MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jimspellmancnn jim spellman
Good morning #babylisa watchers. Getting our reports prepared for @HLNTV today. I'll tweet out an exact time a bit later.
5 minutes ago

This week on KC Forum, FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn talks about the new exhibit at Union Station, “America I Am.” She also talks to Private Investigator Ron Rugen, gives some insight into the ongoing search for Baby Lisa Irwin, missing for more than a month.

ETA: His interview begins around the 20 min. mark but he doesn't really start discussing the case until around 24:30 mark.

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/08/kc-forum-p-i-gives-insight-into-baby-lisa-case/

Interesting - according to the below DB and JI haven't even allowed for the cheek swab DNA tests to be done on the boys.

QUOTE:
Police have repeatedly asked the parents to allow DNA cheek swab testing of the two boys, a non-invasive, quick, and easy process.

The parents have, for weeks, repeatedly refused all of these police requests

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...-not-re-scheduled?CID=examiner_alerts_article

That is very interesting.

Now why would INNOCENT parents do that? I mean really this is getting out of handddddddddddddddddd.

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
Good morning #babylisa watchers. Getting our reports prepared for @HLNTV today. I'll tweet out an exact time a bit later.

https://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

IMO, I think this will be news to watch. Buzz around the internet is this report MAY have info of the person who answered MW's phone. Thus the "new character" that Jim has been tweeting about since last week.

Now why would INNOCENT parents do that? I mean really this is getting out of handddddddddddddddddd.

at the same time, why would guilty parents do that? I mean, the boys DNA IS going to be at the house, it's not like it's going to implicate them of anything.

I still believe that assigning new investigators to question Bradley & Irwin could potentially create a very slippery slope for the future of Lisa's case as well as many more.

We've seen, in my opinion, a rise of filicide cases in recent years and when parents (whom have yet to be cleared) begin placing conditions on an active criminal investigation it concerns me there is the potential for opening a Pandora's Box.

I want Lisa brought safely home but I just still do not believe parents of a missing or murdered child should be allowed to dictate terms. :dunno:

at the same time, why would guilty parents do that? I mean, the boys DNA IS going to be at the house, it's not like it's going to implicate them of anything.

I guess it would depend on where it was found as to what it might imply?

I still believe that assigning new investigators to question Bradley & Irwin could potentially create a very slippery slope for the future of Lisa's case as well as many more.

We've seen, in my opinion, a rise of filicide cases in recent years and when parents (whom have yet to be cleared) begin placing conditions on an active criminal investigation it concerns me there is the potential for opening a Pandora's Box.

I want Lisa brought safely home but I just still do not believe parents of a missing or murdered child should be allowed to dictate terms. :dunno:
I hear you and I see the slippery slope.

For me, the point is, they don't have to make any adjustments if they have probable cause. They can just pick them up and interrogate their way.

If they don't have probable cause after 3 interrogations and a 17 hours search, then IMO it's a fair request as parents of the victim.

I guess it would depend on where it was found as to what it might imply?
who knows, I'm just stating that the move doesn't make sense for a guilty or innocent parent. It just doesn't make sense.

who knows, I'm just stating that the move doesn't make sense for a guilty or innocent parent. It just doesn't make sense.

Now see, to me it makes sense for an innocent or guilty parent to do this...IF they know what really happened. If it's really a genuine abduction, then no, doesn't make sense to me either.

Because as long as there is unknown DNA found in the house then it leaves the door open to the intruder theory?

MOO

Exactly........so let's get er' done. Anyone got JT's # i'll buzz him. :floorlaugh:

and moving to the right thread.......sorry nursie, don't jab me with that needle.

peeps... there is a thread where you can discuss the parents, the lawyers, the he said she said stuff. It is right here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151916"]Police say parents are not answering vital questions - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] I will also be bumping up the dna thread/interviews of boys thread in a second...

Exactly........so let's get er' done. Anyone got JT's # i'll buzz him. :floorlaugh:

Can't help ya, I unfriended him and took him off my speed dial. :innocent:

ETA: Sorry, Nursie. Back on topic.

I hope there is more news today. I honestly did not think Baby Lisa would remain missing for this long even in the worst case scenario.

I check this thread every day hoping to see some definative news and there is none. I hope Spellman has some news we can use. I also want to know what the disturbing statements were he has been referring to.

Where is Baby Lisa?

If i were in their shoes i would take the whole Fam Damily to LE and let them interrogate the carp out me. I would also dump the attorney and not even hire another one. Then i would call in Tim Miller to have him search for my child. JMO

Have there even been any searches recently?

I hear Tim Miller's name referred to often. I am sorry I don't know who he is. Could someone provide this info.? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand