MT MT - Keeley RidesAtTheDoor, 27, Blackfeet Nation, going to CA for treatment, no contact with family, 21 Sept 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
66f99be4ad235.image.jpg

*****ATTEMPT TO LOCATE - ATL*****

Keeley RidesAtTheDoor
Wgt: 125 Hgt: 5’5”
Eyes: Brown Hair: Red

Date of last contact: September 21st 2024 @3:52am

Keeley was last known to be traveling to California for treatment. Family has not heard from her since 9/21/2024.

If you know the whereabouts of Keeley please contact Blackfeet Law Enforcement Services at 406-338-4000 or your local police department.

Where was Keeley on 9/21? Was she still in Montana? It's unclear.

She's currently a fugitive (ACTIVE WANTED PERSON) and has dyed her hair, if the red hair in the missing post is the most current. A Warrant was issued for her arrest for failure to appear on drug charges in April. Still listed as Felony Wanted (note, the Kootenai Co. sheriff's website with the Active Warrant listing takes a long time to load so give it 4-5 minutes - I've attached a screenshot of the page she is on to help identify it).
RIDES AT THE DOOR, KEELEY SHAYE
DOB: 1/9/1997 YOA: 27 Height: 5'01" Weight: 120 Hair: BRO Eyes: BRO
BROWNING, MT 59417
Statute 37-2732c1 POSS OF CON SUB 1,2 DRUGS Charge Date 4/27/2023 ACTIVE Case Number 23-05615 Felony Warrant No. 23-1327

Statute I18-2510(3) Correctional Facilities-Contraband Unlawfully Possessed, Introduced or Removed Charge Date 4/27/2023 ACTIVE Case Number 23-05615 Felony Warrant 23-1327

Sheriff Department Active Warrant listing: https://localwww.kcgov.us/departments/mapping/Incustody/WantedReportFelonyv4.pdf

Attachments

• rides at the door.JPG
    rides at the door.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 4
This is so very sad, what she went through

I hope she is safe. What is not clear to me is why a rehab in CA
She's currently wanted in Montana. California is one state that's harder to get extradited from than many others, and requires the intervention of the Governors, unlikely to happen for a drug charge. She likely knows that. https://www.keglawyers.com/extradit...rnor issues a,returned to the demanding state.

She's been through a lot - I hope she comes home, works with the courts to make amends and tries to regain some semblance of life, as hard as that can be after losing a child.

The family said they had trouble finding the phone number for the treatment center. I found it quickly, so perhaps they were looking using a different name than what LE listed as the center. Malibu Recovery Center in California At the location with this name it's outpatient only (patient lives at home and comes in for a few hours a day for treatment). So my question - how do you "run away" from an outpatient program? I also don't know treatment centers who have remote workers in other states. (MTC DOES have an Oklahoma City facility according to their location map but that's not where it was said she was seeking treatment). The whole story about where she was getting treatment and the circumstances isn't adding up in my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230
Back