MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County, Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why is he acting like he doesnt know where they are talking about, he has lived there for awhile? Not knowing doesnt help him IMO

@LeahBethFOX13 30s
Investigators tell Tellis they have text messages he exchanged with #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 14s
Investigators are showing Tellis a photo of #JessicaChambers from surveillance at M&M around 10am on Dec. 6, 2014.

@Ripple1026 41s
#QuintonTellis seeing the evidence. Investigator- "you cant hardly see it but thats #JessicaChambers car pulling in your driveway" 10:14am

@LeahBethFOX13 49s
Investigators tell Tellis #JessicaChambers pulls in his driveway at 10:14am. They say Kesha was not in car with them yet, he says she was.

@LeahBethFOX13 41s
At 2:20 Tellis text #JessicaChambers, "I need you back." She asks for what. He says, "Some lovin."

When the state gave opening statements, it didn't sound like they had much evidence on this guy. Plus the lengthy delay in making an arrest, plus all the witnesses saying she said "Eric" set her on fire. I wondered if they had the right guy -- now it's finally coming into focus with all of his lies about being with her and his whereabouts that night.

@LeahBethFOX13 13s
#JessicaChambers took a nap that afternoon, woke up around 4:20 p.m. They are texting back and forth when she wakes up about what to eat.

@Ripple1026 22s
At 4:56pm #JessicaChambers text #QuintonTellis "where are you at?" He calls her back.

@Ripple1026 1m
at 5:24 #JessicaChambers pulls up to the gas station across from Q Tellis's house

@LeahBethFOX13 35s
Agents explain to Tellis that they can "see her and everything she does at the store" from 5:24 to 5:30 #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 56s
That's when Tellis said he gave #JessicaChambers money at the M&M.

@LeahBethFOX13 2m
Douglas says Tellis told them "on my mama" he did not see #JessicaChambers that night.

@LeahBethFOX13
State says we will see all the surveillance evidence that agents showed Tellis tomorrow #JessicaChambers

Why does this guy keep insisting over and over that they were not lying to Quinton??

JenaTaoson said:
You are very welcome. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to hand the baton over to someone else next week as I will have a full schedule.

Can you give me the link to LeahBeth's twitter account - I can help out before UndiscoveredTruth appears in her morning!

:wave:

For some reason when they came back from lunch WAT re-showed what happened BEFORE they left for lunch!! :dunno: so had to close and restart the live stream. Thanks for the tweets of what I missed in between there!

Why does this guy keep insisting over and over that they were not lying to Quinton??

He seems a bit too eager to be testifying, to me, and constantly prefacing every statement with "Mr Champion...." almost makes it seem like they are good buddies or something, and it may not play well with all the jurors. JMO

Can you give me the link to LeahBeth's twitter account - I can help out before UndiscoveredTruth appears in her morning!

:wave:

For some reason when they came back from lunch WAT re-showed what happened BEFORE they left for lunch!! :dunno: so had to close and restart the live stream. Thanks for the tweets of what I missed in between there!

https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13 :)

Also: https://twitter.com/Ripple1026 He is filling in for Shay @ WREG3

He seems a bit too eager to be testifying, to me, and constantly prefacing every statement with "Mr Champion...." almost makes it seem like they are good buddies or something, and it may not play well with all the jurors. JMO

I can't remember where this is taking place, but I have noticed that the witnesses, attorneys and judges all act pretty familiar with each other. I think they just do things a little differently there. It seemed strange to me too.

Fire investigators could determine if a vehicle fire was intentionally set as opposed to being the result of an explosion, and seem certain the fire was not the result of an accident. And it has been about 40 years since I last smoked pot, but the only way it would have caused me to lose control of my car would be if I was reaching for a dropped french fry or Dorito while going down the road. I do like that you are trying to think of alternatives to what so many heard as "Eric" though. Prosecutors had better be trying to come up with some believable alternative. JMO

I believe Jessica said "CAR WRECK" not Derrick or Eric. Say it yourself and see how this is possible.
A car wreck theory makes much more sense imo.
Honestly I don't think investigators seriously looked into the possibility that an accident may have occurred because they believed she was murdered.
Jessica's older and only brother Ben died in a car wreck. .

[video=twitter;918908875734179840]https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/918908875734179840[/video]

@LeahBethFOX13 2m
Tellis is now being questioned about what he drove, when he went to buy GreenDot card #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 41s
Investigators tell Tellis they know #JessicaChambers went to sell someone pills and the person she sold them to says he was in car.

@LeahBethFOX13 50s
After #JessicaChambers sells the pills, investigators say she and Tellis went to Batesville together to get something to eat.

@LeahBethFOX13 7s
Investigators are showing Tellis the map of #JessicaChambers phone. They point out the dots. Now, they're showing where his phone was.

Tellis is trying to deny every bit of evidence LE is showing him in the interview: video, cell phone pings, txt messages, phone calls, witness who spotted Jessica & him in her car. They are literally showing him the data they have showing his phone with her phone and the pings on the map. They've got him at every point of that day as well as JC that day.

They're talking to him respectfully, calmly, not yelling at him, not "coercing" him.

He is so caught and continues digging himself in with lies and more lies.

I believe Jessica said "CAR WRECK" not Derrick or Eric. Say it yourself and see how this is possible.
A car wreck theory makes much more sense imo.
Honestly I don't think investigators seriously looked into the possibility that an accident may have occurred because they believed she was murdered.
Jessica's older and only brother Ben died in a car wreck. .

That's a very, very good theory. Maybe she died thinking it WAS a car wreck because she only woke up from her prior suffocation once she was on fire. She might not have known she was doused with gasoline and set on fire intentionally.

QT is a dummy ! If you think about it, his phone was with Jessica, doesnt prove he killed her (if he was smart shouldnt of said anything-especially deny deny deny)

THIS is exactly the kind of evidence that will be compelling to a jury. Cell phone data doesn't lie, people lie. They've got their movements down to the minute.

They asked QT earlier in the interview if anyone else had his phone or was using his phone that day. He said "no."

@Ripple1026 15s
At 6:17 cellphone data put #JessicaChambers and #QuintonTellis together in Batesville

@LeahBethFOX13 18s
Investigators tell Tellis they know #JessicaChambers left Batesville around 6:17. At 6:25 Tellis' phone sent signal to same tower as hers.

@Ripple1026 1m
Cellphone data puts #QuintonTellis and #JessicaChambers together in Batesville at 6:25

Tellis lied about

- seeing JC that day
- hearing from JC anytime in the afternoon or evening
- being at the M&M store same time as JC
- giving JC money
- time he went to get a green dot card
- not being in Batesville

This is just a partial list. He lied about everything.

They showed him pictures of her car, her, him, store, maps, pings.

Now why would someone innocent lie about every single thing they did?

QT responding to cell phone evidence:

When I gave her the money to get something to eat,

it was still light out

(over & over again)

That was the last time I was with her

(It's my story & I'm sticking to it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online