MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County, Dec 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;919978362210222080]https://twitter.com/TRex21/status/919978362210222080[/video]

Midday #JessicaChambers jury watch update: Still in deliberations, court personnel finishing lunch break now.

I just feel like the story and a lot of the comments are unfair to the judge... Because cotton means one thing to some doesn't mean that is what the judge meant by it...

All jmo.

Most interesting to me was the photo was orig posted in the chat room on LawNewz. So someone def watching online chats there

"after posting the cotton stalk picture in our website’s chatroom"

Cathy
@CCLawNewz
·
21s
#JessicaChambers - Jury might be hung. Judge brought them in and told them to revisit their own views but not to surrender their convictions

Not good.

Clouseau

Cathy
@CCLawNewz
·
21s
#JessicaChambers - Jury might be hung. Judge brought them in and told them to revisit their own views but not to surrender their convictions

I envision it will be sad day. It reminds me of a Tennessee case where a young man and woman were killed. The man was set on fire, so no one could be convicted in his particular death. His family was devastated. That being said, I'm sure the jury is doing everything they can to serve justice.

Agree with your first sentence.

And you're right, the defense didn't bring it up, but we've arrived at different conclusions.

You believe there was an Eric who did show up that night and set Jessica on fire or otherwise participated in this crime?

I just feel like the story and a lot of the comments are unfair to the judge... Because cotton means one thing to some doesn't mean that is what the judge meant by it...

All jmo.

The media misses no opportunity to race bait. This case had nothing to do with race--they must need the clicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopE