Found Deceased MT - Kirsten Ryerson, 21, Whitehall, 22 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her missing poster states the last ping on her cell phone was in Melrose, MT. This is almost 60 miles southwest of the mint bar and Kountz Road. Takes about an hour in a car, who knows how long it would take if she was in her ATV.
The Mint bar is about 3 miles northwest from Kountz Road, which is where she was reportedly last seen according to the flier. Is Kountz Road her home? Or a friends?

I'm gonna speculate and say I do not think she drove her ATV down all that way. I do not know a lot about ATV's, but I would assume she would be noticed by someone on the road if she was driving an ATV down a highway. This means someone drove her to this town?

Just saw this story....yikes last ping 60 miles away from last seen?? Oh boy, i have a horrible feeling this one is not going to end well at all..especially taking into account she has some kind of DD, and is said will talk to anybody, has lots of SM accounts (at least one of which states she is in a relationship) and was last seen leaving a bar? Have l got that all right? Does anyone know what kind of DD she has, does she have an adjusted age estimation? Hoping for the best, but bracing for the worst on this one

This is right out my back door. Suffice to say you can get almost anywhere in Montana on an ATV given enough time. However, it would be extreme ATVing (if that is a word) to go from the Mint Bar in Whitehall to Melrose; high mountains, streams, forest, rocky slopes, etc. You get the picture. It may have been almost 90 yesterday but there is still snow in the higher elevations here. It would be quite a trek for an experienced outdoors enthusiast.

Just saw this story....yikes last ping 60 miles away from last seen?? Oh boy, i have a horrible feeling this one is not going to end well at all..especially taking into account she has some kind of DD, and is said will talk to anybody, has lots of SM accounts (at least one of which states she is in a relationship) and was last seen leaving a bar? Have l got that all right? Does anyone know what kind of DD she has, does she have an adjusted age estimation? Hoping for the best, but bracing for the worst on this one

I hate to LIKE these types of posts, know what I mean? I agree, but just hate to hit LIKE for something so very sad...

Wondering about her DD. She is living with friends, away from her family. Drives, at least an ATV. I wonder if her decision making is compromised? Hoping she is not lost out there somewhere. From the sounds of it though, she or at least her cell phone had probably been picked up and driven away from the town. Hoping she is safe.

From link:
A Whitehall woman missing since Thursday was found dead Tuesday afternoon from injuries incurred in a four-wheeler crash off a rural road about 3 miles south of Whitehall, authorities said.

The victim was identified as Kirsten Ryerson, 21, according to Madison County Sheriff Roger Thompson and Jefferson County Sheriff Craig Doolittle.

RIP Kirsten :rose:

I wonder how experience she was riding atv's or this was a newer one/different model to her since it had a temporary tag. I am sure they will check for an issue with the atv also.
I assume this was the area the phone last pinged.

RIP Kirsten

Ryerson had been reported as driving a 2016 Red Yamaha 4-Wheeler with temporary plate: YFM700 ATV.

http://mtstandard.com/news/local/mi...cle_1b3335b3-3cf4-501b-b0ef-cbbd1c99ba49.html

I wonder how experience she was riding atv's or this was a newer one/different model to her since it had a temporary tag. I am sure they will check for an issue with the atv also.
I assume this was the area the phone last pinged.

RIP Kirsten

Ryerson had been reported as driving a 2016 Red Yamaha 4-Wheeler with temporary plate: YFM700 ATV.

http://mtstandard.com/news/local/mi...cle_1b3335b3-3cf4-501b-b0ef-cbbd1c99ba49.html

Sad to see the update. I wonder if she was overserved if she was drinking alcohol.
RIP

So sad... I hope she did not suffer in pain. Such devastating news for those who knew and loved her... She looks like such a kind soul in the pics we have seen here.

Well, it says Thanks vs the fb Like. So I see it as thanking someone for the info provided. That's just me! :)

AND TOTALLY O/T: Ack! you are so right. Wow, I don't even do FB (but I know what the "like" there means), so I don't know what I was thinking, sheesh! "Thanks" is very different than "like".

So sad... I hope she did not suffer in pain. Such devastating news for those who knew and loved her... She looks like such a kind soul in the pics we have seen here.

AND TOTALLY O/T: Ack! you are so right. Wow, I don't even do FB (but I know what the "like" there means), so I don't know what I was thinking, sheesh! "Thanks" is very different than "like".

O/T I did remember seeing a blog a while back...not liking websleuths.
They talked about the rules on here and the "Thanks".

Her missing poster states the last ping on her cell phone was in Melrose, MT. This is almost 60 miles southwest of the mint bar and Kountz Road. Takes about an hour in a car, who knows how long it would take if she was in her ATV.
The Mint bar is about 3 miles northwest from Kountz Road, which is where she was reportedly last seen according to the flier. Is Kountz Road her home? Or a friends?

And yet she was found about 3 miles south of Whitehall. (See post #29 by Gardener1850.)

If her cellphone was still with her remains, how did it ping to Melrose, so far away? Some quirk of mountain geography? Or was the cellphone not found with her?

Sad to see the update. I wonder if she was overserved if she was drinking alcohol.
RIP
My husband is an avid ATV Rider and has had many accidents. It doesn't take impaired driving to lose control of one of these vehicles. I hate that he and my son ride. I'm not saying she wasn't impaired, just that it's incredibly easy to crash them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

O/T I did remember seeing a blog a while back...not liking websleuths.
They talked about the rules on here and the "Thanks".
Also O/T: Funny you guys talking about the "thanks" button. I also sometimes feel weird using it when a post is bad news or has heinous content. Then I remind myself it's a button to thank fellow WSers for the information or to support them, and then I press away.

My husband is an avid ATV Rider and has had many accidents. It doesn't take impaired driving to lose control of one of these vehicles. I hate that he and my son ride. I'm not saying she wasn't impaired, just that it's incredibly easy to crash them.

Even easier to loose control way back riding 3 wheelers.

Even easier to loose control way back riding 3 wheelers.
OMG he had one of those too!! I was overjoyed when they were banned. We were still just dating when he literally flipped his 3 wheeler because the front wheel hit a root about the size of a bagel. He was lucky he didn't break his neck.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back