MSM Coverage 11/3/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this really was a 'side job' that he was on I would think he would have used the family car to go to work. That is unless he did use the company car unauthorized and that could partially explain the 'deer in the headlights' look we saw - busted!

..my daughter's boyfriend is an electrician. when he does 'side jobs' he takes the co. truck, b/c almost the entire back of it is full of his equipment.

( and it would be very time consuming to move all of that stuff ( tools, huge spools of various wire etc etc.) into his car.

..i don't find it odd that he took the work van to the side job.

POSTED OCT.5TH
Next-door neighbor Thelma Bagley said her dogs often bark at night, but she never heard them Monday night.
"I let my dog out between 10 p.m. and 1 (a.m.)," Bagley said. "We sleep late. That night, I heard nothing."

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29392699/detail.html#ixzz1cgKsZJnq

bbm = between as in during that time or between as in @ 10:20 and back in again or at 12:00 and back in again? Seems that times are confusing with everyone :(

Not sure what you mean LOL. It is a direct quote and people speak funny!

She let the dogs out at 10PM and let them in at 1AM. In that time she says she didn't hear anything from the dogs...

I could be wrong, but that is how I read it.

From the article we know LE has spent some time checking this guy out and some money giving him a LDT. He is a cop in the Airforce he also works for Sprint. a cell phone company and you see security in both titles.

If this was an abduction I can see why they would be looking at this guy with the weirdness of the cell phones, the brazenness of the crime and the in your face the scene suggested. I wondered at the very first if someone could have been listening to the baby monitor.

I have no idea if he had anything to do with it but I can see why the police were looking at him.

Your right on! IMO

I haven't caught up, but I just noticed a new article on MSM: http://global.christianpost.com/news/baby-lisa-irwin-missing-neighbor-given-polygraph-60433/. It says the following:

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I found it interesting that it specifically says he's a close friend of DB, and doesn't mention JI. I would think that a close male friend of a wife would usually mean a friendship with the husband as well... but that's JMO.

Back to work... hopefully I can catch up later.

Typo no doubt as it goes on to say "and was with Bradley the evening of Oct. 3 drinking and smoking cigarettes."

Since people are posting about facebook and i thought that was not allowed, if u go to JB FB and click on Older Post until Dec 2009 you will see someone congratulating him on a new baby...wth? :waitasec:

All I see are friends added :(

..my daughter's boyfriend is an electrician. when he does 'side jobs' he takes the co. truck, b/c almost the entire back of it is full of his equipment.

( and it would be very time consuming to move all of that stuff ( tools, huge spools of various wire etc etc.) into his car.

..i don't find it odd that he took the work van to the side job.
I understand that ,but look at my post #203. Most employers insurance alone would not allow this. I can guarantee that your daughter's bf does not always have employer permission to do such. Their insurance company would have a cow! and then include that the employer buying the wire and tools and the employee making money on it. Hence some of JI's weird looks in the beginning.

NG was saying last night that the GJ has the power to insist the boys be questioned....JMHO

They used the grand jury to question Drew Petersons kids because he would not let them. He fought the GJ and lost and the boys were questioned.

Not sure what you mean LOL. It is a direct quote and people speak funny!

She let the dogs out at 10PM and let them in at 1AM. In that time she says she didn't hear anything from the dogs...

I could be wrong, but that is how I read it.

hmmm interpretation is everything lol...
When I originally saw the clip I took it to mean that she let them out before bed to do their business between 10 and 1 but not for that entire time frame. That particular night I just wanted a smaller window of between hours :)
Thanks!

From the article we know LE has spent some time checking this guy out and some money giving him a LDT. He is a cop in the Airforce he also works for Sprint. a cell phone company and you see security in both titles.

If this was an abduction I can see why they would be looking at this guy with the weirdness of the cell phones, the brazenness of the crime and the in your face the scene suggested. I wondered at the very first if someone could have been listening to the baby monitor.

I have no idea if he had anything to do with it but I can see why the police were looking at him.

That makes me still feeling a bit interested in him. All of that specific knowledge, added to the fact that he was 'kicked out' of his home that very night, and he said himself he was driving round aimlessly with no place to go. And i would bet he drove around his neighborhood a few times, and he would have seen his wife, sitting out on the stoop, drinking and laughing and gossiping with Db. Would that make him angry? He was being separated from his daughter. Would he seek revenge by separating DB from hers?

hmmm interpretation is everything lol...
When I originally saw the clip I took it to mean that she let them out before bed to do their business between 10 and 1 but not for that entire time frame. That particular night I just wanted a smaller window of between hours :)
Thanks!

It is a big problem in any case, I guess. Either of us could be right or both of us could be wrong!:floorlaugh:

I understand that ,but look at my post #203. Most employers insurance alone would not allow this. I can guarantee that your daughter's bf does not always have employer permission to do such. Their insurance company would have a cow! and then include that the employer buying the wire and tools and the employee making money on it. Hence some of JI's weird looks in the beginning.

It's not necessarily a no-no, it really depends on the employer. Our guys all have their own tools, but drive our trucks and there's a lot of trades that are like that. We have one guy, that when he's in town, normally drives our bucket truck back and forth from his home to the shop - it's no big deal.

If they wanted to do a side job, my bosses wouldn't have a problem with that at all. They just need to let us know what supplies they used, and if it's a substantial amount, we sell it to them at our cost. Shoot, we even lend the larger company-owned tools if someone needs to use them!

The truck is covered under our business auto insurance, but worker's comp would not cover him on a side job. He's either working as a sole proprietor, in which case he doesn't have to have comp (in the states I'm aware of, anyway), or he could work under the General Contractor and possibly be covered that way. That's usually not typical; side jobs tend to be at your own risk.

I just can't get on the JB bandwagon. I really get the idea that he is a little too intelligent for that. He would have known how close his wife and the neighbor were, and would have known that he would come under suspicion likely on geography alone. JMO and it could change, but as of right now, I am willing to believe LE that he was cleared.

..just for the record. my daughter's b/f OWNS all of his own tools of his trade that are in that Co. van, and doesn't use the CO. wire/supplies etc. when working a side job ---and does quite a lot of his side jobs for friends of his boss/co. owner.

..are we even certain that jeremy was on a "side job" ----or just working an "extra shift" for the Co. he works for?

..i can't see Starbucks putting out a call for just anyone to come in and do evening wiring on their reno.

..it makes more sense to me that "all current electric" got that contract--------and asked who would like to make some extra $$'s ??--(-b/c they have to do it in the evening when the place was closed ---) by picking up an additional shift at night?

..that would explain why he was home already from his day shift at 2:30 ( rather than the usual 5 p.m. ) b/c his employer was giving him a few hrs. to get something to eat/etc. before going to the Starbucks job at 5:20 p.m.

I think that if you hit a bad patch in your marriage and are mad at your wife you would have to be more than a little deranged to think that abducting/killing a neighbor's baby would make you feel better. He might be, I don't have a clue, but most people are not.

Do we know if the new night job was not related to his day job? I kind of assumed that he was just doing an extra job for his employer. Starbucks would want the work done at night, and Jeremy worked days - so maybe an overtime thing? I sure could be wrong, but that was just my impression :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly