MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/13/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the first we have heard a confirmation of burnt clothes in the dumpster? Last I heard we were not sure if it was just a LE tactic w DB. if so, thanks Picerno.

Lawyer: Phone call clears Baby Lisa's parents
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45277244/ns/today-today_people/#.Tr_6qrJ_ywC

It points to certain interesting possibilities but I think "clears" is stretching it a bit thin. It is not physically impossible for the parents to have called Megan Wright's number. If it clears them then I think everybody who is up to no good will start calling the numbers of people they don't know before ditching their phones.

Yep and until the parents do everything asked of them by LE,they'll continue to be suspect to most.For the life of me,I can't understand why they wouldn't want to talk seperately with LE with their lawyers there. I also think it hurts the search by the public,when they feel parents could be guilty,because of changing stories and not cooperating with LE. I don't think it clears,by any means,just causes more questions that can't be addressed fully,because parents are refusing to talk.Their spokespeople are spinning.

Also seeing more confusion here. The homicide detectives or murder squad would work the killings.

The crimes against children unit detectives are handling the case of missing baby Lisa Irwin. The unit is overseen by Capt. Mark Folsom who also oversees the sex crimes unit. To say the killings will cause the baby Lisa case to take a backburner is based on lack of information about the operations of the detective units in the KCPD. The lead detectives in baby Lisa's case have nothing to do with homicide detectives. If there were enough Amber Alert case or another Waldo rapist case then I'd be concerned.
And we are talking two different patrols. This is covered by Shoal Creek Patrol. Those are covered by East Patrol.

Hi all :newhere:
I have a link to an interview done by a local news station with Mr. Picerno that was done on the night of the 11th but I have not seen it posted on here so I'm not sure if I should post it or where, if at all?
Also, last night a reporter was talking about JI's son's mother and some possible custody issues but it's not posted on their site so if you would like I can email this reporter and ask for a synopsis of what was said but this would not be today's news so ....help! LOL!

Thank you for your help!...and WELCOME!:welcome4:

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/13/custody-battle-brewing-over-baby-lisas-brother/
Custody Battle Brewing Over Baby Lisa’s Brother

It was only a matter of time before this happened!

Though it is understandable the mother wants the son, there had to be good reason that she didn't get custody of him. In another case in the news right now, the sibling has been taken by CPS and they are against the father getting custody of the child. That would be so devastating to this boy, given all that he has suffered in losing his baby sister.

Thanks for the transcript Askfornina! So, the other day, JT said they were interviewed 5 times for a total of 19 hours, and now JP is saying they were interviewed 5 times for a total of 30 hours. Wish they'd keep their facts and/or spin straight.

Thanks. I had missed this earlier, or maybe this is actually new.

The two phone checks after 3 a.m., were definitely NOT made inside the Irwin home?

Friday, on another Fox News show, "America Live with Megyn Kelly", Picerno said the FBI told him someone tried to access the voice mail and internet of the couple's phone at 3:17 and 3:32 a.m. October 4. That effort happened between one-fifth and one-third of a mile from the Irwin home, he said.

Where would between one fifth and one third of a mile from the Irwin's home place one? This is very interesting news.

Thanks for the transcript Askfornina! So, the other day, JT said they were interviewed 5 times for a total of 19 hours, and now JP is saying they were interviewed 5 times for a total of 30 hours. Wish they'd keep their facts and/or spin straight.

Well I think it's pretty obvious at this point that they are adding the separate interview times together (19 hours right there on the first day) and keeping a running total of every time they had to go to the station to give DNA, answer a question or two, submit a list of potential suspects etc. Pretty interesting math really. But what else would you expect from a defense lawyer?

MOO

Friday, on another Fox News show, "America Live with Megyn Kelly", Picerno said the FBI told him someone tried to access the voice mail and internet of the couple's phone at 3:17 and 3:32 a.m. October 4. That effort happened between one-fifth and one-third of a mile from the Irwin home, he said.

Where would between one fifth and one third of a mile from the Irwin's home place one? This is very interesting news.

That radius would include the home. It's a radius that starts at the home and moves outward. They can not get any closer than that because they are working with pings and not GPS tracking.

MOO

I have a legal question and I'm hoping that someone here at WS will be able to answer it. Could both the Irwin boys DNA have been taken along with questioning them with out parental consent?

That radius would include the home. It's a radius that starts at the home and moves outward. They can not get any closer than that because they are working with pings and not GPS tracking.

MOO

I'm certain it would include the home seeing that so many metal detector searches were done there, however it as you have stated would also move outward, so where would that place us?

MOO
The radius does not necessarily start at the home. It will be set by where the triangulation puts it. Evidently there is an overlap of 1/3 mile radius and it includes the house.

I have a legal question and I'm hoping that someone here at WS will be able to answer it. Could both the Irwin boys DNA have been taken along with questioning them with out parental consent?

I don't know, the parents did give consent for DNA testing.

does anyone know what buckeye greenway is? a wooded area,a park?

When did the parents give consent for the boys DNA ? I want to see a link for this, anyone have one...TIA

The radius does not necessarily start at the home. It will be set by where the triangulation puts it. Evidently there is an overlap of 1/3 mile radius and it includes the house.

I wonder if they were able to get ping information for earlier calls that they know were made at the house to compare it to? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15