MS MS - Nicole Jones, 14, left her home overnight, Purvis, Lamar County, 8 Sept 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Screenshot-2024-09-10-10.12.22-AM.png

459077822_510436411738671_2089127205761192694_n.jpg

The Lamar County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in locating 14-year-old Nicole Jones, who was last seen in the Pine Crest Road area of Purvis on September 8.

SEP 15, 2024
  • Her mother ("JJ") said the last time they saw her was Saturday night around 11:48, almost 11:50 pm. Nicole was sleeping and then JJ went to bed.
  • When JJ woke up the next day approx 6 a.m., Nicole was gone.
  • “They said that her phone pinged on Entrekin and Ida Bounds in Lumberton, which is Forrest County,” JJ said.
  • JJ said Lamar Co LE told her it could be a few weeks before they can get Nicole’s phone records.
  • JJ said they had just ordered Nicole some shoes she wanted.
  • JJ also said disappearing with no explanation is out of character for Nicole.
  • Lamar Co Sheriff’s Dept is the lead investigating agency but anyone with information can contact the Purvis or Lumberton police depts as well.

Why can’t her mom access the phone records? Was a 14-year-old paying for her own cell phone and account?
My mom is the named owner on our family account but my actual line is in my name. She can get some info on my line but not other info. For instance, she can check data usage, but she can't get records of my texts or call logs. I think it's basically because the company doesn't keep track of the relationship of people on family plans, and don't want the PR nightmare that would happen if they gave an abusive spouse this information on the other person's phone for instance.

I know some phone companies will let the owner log in on the online portal and download all thus stuff for all lines, but ours doesn't.

Just one thought about it, if their plan is like ours.

Why can’t her mom access the phone records? Was a 14-year-old paying for her own cell phone and account?
I’m Verizon, I can do that. But maybe other providers don’t work the same? When I read it, I immediately thought the same thing as you. Another possibility, maybe her phone is one that you add minutes too?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back