jail for a couple of days. Not accusing anyone at the jail but she had a shiner in her mugshot. Next thing we learn, she has taken off with RH to Grenada where she and RH were soon arrested for puncturing/slashing Annette's tires.

:cow:

Found this!

"According to Roger Lynn, he, Larry and Owen Lee purchased a gallon of gasoline earlier in the day on March 21, 1982. Later that night, he and Owen Lee Harden traveled from Pope to Grenada and retrieved Bill Morrow's car. Owen Lee also carried a green garbage bag containing a 12 gauge sawed-off shotgun borrowed from Morrow also. They then drove separate vehicles to the Williamson's home where Roger Lynn slammed the car door to distract the dogs before returning to Grenada to await Harden's return."

http://www.leagle.com/decision/19871380512So2d868_11356/WILLIAMSON v. STATE

From the link "For their participation in the murder, Roger Lynn testified that Owen Lee Harden was to receive $10,000.00 and that he was to receive $1,000.00."

A thousand. His buddy gets 10 K but he gets 1.
Shows ya how small time he was and how willing to take just a few bucks for a lot of violence, arson and involvement.
Why would he not do it for 5 hundred bucks and a vengeance against his rival meth maker? I know he wasn't a POI and I still think that DEA was in there before Jessica was murdered. I Still think that LE breathed a sigh of relief when RH passed away and they love that it will never be solved, as stated when it first happened.

MOO

"Nationally, the controversy regarding the devices has been amplified by the secrecy shrouding their use. Local police agencies that have used devices on loan from federal agencies at times have refused to even acknowledge they were deployed, citing non-disclosure agreements"
-http://www.news-leader.com/story/news/politics/2016/02/13/missouri-lawmaker-wants-police-obtain-warrant-before-tracking-cell-phones-stingray/80279070/

We have discussed stingrays at length here, and the link above is an article from my local newspaper and completely unrelated to JC's case but provides some interesting facts about stingrays that I was not aware of, if anyone else would like to check it out.

Curious...Did anyone (family/friends) mention anything about Jessica wanting to write a book before the author told her story of Jessica?

Classito

Curious...Did anyone (family/friends) mention anything about Jessica wanting to write a book before the author told her story of Jessica?

Classito

I think we only heard about it after the Author spoke about it and I have not seen any other reference to it.

Well said. I might have said "shameless exploitation" but I didn't.

Thanks.

MOO

I may have mentioned something similar way back when. Speaking of the offering bowl. 2 new phones, a new computer, a car, a tattoo, a , a t-shirt fund, a sticker fund and a public plea for insurance collection.

Classito

This is something to consider. A while back, on the J4J FB pg, someone wrote that the party was on Friday night not on Saturday night. That is the reason Jessica slept most of Saturday.

That makes so much more sense to me. As MizStery reminds us (paraphrased):
The TL makes having an alibi tight.

There was no party on Saturday night because it was on Friday evening. Also, we never did learn how or when CW received her black eye but she was held in jail for a couple of days. Not accusing anyone at the jail but she had a shiner in her mugshot. Next thing we learn, she has taken off with RH to Grenada where she and RH were soon arrested for puncturing/slashing Annette's tires.

:cow:
Remember too Friday night was supposed to be the big football game at SPHS but was postponed due to weather.

OT sorry I have not been around as much lately I have been taking car of my mom who was in an accident, she is not critical but has a long road ahead. Keep up the great work of sleuthing!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about your mom. I'm glad she's getting better!

I think the latest development calls for a fresh thread.

Please continue at Thread #13.

I've moved over some posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members