VERDICT WATCH MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, Dec 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
source-2.gif

The whole "Eric" thing has made me nuts this whole time. Were Jessica's ears damaged as well as her throat? What if she couldn't hear them, and wasn't trying to say a name, but trying to communicate something else? Those questions have always bothered me.

Ron Maxey‏ @rmaxey1 1h1 hour ago
This is what the media does while awaiting a verdict. #JessicaChambers@memphisnews⁩ ⁦@clarionledger

DocHNx-W4AAoeUE.jpg

Just to make sure everyone is clear RE earlier post on jury photo/video: If authorities see something improper, they’ll take action. All they have now is a post with nonspecific words and no video. Perhaps deleted. Can’t act on that. #JessicaChambers @memphisnews @clarionledger

Ron Maxey‏ @rmaxey1 4m4 minutes ago
The jury has asked to review phone record testimony. TV screen has been set up and judge has cleared the courtroom so experts and lawyers can go over it with them. #jessicachambers @memphisnews @clarionledger

He was with her, according to his cell phone records. Not "Eric". I don't get what's so hard about this case.. ( grinding teeth)

Honestly, after the first day of testimony I was worried. I know the prosecution wanted to introduce all of the witnesses to get in front of the bad fact because if they didn't, the defense would have called each first responder at the end of the trial in the defense's case. But still. I think they needed to explain the power of persuasion and how these first responders' first concern is helping the person in front of them. They really really wanted to hear her say something that they could provide to the police.

I still think the cell phone, surveillance, and interrogation evidence proves that QT was with JC when she died. Either he did it or ghost Eric did it while he watched, which makes him culpable to me.

This is what the media does while awaiting a verdict. #JessicaChambers@memphisnews⁩ ⁦@clarionledger

DocHNx-W4AAoeUE.jpg

Just to make sure everyone is clear RE earlier post on jury photo/video: If authorities see something improper, they’ll take action. All they have now is a post with nonspecific words and no video. Perhaps deleted. Can’t act on that. #JessicaChambers @memphisnews @clarionledger

Ron Maxey‏ @rmaxey1 4m4 minutes ago
The jury has asked to review phone record testimony. TV screen has been set up and judge has cleared the courtroom so experts and lawyers can go over it with them. #jessicachambers @memphisnews @clarionledger

Hmm I wonder if the phone records are the parts that show QT was with Jessica around the time of her murder

Those shows arent available in the UK apparently, are they unbiased or on one side?
For many people, the Oxygen Channel totally was all about sensationalism for doing an entire series on Natalee Holloway. Bringing up somebody who misled her father for months, bringing in somebody else, it was a fiasco in my opinion. Just a Fiasco.

Moo

I have lost respect for them completely for current cases. In addition, that channel is wanting to be the new crime channel. So they are doing too much sensationalism in my opinion

I haven't watched them but I did read that the first two were slanted toward the defense.
I watched them. That’s how I came to hear about this case. To me they didn’t seem to be more towards the defense. It just seemed like they weren’t sure it was QT at the time, but as it went on there wasn't anyone else that was an obvious suspect but Quinton

I watched them. That’s how I came to hear about this case. To me they didn’t seem to be more towards the defense. It just seemed like they weren’t sure it was QT at the time, but as it went on there wasn't anyone else that was an obvious suspect but Quinton

I thought it was slanted to the defense and I was even put off by Beth Karas because it seemed she was slanting it toward QT's innocence rather than being totally non-biased.

I too am getting drowsy and it's 10:45pm here.... so I'm going to say good night to you all. If they come back with verdict - Hopefully - guilty!! I guess I'll have to read about it in the morning. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member