Found Deceased MS - Makayla Winston, 21, Holmes County, 9 months pregnant, 27 June 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Shades of Kelsie Schelling

Exactly what I thought! I feel like women need to realize that just because they are excited about their baby doesn't mean the Father is and they need to look out for their safety 1st! Don't go meet the baby's Dad by themselves if the Dad isn't excited and involved from the beginning!

Women are more likely to be a victim of homicide when they are pregnant than any other time in their lives! Breaks my heart!

Still no news on the father? Twenty one years old, just plain terrible. Was this area she was found close to her car?

Wondering how they knew her body was there and if they were tipped off?

I am still confused about why she would be showing him the sonogram so late in the pregnancy. I don't have FB so I cannot look at hers.

I could be ssssooo wrong, but, for some reason, it just seems too obvious, it being the father?

If it was him, I hope they nail him. I find it strange, though, that LE hasn't asked the public for help finding him. No mention of him being a POI, suspect, or missing himself. No arrest.

I took it at she was showing him her latest sonogram .. like maybe she had a check-up that day and wanted to share it with him? I don't really find that odd ... I got pics every visit I had with my OB during my pregnancy and shared them with my family.

You're right. I am thinking of my own pregnancies where we only got them at 20 weeks.

She most definitely could have gotten a new one even though the baby was probably pretty big at that point.

“I just want them to know, let my baby go,” Winston’s mother, Yvetty Brown, told WJTV. “Let her come home and enjoy her first child because we love her … and we’re going to take care of the baby no matter what. So I just want my baby to come home.”

Were Makayla and the father not together, did he not want anything to do with the baby and this is the reason why her mum says the underlined above?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back