MS MS - Robert 'Joey' Moran, 47, Pass Christian, Harrison County, 14 July 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Find Joey Moran

Feb 2020
I’m sure many of you, by now, have seen the video that has surfaced of my dad. For one, I would like to say, this video should have never been posted. My dad is a missing person. I miss him, my two brothers and sister miss him, we all miss him desperately. This video does not define who he is and there is nothing about it that leads to his whereabouts. Many, including myself, shouldn’t have seen this video. My dad is a father to four children, a grandfather to one child, a son, a husband, a brother, and a friend. My dad is the man that if you called him, no matter where he is, what he’s doing, or what time it is, he is there. He’s the man with his family at the islands on Sunday. He’s the man in the stands at his children’s football game, cheer competition, track meet, or rodeo. He’s the man that gets an adrenaline rush off of an 8 second car pass. He’s the man that made the best crawfish, told the best stories to his kids, and hugged us a little tighter when we needed him. This man in this video is not the Joey you know. He’s not the dad that I know. He made mistakes, just like we make mistakes. We all want nothing more than to have him home. So please, don’t remember my father this way, this man in this video is not the Joey Moran we all love.

Family still searching for answers one year after Coast man’s disappearance
By Chancelor Winn | July 13, 2020 at 8:20 AM CDT - Updated July 13 at 10:41 AM

PASS CHRISTIAN, Miss. (WLOX) - Friends and family of a Coast man who has been missing for a year are still searching for answer in his disappearance.

37ILI5BZ3JBMFGTQZIWIDF4NJE.jpg

This gentleman is still listed in NamUs. He must still be missing. My heart goes out to his family. Is anyone really familiar with his case still here? What are the most likely scenario(s)?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoopyC
Back