MT MT - Jason Reynolds, 17, Billings, 1 Jun 1993

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hey this is Vicky. Jason's biological mother. Still waiting on the results of the DNA. Hopefully it will be very soon. I will update as soon as I know something.

It's now been a year since Vicky, Jason's biological mom submitted her DNA. Hoping we have news by the end of the day! Or at least very soon!
Praying for you Vicky, <3

Dreamed last night that this came back a match. Hope we hear something soon!

It's now been a year since Vicky, Jason's biological mom submitted her DNA. Hoping we have news by the end of the day! Or at least very soon!
Praying for you Vicky, <3

Sorry, I am fairly new here. Is it typical for this to take a year?

Vicky it must be so hard to wait. While I don't know how I would survive if one of my children went missing, I think the not-knowing at this point would drive me totally insane. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Claire

Sorry Vicky and family, I see that Jason Reynolds is now on the "ruled out" list on NamUS.

Sorry Vicky and family, I see that Jason Reynolds is now on the "ruled out" list on NamUS.

This appears to be a mistake on the Namus site-MtDANA was too degraded to compare but there is another test in process as of this week. I should know early next week how the info was changed and why.

I am still praying, that we can finally give a name to this poor child. This must be agony for Vicky...hoping for answers soon!:confused:

Sorry, I am fairly new here. Is it typical for this to take a year?

Vicky it must be so hard to wait. While I don't know how I would survive if one of my children went missing, I think the not-knowing at this point would drive me totally insane. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Claire

Yes-if the samples are sent to UNITCHI, it can take up to a year because of the backlog. Grueling, I know.

Thanks believe09! That wait must be horrible. Praying for this family that they can finally get some closure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes
Back