MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/6/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, per the Kansas City Star article, the neighbor's husband was cleared, in part, based on his text messages that night--LE knows exactly where he was & when & I can assure you he was not wandering around at 4 am with a naked baby.

Really? Texts after the one to his wife saying goodnight? Do you have that link?

Really? Texts after the one to his wife saying goodnight? Do you have that link?
Brando's husband told CNN that he spent the night of Oct. 3 with a friend. He showed CNN texts between him and his wife on Oct. 3. At 10:33 p.m., the neighbor wrote to Brando that he loved her and their daughter and to kiss her goodnight. Brando responded at 10:54 p.m. that she and their daughter loved him too.

The man told CNN that he went to bed. He got up about 5 a.m. to go to his job at the Whiteman Air Force Base. The man said he received a call from Brando at 5:59 a.m. Oct. 4 to alert him that Lisa was missing.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15953146/neighbor-says

wasn't directed at me, but here is the link. hope that helps :)

i feel like tomorrow is going to be a big news day. here's hoping that sweet baby is brought home safe!!

Ok, so Mr. Abeyta suspects the neighbor, and has said he doesn't suspect the parents. He also has said he doesn't understand why the parents are acting the way they have,(paraphrasing) and questions their motives and choice of lawyer. If the neighbor is the perp, then why won't Debra and Jeremy answer questions ? :waitasec:

Let me preface this since it is often misunderstood. I'm not demanding innocence of anyone involved. I simply like to take all sides and possibilities and contemplate them. While making a statement that requires one to infer meaning, I am often ignoring other pieces of information and focusing only on one perspective. No claims here.

In answer to your question, IF they are innocent and there IS a perp, they may very well have truly gotten spooked by LE. Couple that with a wealthy person swooping in with "experts" that you see as being so much more knowledgable, worldly, and confident telling you "prison is full of people who talked to LE" or "if you talk and let them lock you up, they will stop investigating and looking for your daughter. Trust me that silence is the only way to get them to keep searching" for all we know the "help" is conditional on doing as they are told.

IOW- it may not be avoidance so much as fear and following directions thinking the lawyers have been around enough to know what's best for Lisa.

OR they are guilty as sin. I don't think either is impossible.

BTW, per the Kansas City Star article, the neighbor's husband was cleared, in part, based on his text messages that night--LE knows exactly where he was & when & I can assure you he was not wandering around at 4 am with a naked baby.

I can't find an article that explicitly states that he was cleared because of text messages, or bc LE knows exactly where he was and when. I can only find accounts of 2 text messages unrelated to his being cleared or not.

Mind linking me up?

i feel like tomorrow is going to be a big news day. here's hoping that sweet baby is brought home safe!!

I feel there will be big news sometime this week, involving the JT, BS camp being it is the big week for sweeps month.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45183550

Lisa, whose parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, reported her missing a month ago, turns 1 on Nov. 11. Bradley's father, David Netz Jr., told The Kansas City Star that the date will be a wrenching milestone for the family.

"That's gonna be the oh-my-God moment," said the 48-year-old Netz, weeping. "I can't even imagine what that day will be like. What will we do? How will we get through that? I don't even know how to ask Debbie and Jeremy what we should do or how to help them through that."
------------------------------------------

Grandpa: Baby Lisa's Birthday To Be Tough

--that was what we heard thursday------by friday that had changed.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...-claim-not-searching-for-baby-lisa-ridiculous
Police: Can't say suspect cleared; claim not looking for Baby Lisa 'ridiculous'
--snipped--

Was neighbor cleared?
There are conflicting reports as to whether Baby Lisa's parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin’s next door neighbor, Samantha Brando’s husband, has been cleared of any involvement in Baby Lisa’s disappearance.

KCTV5 News reported Thursday that a KCPD spokesman confirmed the neighbor has been cleared and that the department had ‘moved on from him.’

However, asked to confirm that KCPD cleared the neighbor, KCPD spokeswoman Stacey Graves wrote in an email Friday, "I cannot confirm the below statement. We are not providing specific information in regard to the investigation, which would include 'clearing' a person detectives have contacted."

maybe someone can help me with this: i recall hearing a few days ago (after the new lawyer was annouced) that JT and company were not releasing a statement until "next week" sometime. (this coming week) anyone have a link for that? i'm 80% sure i'm recalling this correctly, i need to see the exact wording though.

maybe someone can help me with this: i recall hearing a few days ago (after the new lawyer was annouced) that JT and company were not releasing a statement until "next week" sometime. (this coming week) anyone have a link for that? i'm 80% sure i'm recalling this correctly, i need to see the exact wording though.

I don't have a news link but try searching for MK videos at Fox. Apparently it was reported that there is going to be nothing "until the end of next week".
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7318201&postcount=120"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/4/11[/ame]

I haven't read through this thread to see if this link has been posted. If so, please just disregard. After reading this, I see that the article completely disputes what Gil Abeyta's son tells us her at WS, as in, he (Gil) is positive these parents are NOT involved etc etc. Doesn't look like Gil trusts the parents by reading this article. If already posted, please just disregard and forgive me. Happy Monday, :banghead:

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...ducted-baby-reaches-out-to-baby-lisa-s-family

<snipped>Abeyta said that of all the families of missing children he's worked with over the past 25 years he had never encountered a stiuation like this, he had never encountered parents who were virtually silenced.

I don't have a news link but try searching for MK videos at Fox. Apparently it was reported that there is going to be nothing "until the end of next week".
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/4/11

O/T, Donjeta, what does MSM stand for? I'm pm'd people and asked and searched all over. I read the MSM thread everyday and know that it is the current news for the day, but don't know what the MSM stands for and I've searched all over trying to see. I just posted a link and I'm not sure if examiner.com is a reliable source or if it's considered MSM. TIA.

Why are people in Lee's Summit, a community close to Kansas Ctiy, complaining they're not seeing missing Baby Lisa flyers in store windows?

Continue reading on Examiner.com Father of abducted baby reaches out, questions actions of Baby Lisa's parents - National missing persons | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...aches-out-to-baby-lisa-s-family#ixzz1d1BHsPqG

Good question. There are flyers available on the internet. Anybody can print a few and take them to their local stores. JMO.

O/T, Donjeta, what does MSM stand for? I'm pm'd people and asked and searched all over. I read the MSM thread everyday and know that it is the current news for the day, but don't know what the MSM stands for and I've searched all over trying to see. I just posted a link and I'm not sure if examiner.com is a reliable source or if it's considered MSM. TIA.

MSM is Main Stream Media.

Examiner.com is generally considered a blog and not approved but an exception is made for missing people articles written by Isabella Zehnder who is a WS approved author, so your link should be fine. :)

MSM is Main Stream Media.

Examiner.com is generally considered a blog and not approved but an exception is made for missing people articles written by Isabella Zehnder who is a WS approved author, so your link should be fine. :)

Thank you so much for answering my question. I hadn't heard about the article I just posted until this morning but it's dated yesterday. Do you know if everyone has already discussed it here yesterday. It completely goes against what Gil's son posts to us at WS about how his father feels about the family. Hmmmm. Not sure what to believe.

Thread is up for today's MSM articles, so this one will be closing in 3... 2... 1....

*checking that no fingers are near door as it closes...*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members