MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/9/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Researching the phone on the Lister Addy shows there was a land line assigned. It can only be speculation to say it was or wasn't working on the day in question.

Speaking of Current Events: Was Halloween the very last media event for the family...besides JT saying they would no longer make media appearances? If so, that was November 1st.

Wonder if there is going to be something on Lisa's birthday.

I didn't say she was a great parent for doing it or that it was fine! It was irresponsible and I would think something she will regret forever. I'm saying that her being drunk (if she was) did not cause Lisa to be missing. When my girls were babies, I couldn't hear the phone ring beside my bed, but if they called out or cried, I certainly heard them. And I'm saying IF she did something to Lisa, why wouldn't she turn the lights off and hope that JI just came in and went to bed and deal with it together in the morning. If she did turn the lights off, someone else turned them on! I just don't get why, IF she/he/they did anything to their daughter, they didn't just wait until morning to deal with it, give them more time to calm down etc...Just don't see it.

JMO but the more they waited the more they would have looked like the primary suspects. At least JI has an alibi now and DB can say she was smoking on the porch and sleeping with the boys and she wouldn't have had time anyway because JI was expected home any minute.

It has been said they're not letting the boys be interviewed because it could be traumatic for them and waiting until the morning might have been traumatic too if they saw what had happened to Lisa. Not to mention getting them to shut up about what they saw could have been a pain.

But maybe there was an intruder.

Approximately 278 babies disappeared in the U.S. last year. Only 13 were stranger abductions.

what are the other categories listed in the report and how many each of these 265 remaining children fall into each of these categories?

I'm interested in how many of these 265 children fall into an "unknown abductor" category or maybe an acquaintance category - like neighbor or handyman types.

could you post a link to the report for us to see?

Approximately 278 babies disappeared in the U.S. last year. Only 13 were stranger abductions.

And I wonder what percentage of that 13 had a cadaver dog alert in the missing baby's home. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy