DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Elizabella

Reaction score
23659202_935332193285215_604317899268677979_n.jpg

Lamar Co. authorities searching for missing man

LAMAR COUNTY, MS (WDAM) -

Lamar County authorities are asking the public for help locating a missing man.

Timothy R. Boshart, 33, was last seen on Sunday, Sept. 3, in the Purvis areas. Boshart is listed as 5'10, 200 pounds.

If you have any information please call 601-794-8610.

His missing person's FB page is still quite active: Against All Odds Looking For Tim Boshart

Great podcast. I've been following this case for a short time. I'm so happy to see a a discussion board open here. Anyone have any thoughts on the case?
There is a fb page for Tim with more info called "Against All Odds Looking For Tim Boshart".

Great podcast. I've been following this case for a short time. I'm so happy to see a a discussion board open here. Anyone have any thoughts on the case?
There is a fb page for Tim with more info called "Against All Odds Looking For Tim Boshart".

I knew nothing about this case until just recently. The lack of media attention is startling. I agree, the podcast was really good and hearing from his mother in her own voice was helpful to me. She is, what we call here, "good people".

I think it is all connected to his prison associations. This case has made me really wonder about several other missing men in this state. It is really eye opening, to say the least.

Tim Boshart NamUs page The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

Circumstances of Disappearance On August 30, 2017 Tim went to the mission at the cross in Laurel, Mississippi he was dropped off there by his girlfriend. Tim went to church on September 3, 2017 at Highland Baptist Church in Laurel. When he left the church he had a friend give him a ride to Purvis, Mississippi.

Many more pics of his tattoos on NamUs.

SEP 15, 2022
[...]

Each year since he went missing, Fairly remembers her son and his magnetic personality by holding a balloon release in his honor.

Fairley said she begs anyone with any information to please contact her or call the Lamar County Sheriff’s Department.

“Anybody that has any information as to what happened or where Tim is, please just let us know,” she said. “We really don’t even care anymore about the answers – the who, what, where, when, why. We just want to know where Tim is, a location, and we have even asked anonymously. Please just send me a letter anonymously that says, ‘This is where you can find your son,’ so that we can have closure.”

[...]

My heart goes out to this mother, as well as the mother of Sky Burnley, among others. There is a common denominator with these cases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman221
Back