MS - Kay Atkins Raines, 68, strangled & hog tied, Biloxi, 29 Jan 2017 *son arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow did not see that coming. The son, I mean. So sad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Seems like the friends knew right away. I can only imagine what he put her through in life for them to know quickly.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Kay Raines' body found: Prosecutors said in a preliminary hearing Thursday morning that Kay Raines, 68, died by strangulation. Her accused killer and son, Clarke Raines, 34, left a breadcrumb trail of evidence, which police followed using GPS tracking, prosecutors said in the hearing at Mobile District Court.

There's a TON more info at the link: http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2017/05/clarke_raines_kay_raines_stran.html

Kay Raines' body found: Prosecutors said in a preliminary hearing Thursday morning that Kay Raines, 68, died by strangulation. Her accused killer and son, Clarke Raines, 34, left a breadcrumb trail of evidence, which police followed using GPS tracking, prosecutors said in the hearing at Mobile District Court.

There's a TON more info at the link: http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2017/05/clarke_raines_kay_raines_stran.html
He strangled his poor mama. I cannot imagine the betrayal she felt as she looked at him while taking her last breath. He's beyond disgusting.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I saw the First 48. I recommend it.

My recording cut off at the end when her friend was mentioning she didn't want to wear black to her husband's funeral & she was living a secret hell?

Anyone catch that?

So sad all around.

I saw the First 48. I recommend it.

My recording cut off at the end when her friend was mentioning she didn't want to wear black to her husband's funeral & she was living a secret hell?

Anyone catch that?

So sad all around.
Excellent episode! And the level of callousness from the son was appalling.

I didn't catch the end .... what did her friend say about her husband's funeral? Before it cut off, the friend seemed to imply she also had a miserable life with the deceased husband?

I didn't catch the end .... what did her friend say about her husband's funeral? Before it cut off, the friend seemed to imply she also had a miserable life with the deceased husband?
That she didn't wear black. She wore a floral jacket. He lived a happy life and she wanted to celebrate that happiness at his funeral.

These police did an amazing job. It again shows me that they often know who it is but can't arrest until they have more proof.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back