MS MS - Sardis, Fem 15-29, UP12953, Skeletal, gold necklace, piece of clothing, car jack, Jan'14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi!
So I just joined so I’m very very new. I just happened to be looking at the ms missing kids website last night and the Jane doe got my attention. After seeing her and the necklace, I then noticed another missing teen from ms wearing one in most of her photos. She doesn’t actually favor the rendering at first glance but they don’t actually know the Jane doe’s skin tone, hair color, eye color, or even her jawline. If you were to change those, she bears a resemblence to Madeline Ponds, who also is wearing a gold necklace in two of the three photos available of her.

View attachment 333625 View attachment 333626 View attachment 333627
This seems like a good possibility! Here’s a link to Madeline’s case. Madeline Teresa Ponds – The Charley Project
https://charleyproject.org/case/madeline-teresa-ponds
If you’re comfortable submitting the possible match, I encourage you. I’d be happy to help if you’ve never done so!

Oh and my other thought was Leigh Occhi but she’s a little old or at least identified to be.
This seems like a good possibility! Here’s a link to Madeline’s case. Madeline Teresa Ponds – The Charley Project
If you’re comfortable submitting the possible match, I encourage you. I’d be happy to help if you’ve never done so!

I would love to! I clicked on the link but I’m unsure exactly how to submit a match. I would very much appreciate a little guidance as to how to do that. Thank you!

Attachments

• 7DD4B1DB-6BD4-47F1-AFC6-D2624E2DD249.jpeg
    7DD4B1DB-6BD4-47F1-AFC6-D2624E2DD249.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 3
Possible candidate: Kemberly Ramer. Ramer (5'4") fits the height estimate of 4'10"-5'6". She was last seen wearing a gold rope necklace and that necklace found near Jane Doe looks like a rope.

Both Tulsa and Sulphur, places she could have gone missing from, are 6+ hour drive away from Sardis. If the husband was looking to dump the body (which is what her circumstances heavily imply), I'm doubting he'd make such a drive? But little is known about him, it's possible he had business around Sardis and didn't go 'out of his way' to reach there.
Wish they'd release more about the UID's PMI! Would clear a lot up.

For there to have been clothes at the site but so decomposed as to be completely unrecognizable, I bet once Othram figures it out it will have been decades. Also when it's "cranium" not "skull" and there are no dental makes me think decades.

January 19, 2024

1705695959029.jpeg
If you know anything about this case, please call the Mississippi State Medical Examiner at (601) 420-9140, the Panola County Sheriff’s Department at 662-563-6230, or 1-800-THE-LOST.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slueth_cat
Back