MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, I think this case takes his mind off his own missing child...

With all due respect to GA and his missing child, if he got on national TV and accused me of kindapping a child, I'd sue his pants off. Your pain doesn't give you license to cause ME pain. Just sayin'.

With all due respect to GA and his missing child, if he got on national TV and accused me of kindapping a child, I'd sue his pants off. Your pain doesn't give you license to cause ME pain. Just sayin'.

Didn't say it was right or wrong, just said that's MO. I don't know that he gave a name, did he? I hate having to work 10 hours when there's stuff going on I need to know about!!!

shouldn't say 'mobile' then. I always know when my friends/family are out because their status or comments say 'from mobile'

Actually, an air card will show up as mobile, depending on the carrier.

I think it is, and a relative on DB's side of the family...JMO donchaknow

Mine, too. I think there was a little help from friendly lowlifes. But the person who put this together knew this family, had watched the family and had a strong motive such as vengeance.

Me, too. She said before the HLN interview that she was going to open up her entire fb page so that people would know she was innocent. I guess she rethought that strategy. Having your trial televised and being on "Desperate Flophouses of Kansas City" are two different things...

Apparently FOX ticked her off BAD today...did anyone see what was said?

Rumor has it he suspects someone who he thinks might feel he is LI's real father.

This is just messed up - all of it. Why did I have this feeling drugs were involved... why oh why... JMO

Rumor?

I don't know how to do a screen shot. I am nosy enough to have friended her. :crazy: Very interesting reading.

:eek:

You friended her ?

Oh No! :eek:hoh:

What have you done? :dramaqueen:

If LE investigates her they might look into her "friends .If they look into her friends that will lead them to YOU. If they look into YOU that will lead them to WS If they look into you at WS that might lead them to ME :panic:

I hope I get to meet Vinnie Politan. Or maybe I'll do "Good Morning America " first. :takeabow:

You friended her ?

If LE investigates her they might look into her "friends .If they look into her friends that will lead them to YOU. If they look into YOU that will lead them to WS If they look into you at WS that might lead them to ME :panic:

I hope I get to meet Vinnie Politan. Or maybe I'll do "Good Morning America " first. :takeabow:

Tricia's radio show covered this on Sunday night....worth a listen.

Jane cut him off for a commercial. I would have liked to hear more.

He did say something like "It was someone who would know how to do this."

Maybe he was referring to Deb's relatives on the east coast who are in law enforcement?
Or JB?

Why is there someone doing cartwheels in the driveway?

I thought Nancy Grace was hanging from the tree… guess that's what I get for not watching DWTS!

Dane was trying to get a ride to KC for a juggalo band on Oct.3

Is that true, or are you joking?

No joke, saw that myself. :D

Rumor has it he suspects someone who he thinks might feel he is LI's real father.

This is just messed up - all of it. Why did I have this feeling drugs were involved... why oh why... JMO
Umm. JB? Or eeeewwww… hate to type this, PN?!? (It's CA all over again)

Me, too. She said before the HLN interview that she was going to open up her entire fb page so that people would know she was innocent. I guess she rethought that strategy. Having your trial televised and being on "Desperate Flophouses of Kansas City" are two different things...

:floorlaugh: you're killing me!!!

More eeeewwww!! All I can do wit GA is George Anthony. This case has the curse of the duplicitous initials.

Yes. He's a caveman in the Juggalos.

A what? Caveman? Does that explain the whole "Pebbles Flintstone" thing? :juggle: <----- juggalo

Someone forgot to cross their T's and dot their I's. Surely she's going to delete it as soon as it's called to her attention.

I think she deleted, but that doesn't stop LE from getting them. They already have them I would bet.

You friended her ?

And if it leads them to you, it might lead them to ME!!

And then Mr. Abeyta will out me on national tv! :noooo:

As Megan posts, her later posts archives. It's gone now, but aks9847 got a screen shot and reported it to LE.

Mel

Mel, they don't automatically archive. I can go on someones fb and search back to when they first signed on if I have the time or energy. She has to physically delete them herself

And if it leads them to you, it might lead them to ME!!

And then Mr. Abeyta will out me on national tv! :noooo:

Not trying to be preachy, but your FB has a lot of personal information, and, in my case, my entire family, including my daughter. Friending people who are so close to the case, whos true character we know nothing about, can be dangerous. A lot of speculation has been made about these people here - one of the befriended may be just a notch away from a loose screw - and that puts innocent people in danger.

Tricia just returned from testifying against just such a nut...just be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx