MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Someone is getting away with murder. I just don't know what to think anymore. :( :tears:

It's been nearly a year and three months since Ericka Lewis saw her little girl walk into their Camden home for the last time, but she hasn't given up hope that Myra is out there watching.

"I miss you, I love you. Everybody misses you and we want you to come home," says Lewis.

Lewis says she was leaving the house March 1, 2014, when she told Myra and her other daughter to wash up inside.

When she came back, the toddler was nowhere to be found.

Lewis says she's been living with stress every day since, "Wondering where she is, what she's doing, if she's ok. I'm just begging for her to come home with her family where she belongs."

Special Agent in charge for the FBI Donald Always says there are no updates in the search for Myra, but her case is still active, "We're going to continue to look for her until we find her."

http://www.wjtv.com/story/29174520/...tinues-through-the-fbis-missing-childrens-day

BBM This makes it sound as though Myra packed up and ran away from home. She was only 2 years old when she disappeared! Not old enough to make a conscious decision to leave on her own -- at least not to make her own way in the world. But, these words suggest that a now 3-year-old is capable of voluntarily returning on her own in response to seeing her mother pleading to her on T.V. :(

WHERE IS MYRA?!?!?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:bump:

Myra, where are YOU???? We won't forget! :rose:

FIND MYRA!! For God's sake where is this precious little baby?!?!?

:bump: for #BabyMyra :heartluv:

We think about you every day, BabyGirl!

WHERE IS BABY MYRA?!?!

We're always thinking about you, Myra! :rose:

Post #133 by JLSChook

“It has been an extremely strange case to work,” said Madison County Sheriff Randy Tucker. “Everywhere we turn we are hitting a dead end, and it is frustrating.”

extremely strange

Indeed, it is extremely strange.

From your 2nd link:

(snip)

The FBI has helped in the investigation by providing resources and manpower, Tucker said. The tips have led investigators all over the country, but as of Monday, have not led to Myra.

"We haven't gotten the resolution we want, but we've not given up," Tucker said.

In March, someone thought they saw the then-2-year-old girl in a Memphis hotel, but authorities didn't find her there. The Sheriff’s Department said it accepted help from a group of psychics who claimed they knew where the girl could be.

Despite weeks of searching and national coverage, authorities have not found the girl.

“It’s just a sad thing that no one knows what happened,” Johnson said.

Tucker said Myra's family has moved away from Madison County.

RBBM

:(

I'll admit it. I can't imagine leaving the area from which my precious child was taken from me. Oh no. Not without my daughter.

Color me (thoroughly and completely) :confused:

Not without my daughter.
Love this statement so very much. My precious mother had a wise saying for every occasion. One favorite quote was: "Don't mess with my money or my children!"

Tucker said Myra's family has moved away from Madison County.

Where in the world are they moving? How could they leave knowing that's the only home Myra has ever known? Not judging, just opposite of what I would do. Her sweet picture would be posted in my yard and every town within a 45 mile distance. This is an extremely strange case.

On June 16, MsMaple posted:

Someone is getting away with murder. I just don't know what to think anymore. :( :tears:

It's been nearly a year and three months since Ericka Lewis saw her little girl walk into their Camden home for the last time, but she hasn't given up hope that Myra is out there watching.

"I miss you, I love you. Everybody misses you and we want you to come home," says Lewis.

Lewis says she was leaving the house March 1, 2014, when she told Myra and her other daughter to wash up inside.

Lewis says she's been living with stress every day since, "Wondering where she is, what she's doing, if she's ok. I'm just begging for her to come home with her family where she belongs."

Special Agent in charge for the FBI Donald Always says there are no updates in the search for Myra, but her case is still active, "We're going to continue to look for her until we find her."

http://www.wjtv.com/story/29174520/...tinues-through-the-fbis-missing-childrens-day

I feel sure that everyone on this thread has viewed the rural Camden settlement on Google Earth where this baby girl lived that was linked in the first few pages. It doesn't get much more rural than her last known address in Camden. No nearby neighbors. Appliances littering the yard, several vehicles parked or, more like, abandoned near the home, four-wheelers and such dot the property. The K9s lost MLs scent near the end of the driveway, iirc.

According to EL, the two girls were playing in the back yard when Erika was ready to leave. She tells the two girls to go indoors [using the back door]. iirc, the cartoons were on TV where their dad was asleep on the sofa in the living/den room. Didn't EL one time say only Myra playing in the yard and the other child was indoors watching cartoons? Thanks for helping clarify that for me.

EL was gone over four hours. That's enough time to drive to Memphis and back. LEOs haven't said Myra was last seen anywhere other than at that back door so why did the K9s loose her scent near the end of the driveway, again, that is, iirc.

Lewis says she's been living with stress every day since

We can only imagine the endless desperation that would be felt. First, I would want to harm my husband. "How dare our daughter go missing on your watch." That is, if ML ever made inside the back door. Maybe the stress originates from other areas of anxiety as well.

Sheriff Tucker has a good rep and good funding in the dept. I just hope that his office will leave no stone overturned.

We love you, Little Myra :blowkiss:

Up you go sweetie pie! :rose:

FIND MYRA!

(I hope this doesn't scare you, Tulessa) :blowkiss:

Another :bump: for Little Myra!
:heartbeat:

So so sad this precious child has never been found. Someone knows where she is! As rural as it is where they lived, abduction does not seem to me to be applicable in little Myra's case.

My opinions only.

Sorry Myra, I have been so busy. I promise I won't forget you. :rose:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members