MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/9/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!

11/9/11

This thread is for today's MSM links about Baby Lisa. Please keep discussion to a minimum. If a topic needs discussion, please find or create an appropriate thread.

May today be the day Baby Lisa is found! :heartbeat: :hug:

:seeya:

Bumping & bolding for focus the original post on this thread.

Think of your fellow WSers across the globe, opening this thread expecting to find... well, links to MSM coverage, and minimal discussion... Imagine the sense of disappointment they experience... the sad looks on their faces... their frustration as they scroll through looking for posts with links...

Please let's all help each other be more diligent about taking extended conversations to appropriate threads, or creating new ones.

Where this post lands is random (because I am 100 posts behind you guys), and :tyou:

Just found out about the NEW timeline r.e. the phone call to MW's phone. Who is this other source then. This is beyond ridiculous. 11:57 pm is SO SPECIFIC a time. Who remembers exactly what time a call comes in, unless it's a call that was expected for some reason? WTH?????

Megan Wright, who denies ever receiving the 50-second call, had said publicly that she believes the call was made at 8:30 p.m. that night. But the source said the call was made at 11:57 p.m.

snipped by me to remove the mystery man reference.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/0...-lisas-mother-raises-questions/#ixzz1dFXfT6O2

until and unless something is reported we are not bringing things over here from rumor facebook pages.. thanks peeps

:nurse:

:seeya: If Megan said herself that Jersey set her car on fire (on facebook), is that considered a rumor?

The fact that the police even have to negotiate this is beyond insane. I see this case setting up some bad situations for future cases. Parents CANNOT and SHOLUD NOT run the investigation nor dictate terms to LE in the investigation into their missing child. Bad things man, bad things.

Sorry if I seem behind in today's developments, but I just now was able to get on this Web.
Yes, I agree. I sincerely hope this chain of action does not take precedence (sp?) in future, or even concurring, cases!

Baby missing
Dumpster fires
Car break ins
Car fires now?
Random kitten finds new home
Meth houses
Stolen dogs

What the heck is going on over there???
Dumpster fires
Car break ins
Car fires now?
Random kitten finds new home
Meth houses
Stolen dogs

Car breakin - I believe the person responsible for this is now in jail
Car fire- not this neighborhood
Cats are nothing new around here
Meth house - the house MK reported on is not a meth house. MW has not lived in this immediate area since August when she was kicked out of this house
Stolen dogs - how do we know that the dog didn't jump the fence or was accidentally let out by the owner?

So all we have HERE is a missing baby and a dumpster fire near here.

Nurse or anyone else-Do you remember a interview DB did and she said she went in the house at 1030,check on lisa,got on puter and then went to bed?It was one of her first interviews?

I remember this too. But I can't remember from where...sorry.

:seeya: If Megan said herself that Jersey set her car on fire (on facebook), is that considered a rumor?

Does she say it was definitely him? All I have seen is her say it was a 'coincidence' that her car was torched a couple days after their breakup.

Jersey allegedly set MW's car on fire. ON HLN.

The date of the car fire was Sept 16th. Not far from the apartment complex. MW told HLN correspondent. At 11:48 pm. So specific with the time again. Hmmm isn't that the same time as the new time of the cellphone call? LOL, this is nuts.

it took 2 weeks to take the burnt dumpster away?

2 weeks to haul off the dumpster says Mike Brooks now BUT didn't he say once before that it was strange that LE would take the dumpster itself???

Does she say it was definitely him? All I have seen is her say it was a 'coincidence' that her car was torched a couple days after their breakup.

I would have to look to be 100 percent sure. I have read so much lately, my brain hurts at it all.

Just found out about the NEW timeline r.e. the phone call to MW's phone. Who is this other source then. This is beyond ridiculous. 11:57 pm is SO SPECIFIC a time. Who remembers exactly what time a call comes in, unless it's a call that was expected for some reason? WTH?????

Megan Wright, who denies ever receiving the 50-second call, had said publicly that she believes the call was made at 8:30 p.m. that night. But the source said the call was made at 11:57 p.m.

snipped by me to remove the mystery man reference.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/0...-lisas-mother-raises-questions/#ixzz1dFXfT6O2

I took that to mean that's what time the phone records indicate the call came in, not that someone remembered that's when the call came in.

OK fine, I understand you don't want to give even just a little based on your principles. But does that tell us where Lisa is? If she was that out of it, she couldn't have possibly orchestrated such a great plan to dispose of her dead baby. And if she didn't, then she's still reponsible for her child's disappearnce-but did she do it? And if she didn't, does the real kidnapper get a pass then? Well, she was passed out drunk, so it's her fault anyway?

JMO

Imo, it's not a matter of principles, but a matter of fact. If someone is blacked out/passed out and unable to protect or respond to a situation where her children are endagered (again, first by her own inability to function and secondly by an intruder), no credit should be given to her because her non-functioning brain and body happened to be present at the house. She may as well have been elsewhere. It's a matter of sense, not a matter of principle. JMO.

Now, could an intruder have come in and abducted a child when a protective and full functioning sober mother was fast asleep? Sure. I would understand that mother feeling no shame or guilt, as the abduction could not have been a result of her negligent behavior. I would understand her defending her "sleep time", if questioned, as we all go to sleep with children in our house as a basic human need. This was not the scenario at Debbi's house that night, according to Debbi herself. Some of us don't understand Debbi defending her "adult time (excessive drinking)" and saying that it has nothing to do with her daughter's disappearance. If she was black out drunk, as she claims she might have been, she chose to put herself in a condition where she definitely couldn't protect herself or her children; she chose to render herself useless. If there was really an intruder, Debbi has no way of knowing if he/she took advantage of her incapacitation - with Lisa paying the ultimate price. Yet, Debbi states for a fact that her drunkeness has nothing to do with it. Denying her responsibility as a mother. JMO...

If this turns out to be an intruder who may have benefitted from Debbi's incapacitation, imo Debbi is not responsible for the abduction and the intruder should be held fully accountable. Debbi, imo, is however still accountable for negligent behavior which endangered her children. Period. She doesn't seem to feel any guilt or take any responsibility for it and she probably wouldn't be charged, but she is still accountable for her own "adult" decisions, just like everybody else.

P.s. I am not sure that Debbi's body was even at the house the whole time anyway. There's a lot we don't know. Debbi being absent from the house at some time would not surprise me. JMO...

I'm really leaning towards SODDI theories. MWs info has changed as much as DBs, MW is involved in a very "interesting" group of people.

What possible rights of theirs are more important than the rights of their child? They know that LE can't fully clear them and move on without their cooperation.

We're not talking about a stranger or a stolen car, it is their child. If they think their rights not to answer what LE needs answered are more important than furthering the case to find their child, I just don't know what to say.

JMHO

IMO...what is morally RIGHT, and what is LEGAL are not necessarily the same thing.

I'm really leaning towards SODDI theories. MWs info has changed as much as DBs, MW is involved in a very "interesting" group of people.

I forget what SODDI means...some other ding dong did it?

How do I even know Debbie really exists? I mean I know I see footage of her on my computer and television set, but how can I really know the cameras or even my computer exists or anything in the external world outside of my own mind? Only my own consciousness exists. And no one can prove it otherwise.

You owe me a diet coke and new monitor. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member