MSM Coverage 11/2/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dumpster, the kitten, the motorcycle man, Jane's sobriety, and the Lilo jail thing...I want Vinnie back!

*****I'll check to see if they add video after the 6:00 newscast is over, but they just showed a clip of SB walking into the home on Walrond today, apparently she arrived after the new atty. arrived.*****

"The neighbor, a woman named Samantha, has spent a lot of time with the couple since Lisa disappeared. She was at the home on North Walrond Avenue while Bradley and Irwin met with Picerno on Wednesday."

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29667881/detail.html#ixzz1canPR01B

Comparing notes ? :innocent:

Dunno. The report did say that they had attended marriage counselling that day, it was the first night the husband was estranged from the home, and that he and the neighbor (his wife) exchanged good night texts around 10:30.

P.s. Dr. Drew reported way back that he'd heard the husband blamed Jeremy and Debbi for their marital problems, but he also said it was unsubstantiated.

Oh! This puts it more in perspective for me.

Motorcycle guy also said he had big arms....well built. So it must have been a regular short sleeved t-shirt and not like the ones the kids wear that have long baggy short sleeves.

Was it the husband or wife neighbor that passed the ldt? The neighbors hubby was nicely built in a pic I saw.

I think the neighbors seperated husband is very important, JMO.

Why?
vinnie P said the couple were in counseling that day and husband was told to leave seperate from wife for a while he didnt even have a place to stay he left at 5 and crashed on a friends sofa. LE seems to have cleared him.

Was it the husband or wife neighbor that passed the ldt? The neighbors hubby was nicely built in a pic I saw.

Interesting. I do see a strong potential motive here. IF he does blame them for his marriage troubles, and his being separated from his little daughter, then what better revenge than taking their daughter from them?

Husband of the drinking pal neighbor passed the poly.

Why wouldn't SB call her husband right after finding out about Lisa? She has her own 4 year old daughter who could have been stolen too. I would have been flipping if my next door neighbor had her baby taken especially if I had a kid too. JMO

Neighbor husband crashed on a friend's sofa that night.

Both husbands normally would be home that night. Both gone that night.

Really? Blaming neighbours for marital problems? Ummmm I have an idea for them. Move. :innocent:

Really, just move? Easier said than done I would think especially IF one has a mortgage on their house or signed a rental lease.. Not saying they do or did, but ......................JMHO

:waitasec: The motorcycle dude said the guy was dressed all in white!

It will be in the video somewhere after 12:00 minutes.

And was he wearing wings and a halo too? Who wears all white these days? That doesn't make any sense.

I'm trying to find a photo of Jeremy Irwin ever wearing a jacket, I always see him in short sleeves. Mind is wondering here about the MotorCycle Man seeing the guy in short sleeves. Also, did the CNN reporter just now say that only a "woman" had said that Jersey was not the person she saw? I was assuming that MotorCycle man also said that?

Is there a video out yet on Prime News on HLN with Vinnie Politan ?

Why?
vinnie P said the couple were in counseling that day and husband was told to leave seperate from wife for a while he didnt even have a place to stay he left at 5 and crashed on a friends sofa. LE seems to have cleared him.

Well, just thinking maybe MW's couch?? Why would you seperate that quick without a plan of at least where you are sleeping that night? There is always the couch and they had been staying together undoubtedly.

Did JS say the wife called him at almost 5??

I remember seeing Jersey's arms last night and they looked muscular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay