MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say by next week there won't be jack poop on tv about Baby Lisa. 11/11 is her birthday and that will be it.

Yes. I think many of us realized that as soon as DB&JI lawyered up and stopped cooperating.

IMO lawyering up does not prevent an arrest or a case being brought to the DA. Lack of evidence is what prevents that from happening. I really think the reason we haven't heard much from LE in this is simple - they have nothing at this point.

To me, this is incredibly hopeful for Lisa.

They went over that home with a fine toothed comb, and couldn't come up with evidence that she's deceased.

So the other alternative is, she's likely taken by a stranger or acquaintance, and is likely alive.

Here ya go, IdM. Below is a picture of the house that was shown on MK on Fox as being the "house in question." It's in the 3800 block on N. Brighton.

http://g.co/maps/xbhnw

When I saw that house on the news I immediately thought of the one shown when they interviewed the landlord with the crazy hair/visor. On my way to pick up kiddos; I will try to find that link when I get back. :seeya:

what depressing news!!! I think I'll have a glass of wine!!

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
troubling assesment“There’s no case...If it gets solved,it’ll get solved years from now”Jim Roberts,Clay Co Prosecutor’s #babylisa @HLNTV
1 minute ago

This is what everyone waited all week-end and yesterday for?? How news worthy....NOT

So many happy people! NO CASE!! Won't be solved for years!! YIPPEE!!!!!

Here ya go, IdM. Below is a picture of the house that was shown on MK on Fox as being the "house in question." It's in the 3800 block on N. Brighton.

http://g.co/maps/xbhnw
Nope. That is the house she lived at prior to this. She got kicked out of this house in August. the 'meth house' would be where she lived at in Oct.

HLN - DA says no case has been presented to them. If this gets solved it will be years from now. WTH????????

It's just sickening....to think those involved might really pull this off!:banghead:

so KCPD hasn't brought the case to the prosecutor yet... so is this putting the cart in front of the horse?

Yes. Spellman quoted the prosecutor as saying, "Nothing has been presented to us." If nothing has been presented, how can he know the case will take years to solve? :waitasec:

I'm not sure whether Spellman was reading an official statement or his own notes, but I'm guessing it was his own notes of a conversation with that person. Sounds more like a shootin-the-breeze, personal opinion kind of comment than an official statement.

I hope that's the case. I can't imagine a prosecutor saying something so dismissive of the investigation in any sort of official statement.

This is what everyone waited all week-end and yesterday for?? How news worthy....NOT
bbm

NOT to the Nth. And why even put that out there? Is Mr. Roberts psychic? He knows for certain Lisa will not be found today, next week, next month?

I'm beyond words...

Let 'em rip then! And they will. Kind of like the HaLeigh Cummings crew.

Do you mean if someone is under the influence that it's very noticeable?

It's not just their skin and/or teeth you notice.
I can always tell when I am dealing with a meth head because of the tics they get.
Their jaws will twitch unexpectedly, they will touch their face a lot(usually because it's oily or they think they feel a bump and sometimes when you talk to a heavy meth user, they make a weird humming sound in between their words. Almost reminds me of the hmmm hmmm that Slingblade did. I had a friend who's mom was a meth head and she always stuck her tongue out and back in really quick like a lizard. And they talk real fast and try to convince you of whatever bs they're going on about.

Yes. Spellman quoted the prosecutor as saying, "Nothing has been presented to us." If nothing has been presented, how can he know the case will take years to solve? :waitasec:

I'm not sure whether Spellman was reading an official statement or his own notes, but I'm guessing it was his own notes of a conversation with that person. Sounds more like a shootin-the-breeze, personal opinion kind of comment than an official statement.

I hope that's the case. I can't imagine a prosecutor saying something so dismissive of the investigation in any sort of official statement.

Respectfully, BBM.

I must have missed that! That's different from what I heard.

bbm

NOT to the Nth. And why even put that out there? Is Mr. Roberts psychic? He knows for certain Lisa will not be found today, next week, next month?

I'm beyond words...

I think he's trying to quell the growing fever in the media. LE has tried to quell it, IMHO by remaining mostly silent, but the pitch has been building and building.

This will diffuse that. As someone up the thread noted, next week this will probably not be in the news. He's paving the way for that to happen, for life to return to somewhat normal in that county.

Instead of the public and the media trying as hard as they can to pry into the workings of LE's investigation on the belief they're holding evidence close to the vest, the news is, they aren't. They have no case yet. Diffuses the fever.

But yes, it could be solved as early as this afternoon if something completely new breaks that they don't have yet.

not to mention he is only a spokesperson for CCPO not the DA, etc

I am sure we will see an official LE statement on this in the media soon:twocents:

I think he was saying it to lull the guilty parties into a sense of security.
They're just gathering the guns to make an arrest later today.

(What? A girl can't hope?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member