MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/16/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread gets really confusing when other cases are added with breaking news. For a minute I thought something big happened in Baby Lisa's case and it wasn't about her. :(

THAT IS THEIR PROBLEM?!?!? really?? am I reading that right??? There is a baby missing. I don't care if you have to answer those questions 20 times a day answer them to bring your baby home, unless you know for sure where she is...... ugh!!

I so agree and am sick of even myself in saying so. There is no excuse good enough to play keep away from the police when your baby is missing...I can only guess that they know she is beyond help so they feel justified in worrying only about themselves. As we learned today (again) with young Trent, there is no limit to the selfishness of some "parents. Some defense attorney is probably screaming inside that he didn't get a hold of that mother in time to keep her from telling the truth. JMOJMOJMOJMOJMO

JT is smarmy. Why don't the parents just help. Haven't been here in a few, lots of personal family issues going on.

JT is smarmy. Why don't the parents just help. Haven't been here in a few, lots of personal family issues going on.

BBM Perfect word for describing him.

(In)action speaks louder than words.
I am so SICK AND TIRED of these so-called 'parents' stonewalling the investigation into the disappearance of their own child.
Makes me want to drive down there and use my own personal interrogation techniques - honed by 31 years of motherly experience.

Not sure if this is the right thread for this.
I just heard on HLN from a reporter who has spent time there, that a lot of things happened that the police did not investigate right away.
They did not investigate the dumpster fire for 2 weeks, even though they were called about it right away. The dumpster was taken to the landfill before they even looked at it.
Debra had reported that Jersey had set her car on fire on Sept 15 or 16. That was never investigated. The reporter stated that these types of things did not happen in the area in 4 years. They are very unusual. the police spoke to Dane once and now he has disappeared.

Not sure if this is the right thread for this.
I just heard on HLN from a reporter who has spent time there, that a lot of things happened that the police did not investigate right away.
They did not investigate the dumpster fire for 2 weeks, even though they were called about it right away. The dumpster was taken to the landfill before they even looked at it.
Debra had reported that Jersey had set her car on fire on Sept 15 or 16. That was never investigated. The reporter stated that these types of things did not happen in the area in 4 years. They are very unusual. the police spoke to Dane once and now he has disappeared.

BBM

Did you mean Jersey set MW's car on fire?

He is on the parents side right? :floorlaugh: I mean if I didn't know better....anyway. Sounds like he knows he is defending a guilty person to me, one that he hopes LE doesn't get any more evidence on.

I think you're taking his statement out of context. He prefaced it by saying they have nothing new to add to what's already been asked. The parents don't know where baby Lisa is. What more can they say?

Even if some believe the parents or mom is guilty, all they have to do is say "I don't know" or "I have no knowledge of that" or whatever.

I agree with JT. LE has a huge problem! They can't solve this case despite all the questioning, the searches, the witnesses, the evidence.

IMO, it was mishandled from the beginning. Yes they have a GJ but not enough to arrest nor charge either parent or anyone for that matter.

It's time for them to move on to Plan B because Plan A fell apart. Hope they have a Plan B.

Not directed at you, SS, just responding to what JT said.

GMAFB. Even every fool knows that since 10/4, and then 10/8, LE/FBI have come up with much info (no thanks to DB & JI) and evidence that they want to ask more questions about.
(sorry, bad grammar)

And LE has said that they have questions about "who came and went" from the house, and those are amongst the questions that the parents refuse to answer. Plus they refuse to be interviewed separately.

I need a Valium. j/k, that was meant figuratively, IOW, DB and JI are making me wish I had a tranquilizer on hand!!!

ETA: must go to the "parents not" thread, I guess. I am a self-correcting member. :blush:

bbm
:woohoo:

BBM

Did you mean Jersey set MW's car on fire?

I was sure he said Debora. Now I am not so sure. It just aired about a 1/2 hour ago. Maybe it will be repeated and maybe rhere will be a way to get a link posted.
The news guy said to the reporter. "now that you have spent some time there, are you able to tell us anything new"? Okay maybe not those exact words, but close.
The reporter sounded very disappointed in the investigation. It was a very different point of view than what I have been hearing.

I think you're taking his statement out of context. He prefaced it by saying they have nothing new to add to what's already been asked. The parents don't know where baby Lisa is. What more can they say?

Even if some believe the parents or mom is guilty, all they have to do is say "I don't know" or "I have no knowledge of that" or whatever.

I agree with JT. LE has a huge problem! They can't solve this case despite all the questioning, the searches, the witnesses, the evidence.

IMO, it was mishandled from the beginning. Yes they have a GJ but not enough to arrest nor charge either parent or anyone for that matter.

It's time for them to move on to Plan B because Plan A fell apart. Hope they have a Plan B.

I don't agree with JT for a split second.

They had/have local LE, FBI and they even brought in the National Guard to help with the searches. Bomb squad equipment used in the search of the home. Questioning and requestioning of witnesses including the children. Cadaver dog alert and yet no arrests. I would say after following missing children cases for years, this is one of the best cases as far as resources and evidence gathering I've seen but yet they're at a stand still and I wish I knew what is blocking them from solving it. Some may say no body, no case but we all know that cases have gone to trial without a body.

Why is this case headed to the cold case file?

I know what YOU mean ~n/t~, but I don't like JT at ALL! LE does have a problem, yes, but I am sure he worded it and meant it just the way it sounded. And yes, I hope they are working on plan B.

IMHO......The parents not co-operating. I think LE knows DEB did it but simply just does not have enough evidence.......that happens a lot.

They had/have local LE, FBI and they even brought in the National Guard to help with the searches. Bomb squad equipment used in the search of the home. Questioning and requestioning of witnesses including the children. Cadaver dog alert and yet no arrests. I would say after following missing children cases for years, this is one of the best cases as far as resources and evidence gathering I've seen but yet they're at a stand still and I wish I knew what is blocking them from solving it. Some may say no body, no case but we all know that cases have gone to trial without a body.

Why is this case headed to the cold case file?

I'm one who thinks LE doesn't have a whole lot to go on. So assuming that line of thinking, if everything stays status quo, nothing new breaks (let's face it, how long has it been that we found out something new that was relevant) and BL isn't found, then I don't see how it doesn't go cold.

Very few cases involving a child, without finding the body, have been charged and gone to a trial. Almost never without at least prior abuse and/or a crime scene. I don't think anything will happen with this case if Lisa is not found. It will just become one of those mysteries, like Baby Sabrina...

IMHO......The parents not co-operating. I think LE knows DEB did it but simply just does not have enough evidence.......that happens a lot.

Right, they don't have enough evidence and that is a concern despite everything that was done so maybe they got it wrong and maybe "DEB" is not the suspect.

They need to get over the parents not cooperating excuse. Seriously. It ain't going anywhere. They won't get a confession.

Oh...wait..here's an idea. Why don't they make a plea deal IF they really think "DEB" did it.

Very few cases involving a child, without finding the body, have been charged and gone to a trial. Almost never without at least prior abuse and/or a crime scene. I don't think anything will happen with this case if Lisa is not found. It will just become one of those mysteries, like Baby Sabrina...

Which will leave a cloud hanging over the parents heads for the rest of their life. It goes without saying they are probably fine with that if they are guilty, but if they are not, well I just can't imagine what that would be like to live with. I really hope somehow this case gets solved fro Lisa no matter who took her away, no matter if she is alive or deceased...

Which will leave a cloud hanging over the parents heads for the rest of their life. It goes without saying they are probably fine with that if they are guilty, but if they are not, well I just can't imagine what that would be like to live with. I really hope somehow this case gets solved fro Lisa no matter who took her away, no matter if she is alive or deceased...

Well, it is just my opinion, which is not worth a thing, but the cloud comes from the parents refusing to continue to work with police. I wonder how big a cloud would hang over them if they had been in with police every day since Lisa went missing. Again, just my opinion.

I know what YOU mean ~n/t~, but I don't like JT at ALL! LE does have a problem, yes, but I am sure he worded it and meant it just the way it sounded. And yes, I hope they are working on plan B.

He's a defense attorney. I wouldn't expect him to agree with LE and tell them what a great job they're doing. His reply is exactly what I would expect from a defense attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx