MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/31/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cadaver dogs are getting bad press with this case. :cry:

Ah, JVM says there's a wrinkle in the timeline. There's confusion about when the call to MW's phone was made. JVM's still very confused and not sure what to report.

Mary H is back being asked if Jersey was doing yard work that night on the neighbors property where they took the footprints. Time she saw him 12-1 p.m., then the sprinklers were on when she got back, then by 11 p.m. sprinklers off.

Dumpster fire was close to and behind the same house.

I only caught the tail end of it as they were all talking over each other but did JVM or one of her guests just say that MW was selling a GPS unit and undercover agents responded to 'buy' it from her then questioned her for 6 hrs? Im just not real sure I heard that lol.

Hmmm

The way I understood it, the FBI did not know who the phone belonged to. Then MW posted a GPS on Craigslist and gave that number as the contact. The FBI called MW's number and found out where she lived.

I only caught the tail end of it as they were all talking over each other but did JVM or one of her guests just say that MW was selling a GPS unit and undercover agents responded to 'buy' it from her then questioned her for 6 hrs? Im just not real sure I heard that lol.

Hmmm

You heard that right.

Watching JVM: Is anyone's head spinning a la Linda Blair in The Exorcist? :eek:

The way I understood it, the FBI did not know who the phone belonged to. Then MW posted a GPS on Craigslist and gave that number as the contact. The FBI called MW's number and found out where she lived.
Interesting thank you.

Mrs. Hurt speaking again. She saw Jersey that day, working on sprinklers about noon-1. Sprinklers on. Then later that day the sprinklers still on and it worried Mrs. Hurt. Then finally at 11pm the sprinklers are off. She assumes Jersey was there to turn them off.

Dumpster can be seen from her back yard.

MW was tracked down by LE by a craigslist posting. Not by cell phone triangulation.

MW says LE told her, her phone# was written on DB hand. Reporter says LE can lie.

Off to phone lines.

Pat Brown: one of t questions she'd ask is...1. where's that stray kitten?

LOL

Mrs. Hurt speaking again. She saw Jersey that day, working on sprinklers about noon-1. Sprinklers on. Then later that day the sprinklers still on and it worried Mrs. Hurt. Then finally at 11pm the sprinklers are off. She assumes Jersey was there to turn them off.

Dumpster can be seen from her back yard.

MW was tracked down by LE by a craigslist posting. Not by cell phone triangulation.

MW says LE told her, her phone# was written on DB hand. Reporter says LE can lie.

Off to phone lines.

gliving I might be wrong but I thought that Mrs. H clarified it was 11 AM? Hours before Lisa went missing?

Maybe I misunderstood JVM. (ETA, JVM confused me on that bit there)

gliving I might be wrong but I thought that Mrs. H clarified it was 11 AM? Hours before Lisa went missing?

I was typing and listening at the same time so I could be wrong. I thought Mrs. Hurt was worried because the sprinklers were on all day, starting at 11am and finally she noticed the went off at 11p. She assumes Jersey was there at 11pm to turn them off.

I could certainly be wrong.

Hmmm

Good catch. I totally missed it. JVM is making my head spin.

I was typing and listening at the same time so I could be wrong. I thought Mrs. Hurt was worried because the sprinklers were on all day, starting at 11am and finally she noticed the went off at 11p. She assumes Jersey was there at 11pm to turn them off.

I could certainly be wrong.

No I don't think you're wrong. JVM made me confuzzled. I'll have to look at the transcript to get my head straight :)

NG Show

Motorcycle Man-he positively ID'ed a man who lives in this neighborhood; he [motorcycle man] has no connection to this neighborhood; he ID'ed the same man as ???

Motorcycle man lives 90 miles away. He has no motive or reason to be connected to this case. He was showed a mug shot and identified a man that lives in the community.

Mug shots are different than Drivers Licenses because a mug shot implies the person was charged with a crime before.

Motorcycle man that saw man and diaper baby at 4am, identified the man by a mug shot. Man with diaper baby is a man known the community, but they won't name him.

Anyone catch who else ID'ed the same man?

No I sure didn't epiph. I'm having trouble tracking JVM on NG show tonight for some reason. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman