MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/9/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been out all afternoon. Did I miss anything important or is it the the SOSO?

My initial response was ,what is wrong with these parents? Are they even upset about what could be happening to their daughter?
Then I remembered what it was like trying to focus on my other kids ,even when I could only think about my son. My other kids needed some normalcy and some attention.
If DB wore a costume every year ,maybe she thought it would be a good idea for the kids.
The people who are with her every day are in a better position to guage her level of anguish or to see a mom who doesn't seem to care.
We were privy to Casey Anthony's actions from outsiders ,like Tim Miller ,who were in the home. We knew Casey's behavior wasn't normal .
We don't really know how DB is acting behind closed doors or what motivated her to don a costume.
For the kids ,I'll give her a pass on this one.

I agree... My husband and I dress up with our kids and they love it. I think it would upset them more if we suddenly changed that tradition.:twocents:

Imo, it's not a matter of principles, but a matter of fact. If someone is blacked out/passed out and unable to protect or respond to a situation where her children are endagered (again, first by her own inability to function and secondly by an intruder), no credit should be given to her because her non-functioning brain and body happened to be present at the house. She may as well have been elsewhere. It's a matter of sense, not a matter of principle. JMO.

Now, could an intruder have come in and abducted a child when a protective and full functioning sober mother was fast asleep? Sure. I would understand that mother feeling no shame or guilt, as the abduction could not have been a result of her negligent behavior. I would understand her defending her "sleep time", if questioned, as we all go to sleep with children in our house as a basic human need. This was not the scenario at Debbi's house that night, according to Debbi herself. Some of us don't understand Debbi defending her "adult time (excessive drinking)" and saying that it has nothing to do with her daughter's disappearance. If she was black out drunk, as she claims she might have been, she chose to put herself in a condition where she definitely couldn't protect herself or her children; she chose to render herself useless. If there was really an intruder, Debbi has no way of knowing if he/she took advantage of her incapacitation - with Lisa paying the ultimate price. Yet, Debbi states for a fact that her drunkeness has nothing to do with it. Denying her responsibility as a mother. JMO...

If this turns out to be an intruder who may have benefitted from Debbi's incapacitation, imo Debbi is not responsible for the abduction and the intruder should be held fully accountable. Debbi, imo, is however still accountable for negligent behavior which endangered her children. Period. She doesn't seem to feel any guilt or take any responsibility for it and she probably wouldn't be charged, but she is still accountable for her own "adult" decisions, just like everybody else.

P.s. I am not sure that Debbi's body was even at the house the whole time anyway. There's a lot we don't know. Debbi being absent from the house at some time would not surprise me. JMO...

Just jumping off this post, not directed at anyone in particular! We don't know if Deb 'blacked out' or not and/or what 'blacked out' means to her. Passed out? Maybe, but we also don't know that if Lisa had woken up crying, that mommy wouldn't have heard her, gotten up and taken care of her. I remember one New Years Eve in particular ~ thankfully no one came in and kidnapped my baby. People take sleeping pills, they drink, they smoke dope, they sleep soundly...it DOES not mean their baby should be kidnapped. This is in now way shape or form Debs fault, unless she physically did it herself, which I am not seeing. JMO Either she was passed out drunk and couldn't function or she was not drinking and did something with Lisa - I don't see any scenario being feasible for that with Jeremy expected home at any time and with the fact that she left the lights on. If she was too drunk to remember to turn the lights off, she was certainly too drunk to dispose of her baby girl and three cell phones.

Just jumping off this post, not directed at anyone in particular! We don't know if Deb 'blacked out' or not and/or what 'blacked out' means to her. Passed out? Maybe, but we also don't know that if Lisa had woken up crying, that mommy wouldn't have heard her, gotten up and taken care of her. I remember one New Years Eve in particular ~ thankfully no one came in and kidnapped my baby. People take sleeping pills, they drink, they smoke dope, they sleep soundly...it DOES not mean their baby should be kidnapped. This is in now way shape or form Debs fault, unless she physically did it herself, which I am not seeing. JMO Either she was passed out drunk and couldn't function or she was not drinking and did something with Lisa - I don't see any scenario being feasible for that with Jeremy expected home at any time and with the fact that she left the lights on. If she was too drunk to remember to turn the lights off, she was certainly too drunk to dispose of her baby girl and three cell phones.
Really? Wow! What great parents. Not. According to this post, that is all fine and great. I don't think so. In what world is this the normal and acceptable for parents of young children? Bizarro World?

She did turn the lites off, remember? She said so, (or at least that is the story, becuz she supposedly doesn't remember, due to the blackout), her neighbor said she did so. (urgh)

but-if they truly believe a kidnapper is involved and they are looking for Lisa..you would think someone from the parents camp would talk to the person who received a call from their phone..they might know where Lisa is or help LE find her!

I would think that LE has majorly advised them about speaking to any of these people.

Really? Wow! What great parents. Not. According to this post, that is all fine and great. I don't think so. In what world is this the normal and acceptable for parents of young children? Bizarro World?

She did turn the lites off, remember? She said so, (or at least that is the story, becuz she supposedly doesn't remember, due to the blackout), her neighbor said she did so. (urgh)

I didn't say she was a great parent for doing it or that it was fine! It was irresponsible and I would think something she will regret forever. I'm saying that her being drunk (if she was) did not cause Lisa to be missing. When my girls were babies, I couldn't hear the phone ring beside my bed, but if they called out or cried, I certainly heard them. And I'm saying IF she did something to Lisa, why wouldn't she turn the lights off and hope that JI just came in and went to bed and deal with it together in the morning. If she did turn the lights off, someone else turned them on! I just don't get why, IF she/he/they did anything to their daughter, they didn't just wait until morning to deal with it, give them more time to calm down etc...Just don't see it.

so many pages... I didn't see this, but I may have missed it. hln report on MW's car fire and dumpster fire from today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPnQkOFmq6s&feature=youtu.be

I'm just watching it now. Funny thing- they are talking about how the back yard would be a wiser place to enter. Except of course a dog back there at the time.

But remember that crazy German Shepherd next door? Not barking at them. The guest (guest? I don't know who he is, sorry- the not Jim Spellman one) even mentions that the dog must have gotten used to Spellman bc he's not barking at all.

Interesting considering the skepticism regarding the dogs not barking and alerting.

I didn't say she was a great parent for doing it or that it was fine! It was irresponsible and I would think something she will regret forever. I'm saying that her being drunk (if she was) did not cause Lisa to be missing. When my girls were babies, I couldn't hear the phone ring beside my bed, but if they called out or cried, I certainly heard them. And I'm saying IF she did something to Lisa, why wouldn't she turn the lights off and hope that JI just came in and went to bed and deal with it together in the morning. If she did turn the lights off, someone else turned them on! I just don't get why, IF she/he/they did anything to their daughter, they didn't just wait until morning to deal with it, give them more time to calm down etc...Just don't see it.

bbm
I wholeheartedly disagree. Respectfully.

BBM:

Right, which is what my post stated. If an intruder took Lisa, regardless of Debbi's condition (which is unclear), the intruder should be held fully responsible for the abduction. Debbi is accountable for her adult decisions that night, just like everyone else, but did not deserve and would not be responsible for an abduction. Not clear on why you emphasized that in your response, because we agree on that point. :)

I disagree about ability to dispose of a baby and phones whether sober, buzzed, drunk or in black out (which can be still functioning), especially if one had assistance. But, it's just a matter of opinion and fine to respectfully agree to disagree about that.

ETA: We got off on a thread drift with this earlier and were asked by MODs to take it to an appropriate thread. Back to today's MSM...

It wouldn't surprise me if we don't see much (or any) national coverage tomorrow because they are going to be all over the Penn State scandal. The firing of Joe Paterno happened around 10-11 PM EST, so most of the shows haven't been able to cover it yet.

It wouldn't surprise me if we don't see much (or any) national coverage tomorrow because they are going to be all over the Penn State scandal. The firing of Joe Paterno happened around 10-11 PM EST, so most of the shows haven't been able to cover it yet.

BBM
OMG, where did you see this eileenhawkeye?

ETA: NEVERMIND. I thought you meant Joe Picerno, the new local lawyer for Debbi/Jeremy. :floorlaugh:

MW's car was burned within view of the dumpster that was burned- and the dumpster was pretty close to the Bradwin's house - why? What was she doing there? I didn't even hear the reporters question it.

Weird. Really weird.

MW's car was burned within view of the dumpster that was burned- and the dumpster was pretty close to the Bradwin's house - why? What was she doing there? I didn't even hear the reporters question it.
The car fire report was in Sept. I believe MW's car was in a condo complex where she lived at the time?

I don't think it's relevant to Lisa missing, nor the dumpster fire. Unless, they find out the same person who torched MW's car, took Lisa and set the dumpster fire.

O/T I just popped back to this thread, and I have a question that has been going through my mind. Have the computers in the Irwin/Bradley home been "traced", thus indicating when DB was on the computer the day Lisa went missing...and what was being relayed. Additionally, connections to other players could be researched.

Has this been discussed? Is this relevant?

O/T I just popped back to this thread, and I have a question that has been going through my mind. Have the computers in the Irwin/Bradley home been "traced", thus indicating when DB was on the computer the day Lisa went missing...and what was being relayed. Additionally, connections to other players could be researched.

Has this been discussed? Is this relevant?

..LE did take their hard drive-----they haven't shared with us what they gleaned from it.

Approximately 278 babies disappeared in the U.S. last year. Only 13 were stranger abductions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech