MSM Coverage 11/2/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
men-wearing-wedding-dresses2.jpg

omg....crying with laughter :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hmmm interesting. So does this mean he has a record to have been shown in a line up?

According to Jim Spellman's tweet today, MT was convinced that LE showed him a mugshot, but Jim says although a mugshot was possible, it was quite possible that the photo that LE showed MT was an ID photo that resembled a mugshot.

@jimspellmancnn
jim spellman
@Michele_Hendrix dont know what the deal is with MT sighting guy having a mugshot. MT says mugshot, possible ( i think) that it could be
jimspellmancnn
jim spellman
@Michele_Hendrix anpther kind of photo that resembles a mugshot...ID photo or something, but MT insists mugshot

FWIW: It's often hard to tell whether or not the local news is using someone's Driver's license photo or mugshot. The Missouri DMV is just that good! :)

I haven't been able to follow much today. Does anyone know if any of the people who share MW's phone have been interviewed by LE?

I am sure they have been. I don't know if any of them admitted to picking up the phone, but I have no doubt LE has interviewed them.

hmm, now it leads me to believe that it was DI who went to SB's an knocked on the door. Again no mention of the brother being IN or around the property at the time of the kidnapping/abduction/????

Alright friends, I think this case is officially making us bonkers. I haven't seen so many emoticons in so few pages. :rocker:

OT but I think there was a big rush on wine boxes today, they are all the rage nowadays don't you know?? Where are you sweet baby Lisa??

So sometimes between 12:15 am and 4 am, a tall skinny bald guy (as described by the lady neighbor) in dark pants grew hair and put on all white ensemble. O'key.
:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:

Did mc guy ever give a description of the hair on the guy he saw w/baby? I can't recall and after we heard about Jersey's shaved head yesterday I was wondering if he gave a hair description. TIA

I though MT already IDed a man out of a photo lineup who "is from the community" but not JT.

are we allowed to post her name?

i want a nosey :innocent:

According to the KC Star article, http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01/3243027/a-look-back-at-a-critical-night.html:

Samantha Brando, a next door neighbor in her 20s, came over to the Irwin house with her 4-year-old daughter. The daughter played with Lisa’s half-brothers.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01/3243027/a-look-back-at-a-critical-night.html#ixzz1cbDiDYtu

<modsnip>.

According to Spellman on NG, LE first heard of brother returning from him. LE had never heard this tidbit before. HMMM. And we were wondering why he was taken to the police station yesterday. UGH!!

F! I thought her brother was at a deli @ 5:00 AM!!!!

dang, now reports DI had perhaps 10 glasses of wine. OMG

I believe that would make her an alcoholic by anyone's definition.

Also, Debbi's bizarre behavior related by an ex-friend to National Enquirer would make one suspect alcoholism.

Now this post makes much more sense to me..

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7310206&postcount=820"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - "Jersey" and MW[/ame]

I know Arthur and he is absolutely right about this.

Don't normally watch Fox, but Shep was spot on. There is a baby missing. The parents should be cooperating.

In case anyone hasn't watched the video, it's worth your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member