Found Deceased MS - Makayla Winston, 21, Holmes County, 9 months pregnant, 27 June 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just a very sad and sickening case. The answers are out there, trust me. We can't discuss any of them here, because there is no MSM link. Lots of sorting and sifting through.

I am just heartbroken not only for poor Makayla, but her family as well. Her poor mother, she sounds like she was willing to help her raise the baby and was looking forward to her grandchild's arrival.

The only thing I saw was a comment which alluded to another 'baby mama' who may have been fighting with Makayla a couple of days before she disappeared.

Also the Sheriff mentioned that a witness saw a white suv parked behind Makayla's car at the location where it was found.

The only thing I saw was a comment which alluded to another 'baby mama' who may have been fighting with Makayla a couple of days before she disappeared..

BINGO!

I think there was other baby Mama drama as well as baby daddy drama and she met baby daddy where her car was found. I think she was ambushed and didn't stand a chance. Poor girl and her baby. SM is really quiet about who baby daddy is although I think everyone knows. I hope he's in custody

“I just want them to know, let my baby go,” Winston’s mother, Yvetty Brown, told WJTV. “Let her come home and enjoy her first child because we love her … and we’re going to take care of the baby no matter what. So I just want my baby to come home.”

Were Makayla and the father not together, did he not want anything to do with the baby and this is the reason why her mum says the underlined above?
I found that statement quite odd myself.

Winston’s body has been taken to a state crime lab in Jackson to determine the cause of death. Authorities have intimated they suspect foul play. No witnesses or suspects had yet to be identified, with Holmes County Sheriff March saying the pregnant woman, ‘could have come to harm from somebody who knew her.”

Missing pregnant Mississippi woman found dead - Talking Democrat

(Italics were done by the MSM - I would have bolded it if they didn't italicize it...looks like they're on the same track we are...)

So it seems the cause of death isn't readily noticeable (such as a gunshot or stab wound), or they likely would have reported it already. I'm curious what the cause will be.

I found that statement quite odd myself.
I am thinking grandma to be is saying don't worry about paying for the child, the family will take care of him/her. I am guessing that there were issues with child support and such.

Its now possible, in my assumptions, that she was possibly trying to get him to be part of the child's life. Maybe show him their child and who he was ignoring or just not wanting to be part of. Poor girl.
It's all my mind overthinking scenarios.

Anybody know if this is correct, or is it just more fake news from CNN?

Winston was last seen in Goodman on Thursday night, her mother, Yvetty Brown, told CNN affiliate WLBT. She had left her daughter in her parked car and was "heading to show the sonogram to the baby's father," Brown told the station.

Investigators find body of missing pregnant Mississippi woman - CNN

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Ok, problem with this- she's been found. They have NOT listed a POI or suspect. No arrests made. LE is not giving a press conference, pleaing for the public's help.

The way it works here, in ALL CASES, is once a body is found, sadly, it moves to this board because at that point, the person is no longer considered missing.

Have you seen how many cases on here that barely anyone posts on? For me, it's the same reasons- lack of discussion due to no media articles to discuss, no comments from LE, family, friends in front of the media. We're at a stand still, and not by choice.

I want justice for this young woman and her baby and her dear Mother.

There's a lot more to this than what meets the eyes, in terms of why (in my opinion only) that LE is being silent about a POI or suspect and name not given of the father- look around FB pages, your answers are right there, through many hours of sifting, as to who he is and who he is related to. That's all I am going to say on that.

Believe me, I want this case solved- I am disgusted and heartbroken over this. Many of us are, and we're keeping this thread going, too- know what I mean? We're putting out there by hinting where to find information without breaking the rules here. Help us out here, by all means. The more the merrier!

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back