Found Deceased MS - Makayla Winston, 21, Holmes County, 9 months pregnant, 27 June 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What is it with pregnant woman being so vulnerable?
The fathers don’t want that life-long responsibility. But I don’t understand why they don’t realize they’re going to end up in prison for life which is a whole lot worse than having to pay a couple hundred bucks a month for 18 years. (Saying a couple hundred a month because so many of them are losers who don’t have steady jobs so their child support gets imputed at minimum wage levels.)

Her phone was found wiped clean in the grass and LE suspect foul play.

Investigation continues for missing pregnant woman from Holmes County

[....]

Holmes County Sheriff Willie March said Winston's car was spotted Friday morning off Highway 14, near Interstate 55.

“We understood that there was a white vehicle parked behind her, kind of like an SUV. But no one knows who was driving the SUV,” said March.

[....]

Her phone Brown.""und wiped clean in the grass and LE suspect foul play.

Investigation continues for missing pregnant woman from Holmes County

[....]

Holmes County Sheriff Willie March said Winston's car was spotted Friday morning off Highway 14, near Interstate 55.

“We understood that there was a white vehicle parked behind her, kind of like an SUV. But no one knows who was driving the SUV,” said March.

[....]

"She was heading to show the sonogram to the baby’s father,” said Brown."
Sadly, this quote says it all
I hope she is found safe.

Oh boy! Sad to see this. On the video they say her due date is July 4th... please let mother and baby be okay!

blob:WLBT
RLEENO2OERHUFDPTUOEZFTRV3U.jpg

YPA6B5WERVE2DBHRELMIHIPH6U.PNG

Not good.:(

I poked around fb looking for a potential father's name in comments but nothing. Another angle is someone targeting her to steal the child.

You are right, I wouldn’t normally think that, but after what happened in the case of Marlen Ochoa-Lopez, I agree it is a possibility as well because of how far along she was in her pregnancy.

MOO

I wonder why she is just now showing the baby's father the sonogram? Normally this is done a lot earlier on in the pregnancy. I'm afraid this isn't going to end well, another vehicle was seen behind hers, her keys are left in her car and the phone wiped clean.

Praying for this young woman and her baby. This doesn't sound good at all. IMO. I'm not finding the fathers name being mentioned however family members are posting/praying. I wonder if she just left the Dr office to go straight to see the birth father. Could someone from the Dr office follow her? IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back