MS MS - Jessica Stacks, 28, missing from boat on Tallahatchie River, 1 Jan 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you have a link that indicates boat guy is a friend of Baggette?

Nope. But what I can tell you is that this was not a commercial enterprise. This is a very small place. Then there is her phone. Would you leave your phone with a stranger? Or, would someone who knows you believe that you did? All my own opinion (mostly).

Last edited:
Nope. But what I can tell you is that this was not a commercial enterprise. This is a very small place. Then there is her phone. Would you leave your phone with a stranger? Or, would someone who knows you believe that you did? All my own opinion (mostly).
I was playing the devils advocate a bit. Yes, the whole scenario seems off to me. And, weirdly I can’t find any updates on the situation or any investigative reports by LE. Odd...

Last edited:
I have a better understanding now as a result of a Facebook link. Yes, I did have the impression that it was a commercial enterprise and I couldn’t understand the phone scrnario.

I have a better understanding now as a result of a Facebook link. Yes, I did have the impression that it was a commercial enterprise and I couldn’t understand the phone scrnario.

Even if it wasn't a commercial enterprise, nowadays almost everyone carries around a cell phone. Weird that the Boat Dude didn't have one.

Exactly. I’m not sure she was ever in the boat.
Sorry to quote myself, but I am going to update that thought. I woke up thinking there were actually maybe three people in the boat, one of them deceased. Just my thoughts... Two people got out. Maybe one was wearing a pair of boots that had been cut off to make it look like the third person walked off the boat, when in fact she was carried off the boat. Sorry to be graphic, but I've heard that wild hogs don't leave a lot of evidence. I can't believe Jessica would take her pocketbook on the boat and then willingly leave it behind along with her keys. I really hope justice is served.

I was playing the devils advocate a bit. Yes, the whole scenario seems off to me. And, weirdly I can’t find any updates on the situation or any investigative reports by LE. Odd...

I see now what you were trying to say. Yes, it is beyond odd to me. Now the state is bracing for a major ice storm. We are hearing that it may the worst in decades. This is not our norm so it shuts us down. We are bracing for the worst and hunkering down.

It is my opinion, and my opinion only, that had Jessica truly been left on the river's bank/ river's bottoms something besides her sliced boots would have been found by now. This story does not make sense in so many ways. If it doesn't make sense then it didn't happen, not like that.

Checking in for Jessica. IF (cough) the bf and boat guy had something to do with her disappearance (speculation only), I don’t think we’re dealing with criminal masterminds. I think it’s another “no body” case so LE has to be so thorough collecting solid evidence. My heart and prayers go out to JS’ loved ones.

Has bf ever made a public statement asking for help, posting flyers, searching?

Maybe boat guy and his son are the same? Was it in MSM that stated his son ended up with her phone? If so, I missed that.

Someone clarified it for me. Boat guy was not his son. He called his son that night when he wanted a ride home. But original story was that she gave her phone to whomever dropped them off, so she could call them for a ride later---but that might be a BS story too

After sitting back and watching this thread I have come to the conclusion she was never on the boat. I'm sure they would have found her by now if she had got out and walked. The boots and coat were planted. Why would she have left her coat behind? MOO

Checking in for Jessica. IF (cough) the bf and boat guy had something to do with her disappearance (speculation only), I don’t think we’re dealing with criminal masterminds. I think it’s another “no body” case so LE has to be so thorough collecting solid evidence. My heart and prayers go out to JS’ loved ones.

Has bf ever made a public statement asking for help, posting flyers, searching?
Nope

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bman1986
Back