Found Safe MT - Lyric Franklin, 3, * Endangered * Helena, Jun 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
16986173_G.png

Helena Police have issued a missing and endangered person advisory for 3-year-old Lyric Franklin. Lyric is an African American female. She was last seen wearing a pink shirt with "love" on the front and light colored shorts or a skirt. She also wears pink glasses. She is about three feet tall and weighs between 40 and 50 pounds.

Lyric is suspected to be with her non-custodial father, Kielan Franklin. Kielan is an African American male, 5 foot 6 inches, and weighs about 250 pounds with brown eyes and black hair.

Police believe that Lyric is in danger; Kielan has a history of drug abuse and distribution, and has reportedly used drugs around Lyric. There is also a history of domestic violence between Kielan and Lyric's mother.
Missing and endangered person advisory for 3-year-old girl

16986173_G.png

Helena Police have issued a missing and endangered person advisory for 3-year-old Lyric Franklin. Lyric is an African American female. She was last seen wearing a pink shirt with "love" on the front and light colored shorts or a skirt. She also wears pink glasses. She is about three feet tall and weighs between 40 and 50 pounds.

Lyric is suspected to be with her non-custodial father, Kielan Franklin. Kielan is an African American male, 5 foot 6 inches, and weighs about 250 pounds with brown eyes and black hair.

Police believe that Lyric is in danger; Kielan has a history of drug abuse and distribution, and has reportedly used drugs around Lyric. There is also a history of domestic violence between Kielan and Lyric's mother.
Missing and endangered person advisory for 3-year-old girl

This guy looks scary. I hope he doesn't hurt her.

He looks like every other person around here in PHX...lol. So, I don't let the tattoos consume my fears anymore. I look at what kind of tattoos... then worry... (MS-13, White Power, etc..)

I don’t have a problem with tattoos. My husband is covered in them. Okay maybe when they’re on the face and front of the neck it looks a little scary to me. Also the look on that guy’s face.

I don’t have a problem with tattoos. My husband is covered in them. Okay maybe when they’re on the face and front of the neck it looks a little scary to me. Also the look on that guy’s face.

I agree. The look he is giving is scary... It looks like a mugshot "look" they give in jail. Which, I have found that the states ID cameras and the jail photo computer programs are the same. I bet he has done this pose before??

(Oh, and I too love tattoos and would be covered with them if it was more socially acceptable in the workplace)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyLoo313
Back