MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meth addicts start of like any addict. Sometime it can take months before others can tell. It depends on the person and there chemical make up. Some people are able to eat on this drug. I am not saying that anyone involved in this case a drug user. Im just saying that yes it is typical for meth addicts to lose weight and get meth face its not always the case. Its like saying every alcoholic lives on the street never bathes and cant hold a job. Sometimes it can be hard to tell a meth addict by just physical traits

Well, it fits one of my theories... I thought the top secret phone call might have been drugs-related.

But don't you have to be a bit cerebrally challenged to go on TV to advertize criminal activity in your house?

:thumb:

I am right there with you, Donjeta.

O/T real quick (sorry):innocent:: Growing up in the midwest, I was so naive to drug use, and I had no idea how truly prevalent it was in this part of the country.

When I was a teen, my grandmother called to tell my mother that a man she went to high school with had passed away in a house fire. My grandmother said that the man's house had exploded while he was "cooking". Of course I asked my mom wth he was cooking for dinner!?! She responded, "No sweetie. He was cooking meth, and his house blew up." :eek:

I had so much to learn.......:rolleyes:

It is not obvious at first when someone begins using meth. Over time, the person loses weight, looks much older than their numeric age, and begins to have damage to the teeth. How quickly a meth user deteriorates depends on the quality of the meth they use.

One woman I booked in (I retired a few years ago) was 220 pounds, yet her drivers license stated 280. She had a mess of zits (right word?) on her chin and around her mouth. She stayed awake raising heck for over 32 hours after being arrested! We had to book her on paper instead of AFIS until she settled down, and keep her in a holding cell. Not all meth users are like that, though.

IF it is a meth house, the residents could appear to be into different physical states appearance wise, IMO. Some can remain healthy looking for quite some time.

MOO & JMO
Depends on the genes, too! JMO

FWIW CNN is setting up cameras at the corner up from JI's house in the drizzle. Maybe they will really have something this time.

FWIW CNN is setting up cameras at the corner up from JI's house in the drizzle. Maybe they will really have something this time.

You've been a valuable resource and wonderful addition to our WS family. Thank you for sharing and participating with us! :blowkiss:

I think In da middle would certainly know if that place had been referred to as a meth house and if it indeed was. Or even if the neighbors suspected it. jmo
DB and JI's house has no obvious sign of any problems. MW is not a residence of this subdivision, but looking at her friends list of people I am familiar with, I would say it is quite possible for her (MW). I am not sure where this supposed 'meth house' is.

Sorry for the brief O/T, but I had to lol at this (at myself not you). I knit and if the above were true, then I guess that'd make me a meth addict because I have way too many works in progress and not enough finished objects.... (and I am most definitely not a meth addict).... I have "startitis"

Thanks, I learned a new word "startitis" lol love it :great: Sounds much better than procrastination applied to projects, no meth or drug user here.

You are correct and I will also say that meth has been around a long time in one form or another. When I was in college someone always had "diet pills". Those were obtained through a doctor, but the effect is still the same. And you could get addicted to them just like the meth today. We took them so we could stay up and study for exams.

BBM..O/T..Some did I readily admit but once was enough for me.. Someone gave me one of those red and black pills because I wanted to go see a band playing at a local club for college students and I also had a test the next day and needed to study.
I took that pill around 10:00 pm on a Thursday night and was unable to sleep until Saturday night...I've never been so wired in my life... Never again...

Forgive me if this has been mentioned before, and I'm not sure where to put this, so I'm putting it here. Why are Lisa's parents allowed to keep their other two boys, when the mother who left her child in the car (Sky) had her child removed from her home? What would be the difference between someone who was drunk and left her child alone or a mother who left her child in the car, seems the same to me.

BBM..O/T..Some did I readily admit but once was enough for me.. Someone gave me one of those red and black pills because I wanted to go see a band playing at a local club for college students and I also had a test the next day and needed to study.
I took that pill around 10:00 pm on a Thursday night and was unable to sleep until Saturday night...I've never been so wired in my life... Never again...

Those "pills" in college made me puke. One of the Profeesors Asst's in the Chem lab use to make meth and I am old. :floorlaugh: They called it "crank" back then.

Those "pills" in college made me puke. One of the Profeesors Asst's in the Chem lab use to make meth and I am old. :floorlaugh: They called it "crank" back then.

I have heard crank before. As a matter of fact I have heard it referred to as Jenny Crank a playoff the diet Jenny Craig. A girl at my school took the pills and stayed up for a day or two studying. They found her crawling down the sidewalk after her test. They also reported she had written her name in every blank on the test instead of the answers. It really is some bad stuff.

Ohh, please don't say that, you don't know how many projects there are around my house that aren't finished, and I promise we don't drink or do drugs around here. :blushing:

:floorlaugh: I've discovered that the major reason that I have unfinished projects around my home is due to my addiction to the Websleuths.com site.

LOL.

DB and JI's house has no obvious sign of any problems. MW is not a residence of this subdivision, but looking at her friends list of people I am familiar with, I would say it is quite possible for her (MW). I am not sure where this supposed 'meth house' is.

Here ya go, IdM. Below is a picture of the house that was shown on MK on Fox as being the "house in question." It's in the 3800 block on N. Brighton.

ETA: Removing link; it's been verified that Fox News aired a picture of the incorrect house today on their show. They need to use some fact checkers before they air!!

HLN

Jim S: from Clay County Pros Office-there's no case and if it gets solved, it will be years from now

Anybody watching CNN heard whatever it was that was supposed to have been discussed a couple minutes ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3