Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat, 4 Feb 2024 *Arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The thought has crossed my mind that the police may have already found Mrs Murphy's body and only told the immediate family. Just a thought
Hello @BreakingNews,
Thanks!
  • I too have wondered the same - for many reasons - one being how *quiet* petal has been as he sits in remand on his sorry (I hope) a r s e.
Also, missing woman & Ballarat again: Police renew plea for information on Ballarat woman missing for more than a month:
  1. Poor Renee, she looks so cold. I pray she's found safe.
  2. I'm so glad the residents helped her.
  3. I hope the pussy-cat is ok, I'm sure it is - it's just the article does not say.
  • On another note entirely - to *all* the lovely WS participants who valiantly tried to train this old dog how to 'add double quotes' - thank you so very much - but - I'm done - some things cannot be learnt - my brain & my fingers do not talk to each other for DQs ;)o_O;)
Finally, always thinking of Samantha Murphy, her family, all those who know & love her, the Ballarat Community & the coppers who are invested in finding her - I wish *all* of them *all* the strength in the universe.
MOO

• On another note entirely - to *all* the lovely WS participants who valiantly tried to train this old dog how to 'add double quotes' - thank you so very much - but - I'm done - some things cannot be learnt - my brain & my fingers do not talk to each other for DQs ;)o_O;)

All you can do is
"Keep trying".

Maybe one day
you will surprise yourself!! :D

I would think that as long as Mick keeps searching for Samantha, then we can be sure she has not been found - because surely they would have to tell the family.

I’ve tried to keep up with the thread and am not sure if this has been discussed BUT does anyone else think finding the phone was a police strategy? In that the police possibly have had it for a while and planted it in the dam and then invited the media to capture the moment?

I still have a feeling (MOO) that someone else was involved in helping PS after the murder…maybe finding the phone was a way to draw out the person who helped?

MOO
What's interesting is that they have continued to search, and allowed the public to know in advance and to see them continuing to search and without keeping the phone secret, they could have. It seems a very tactical decision to go public with the finding of the phone, jumping around, hugging, high fiving etc in front of the media etc and for this to get out there

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman221
Back