MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/9/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If are so drunk that you can not remember what happened or what you did or didn't do, then you are not present for your children. You may as well have been away and them home alone. Being black out drunk while the only parent present for 3 small children (one a sick baby) is beyond irresponsible.

OK fine, I understand you don't want to give even just a little based on your principles. But does that tell us where Lisa is? If she was that out of it, she couldn't have possibly orchestrated such a great plan to dispose of her dead baby. And if she didn't, then she's still reponsible for her child's disappearnce-but did she do it? And if she didn't, does the real kidnapper get a pass then? Well, she was passed out drunk, so it's her fault anyway?

JMO

BBM

You got that right.

there can't be a coherent theory without the facts. We don't have the facts, just snippets of information that may not even be true.

I can make DB harming Lisa and disposing of her fit any of the 79872897492743 timelines. I can also make an intruder fit the timelines. I feel like at this point, I'm just shooting in the dark and none of my speculations are the least bit accurate.

IMO

Omg, yes, I am losing it. Every day I come online with the hope that something will get cleared up, and every day I get a little more confused.

Yes..it is in one of her first interviews..I do not know how do a link!

I thought I remembered that as well, but couldn't find a link to it. Can you tell which interview, or where you found it, which network, date, etc? Thanks in advance!

@jimspellmancnn
jim spellman
Mike Brooks is here too and has fresh reporting on dumpster fire and a fire involving Megan's car in Sept. 5:30 est @HLNTV @VinniePolitan
3 minutes ago via web

WTS

Oh great....Spellman has hooked up with Brooks...get ready for misinformation, disinformation, and very, very over the top "reporting"....MOO

Baby missing
Dumpster fires
Car break ins
Car fires now?
Random kitten finds new home
Meth houses
Stolen dogs

What the heck is going on over there???

Only 28 minutes and maybe we will find out?!:crazy:

OK fine, I understand you don't want to give even just a little based on your principles. But does that tell us where Lisa is? If she was that out of it, she couldn't have possibly orchestrated such a great plan to dispose of her dead baby. And if she didn't, then she's still reponsible for her child's disappearnce-but did she do it? And if she didn't, does the real kidnapper get a pass then? Well, she was passed out drunk, so it's her fault anyway?

JMO
JMO-DB probably could have still dialed a phone # while drunk and got help with the orchestrating of the disposal-which I believe she did..

BBM At least she was home? She was admittedly blackout drunk and does not remember even checking on her sick infant. I am not giving her credit because her passed out body was in residence. She was responsible for the care and protection of three minor children, she failed.

No one is giving her credit for anything. We are just saying that her being passed out or blacked out does not tell us what happened to Lisa. <Mod Snip> perhaps she will face charges of neglect at some point in the future, I do not know. But your opinion about her failure as a parent does NOT tell us where Lisa is. It is your opinion to state and my opinion to make a distinction. That is all. JMO

Baby missing
Dumpster fires
Car break ins
Car fires now?
Random kitten finds new home
Meth houses
Stolen dogs

What the heck is going on over there???

Sounds like a real great place to live and raise a family.....NOT! People with houses on the market in that neighborhood must be cringing. Bet their property values have taken a huge hit.

BBM: :waitasec: But how would the "intruder" know that there would be 3 cell phones -- just waiting there and sitting on the counter for the "intruder" to use to make a phone call ?

:waitasec:

MOO ...

Maybe intruder is very familiar with the family. Maybe intruder has been there before. I don't know. Same way I don't know how a drunk mom kills her baby and disposes of body so well that nobody can find it; all the while going unnoticed by neighbors. Just don't know.

I thought I remembered that as well, but couldn't find a link to it. Can you tell which interview, or where you found it, which network, date, etc? Thanks in advance!

I have been trying think of which interview it was and I can not remember..I think Mountain Kat might know!

-----------------
Yes Duchess it is possible. If we have learned anything through the years it is ~ nothing is impossible. This rears its head in each case! Sooner or later something will pop out. I'm waiting for that moment..The only thing we know for sure is, Baby Lisa is missing.:seeya:

I am bummed :( We have high winds in my neck of the woods, and the cable is out. Internet and land lines are alright, but I can't watch Vinnie on HLN.

until and unless something is reported we are not bringing things over here from rumor facebook pages.. thanks peeps

:nurse:

I'm interested in the information that the phone call was made to MW's phone at 11:57, not 8:30.

According to MW, she had her phone back in her possession at that time.

Why, after talking to LE 7 times, did MW not know what time the phone call came in?

IMO LE isn't telling anyone anything. And that's okay.:twocents:

Nurse or anyone else-Do you remember a interview DB did and she said she went in the house at 1030,check on lisa,got on puter and then went to bed?It was one of her first interviews?

IMO LE isn't telling anyone anything. And that's okay.:twocents:

Apparently they're not even telling her what time the phone call came in on her phone, so she could then try to recall the conversation?

If LE honestly did not tell this woman approximately what time the call came in, how could she be expected to be able to tell them what the conversation was about?

*Oh THAT call. You said 8:30. There was a call around midnight, a guy I used to date trying to come over. When you said 8:30, I didn't think you meant midnight*

NOTE:

In an earlier post I used the term "you" when going over an DBI theory. I wanted to be clear that I was only using the term figuratively and in the most general use of the word. I was not directing my post at any one person in particular. I hope that makes sense and I didn't offend anyone, as that was certainly not my intention.

These cases tend to get everyone riled up a bit and the one thing we all have to remember (including myself) is that no one here took Baby Lisa and we are all just hoping and praying that she is found safe.

JMO

Nurse or anyone else-Do you remember a interview DB did and she said she went in the house at 1030,check on lisa,got on puter and then went to bed?It was one of her first interviews?

I don't remember a particular interview, but I certainly remember us all discussing that very early on in the case.

JMO

BBM At least she was home? She was admittedly blackout drunk and does not remember even checking on her sick infant. I am not giving her credit because her passed out body was in residence. She was responsible for the care and protection of three minor children, she failed.

:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member