MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah - what kind of statement is this?

Vikki Ziegler, an attorney in New York working with the family, reportedly said she believes the parents are hiding something and should be helping more in the investigation.

Ziegler said in an interview that the couple was supposed to protect their daughter and because Bradley’s not “doing that and acting so bizarre, you want to kind of point the finger at her and say, ‘Something’s not right,' "

I highly doubt that Ziegler is working with the Bradley/Irwin family. I hope this is a typo, or they need to get a new atty.

MOO

Mel

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/0...ted-phone-call-from-baby-lisas-mothers-phone/
Source foxnews. 'Nuff said. Par for the course so far in this case.

How would they have known to swab him if she didn't tell them this. I am thinking they just didn't tell us.

Not saying she didn't tell them this but if she didn't, he could easily have IMO. They went around the neighborhood questioning the neighbors and would have met him and asked him if he knows the family.

It is IMO a bit strange that he didn't come up in DB's media interviews because as far as I can tell he's just corroborating her story and giving her a partial alibi: at a certain point of the evening she was drinking on the porch and not doing away with Baby Lisa.

I wonder if there is more to the story.

Jim S. said the couple down the street that saw a man at midnight, as far as he knows were not shown the same picture that motorcycle guy identified. BUT... has it been reported IF they did id. someone?

Jim S. didn't say in the part that I saw, that's why I'm asking. Did Jim S. say the couple DID identify someone, and who that was? Or that he knows who it is and isn't saying?

So now we have a Dane ? ugh. My head hurts.

Can't think why, it's not difficult Shane was socializing on the front porch with DB and SB and meanwhile Dane was texting on MW's phone for TWO days straight..........yeah my head hurts too. :crazy:

MW told Jim S that her female friend was upstairs with Dane while Dane had her phone and was using it. MW said that she was downstairs at that time.

I want to know what Shane has to say about any phone calls made. He says he was present at the stoop get together at 8:30, assuming that time is correct of course.

She is not happy one iota and she needs support. I believe her and I believe that someone did answer her phone that night. Either that person or the lawyers for DB are discrediting her for a reason. She will be doing some interviews later today.
The media is who is trashing MW.

So why would DB call that phone (MW's phone)? Who was she trying to call? WTH???? I can't see a 20 year old giving up her phone for two whole days to some random guy.

Pat B: no crying baby anywhere-hardly any clothing on, but not screaming bloody murder-just dozing that night...

MW told Jim S that her female friend was upstairs with Dane while Dane had her phone and was using it. MW said that she was downstairs at that time.

Well there you have it - case solved.... wait...what? :waitasec:

Why is that? You can't always look at someone and know whether they do drugs or not. Lots of people look like the type to do them, and they don't. Lots of people, including business people and housewives do them, and you wouldn't never know.

Anyone who loses a kid on their watch, admits to drinking 5-10 glasses of wine, potentially blacking out, is capable of doing anything in my book. But, you can never judge a book by it's cover. :read:

And I could be wrong. I will be the first to admit that I don't have any first-hand experience with drugs.

I only put my speculation in there because HLN is reporting that DB was NOT outside when he came back at 10:30. It has already been stated that SB was outside until 11:30 - now we know who she was with.

Shane B---swabbed inside of mouth
Ok since he is now named, this is one of the 3 people I knew was swabbed besides the teen. He is the one that I knew nothing about other than he was swabbed and where he lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne